Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GREAT Tuesday Morning SBR

A beautiful breezy morning here in Illinois with a cool and welcomed 74 degrees.

The dog and I have already been for a walk. Watched part of the Home run derby with the family last night after the girls' tournament game. They play in the championship on Wednesday evening, and then only one more tournament before softball is done for the season!

Pretty soon it will be time again to register for school!!!

In the words of my 11 year old daughter (and the older of the two by two minutes)

"Get your butt up and have a great morning!!!"

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Beautiful glorious morning to you Blondie!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Beautiful glorious morning to you Blondie!
    Beautiful glorious morning to you as well Smoke!!

So, do you have any winners for today?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Coffee water Powerade and pineapple here Blondie

No picks, no baseball betting here so downtime until NFL

Amazing day outside

Enjoy your day shorties sounds like you are well on your way
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-10-12 at 09:02 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Glorious day

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Lines should drop today for the UFC event tomorrow. Hoping that I get a few favorable odds.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Coffee water Powerade and pipneapple here Blondie

No picks, no baseball betting here so downtime until NFL

Amazing day outside

Enjoy your day shortie sounds like you are well on your way
    Hot tea, salad with cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, garden tomatoes, bacon bits, and catalina dressing here

So is the shortie to me or Cass? She is very short so she is asking if you mean her

Glorious Morning to you too Moneyshot!!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Lines should drop today for the UFC event tomorrow. Hoping that I get a few favorable odds.
    Awesome! What's the play gonna be?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Blondie, the AL is my play

What book do you use??

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Awesome! What's the play gonna be?
    Just depends on the value in the line. Love to find dogs that should be slightly favored. If I find a few I'll throw em in your thread tomorrow.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Blondie, the AL is my play

What book do you use??
    5dimes is my main one

You?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

5dimes is my main one

You?
    Heritage!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Brock don't flatter yourself homeboy the only reason why blondie is nice to you is because you contribute to her paycheck with your shit plays. She's buying mink coats with your fades you bozo.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Brock don't flatter yourself homeboy the only reason why blondie is nice to you is because you contribute to her paycheck with your shit plays. She's buying mink coats with your fades you bozo.
    Awww Brock is very nice and mink coats really aren't my style. I would offend the local wildlife with one

stevek173

Hot tea, salad with cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, garden tomatoes, bacon bits, and catalina dressing here

So is the shortie to me or Cass? She is very short so she is asking if you mean her

Glorious Morning to you too Moneyshot!!
    Both of you, I fixed it

That is quite a spread Blondie! Sounds delicious. My fiancee and I are working (we work from home) so not much time to do much more than simple for food, we'll probably Subway it for lunch.

You and Cass have yourselves an amazing day!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Both of you, I fixed it

That is quite a spread Blondie! Sounds delicious. My fiancee and I are working (we work from home) so not much time to do much more than simple for food, we'll probably Subway it for lunch.

You and Cass have yourselves an amazing day!
    It took all of a minute to make steve hence why I was having it for breakfast this morning

Blueberries and strawberries are on sale this week so stocked up on them (we have several bags of frozen strawberries but they just aren't as good on a salad as fresh!) and used our prarie farms coupons for the cottage cheese! (If you eat a lot of dairy it's worth signing up at their website!)

Buy a few bags of premade salad and then it's no time at all to make it and much cheaper than going out in the long run! (Although Subway is hard to beat on prices...)

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

It took all of a minute to make steve hence why I was having it for breakfast this morning

Blueberries and strawberries are on sale this week so stocked up on them (we have several bags of frozen strawberries but they just aren't as good on a salad as fresh!) and used our prarie farms coupons for the cottage cheese! (If you eat a lot of dairy it's worth signing up at their website!)

Buy a few bags of premade salad and then it's no time at all to make it and much cheaper than going out in the long run! (Although Subway is hard to beat on prices...)
    Strawberry season is done around around DC but you can get fresh peaches and blueberries. Homemade ice cream blondie with peaches! They actually have some really nice new machines but mine still looks like this. Have a great day Blondie and everyone

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Strawberry season is done around around DC but you can get fresh peaches and blueberries. Homemade ice cream blondie with peaches! They actually have some really nice new machines but mine still looks like this. Have a great day Blondie and everyone

It's finished here too, actually they finished a lot earlier this year than usual. We have an orchard/strawberry patch about five minutes from my home. I do need to get out there and pick up some peaches but just haven't made it there yet...

stevek173

Berry nice!

(at own play on words)