ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    I only see losers. There are probably threads of the forum blocked to my computer.
    Maybe I am assuming some of these guys are a lot younger than 30.

I can't simply read Ttwarrior's posts and baskets to a certain extent (although baskets is funny as hell a lot of time), and automatically say everyone above 30 are idiots as a result.

It's all good though. If this ever happened, you guys would be dipping into the Saloon to see what us young guns are doing.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Maybe I am assuming some of these guys are a lot younger than 30.

I can't simply read Ttwarrior's posts and baskets to a certain extent (although baskets is funny as hell a lot of time), and automatically say everyone above 30 are idiots as a result.

It's all good though. If this ever happened, you guys would be dipping into the Saloon to see what us young guns are doing.
    I dont want young people here, but not for the fact that I dont like them but for the fact that this is a waste of a life for a young boy to be gambling. You will spend your life posting and gambling 100-600 bucks a day. A great gambler has a ROI of 5% per year, if you bet 600 dollars per day you make 30 dollars per day, and only if you are in the 2% winner club. Just go to school, get a nice degree and make 500 per day. Then you can bet.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I am 24, college graduate

Would love to see how many of the 30+ crowd here could do the programming and math legwork required to build my WNBA efficiency and MLB money line databases I have developed over the past few days.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I am 24, college graduate

Would love to see how many of the 30+ crowd here could do the programming and math legwork required to build my WNBA efficiency and MLB money line databases I have developed over the past few days.
    It is worthless unless you really make money in the long run. I would love to bet you wont.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I dont want young people here, but not for the fact that I dont like them but for the fact that this is a waste of a life for a young boy to be gambling. You will spend your life posting and gambling 100-600 bucks a day. A great gambler has a ROI of 5% per year, if you bet 600 dollars per day you make 30 dollars per day, and only if you are in the 2% winner club. Just go to school, get a nice degree and make 500 per day. Then you can bet.
    If a kid is trying to make this his fulltime job, or something bigger than a simple hobby - you might have a point.

I have a feeling a lot of people around my age got into gambling the same way I did. Love and understanding of sports brought to a new level.

Sure, there are young dumbasses who will gamble too much - and as a result hit tough times. But that is not any worse than a 40 year old man with a family to feed gambling the mortgage, as a matter of fact, I would say the latter is worse.

This is nothing more than a hobby, like building cars or playing golf. I can never envision myself doing this for a living, too hard. More power to the people who can though.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    If a kid is trying to make this his fulltime job, or something bigger than a simple hobby - you might have a point.

I have a feeling a lot of people around my age got into gambling the same way I did. Love and understanding of sports brought to a new level.

Sure, there are young dumbasses who will gamble too much - and as a result hit tough times. But that is not any worse than a 40 year old man with a family to feed gambling the mortgage, as a matter of fact, I would say the latter is worse.

This is nothing more than a hobby, like building cars or playing golf. I can never envision myself doing this for a living, too hard. More power to the people who can though.
    You have more post than me and I have spend here and handicapping the time needed to get a master degree. This is not a good hobbie, this shit is too addicting, it will take too much of you. If you are already a senior analyst or a comp programmer making 100k a year, then you are OK, if not this is just a waste of time.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** you old fukking farts!!!!! 22 smoking crack out my mansion pal. im holdin foinkin wit da maaaacc struuapped up lb.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    **** you old fukking farts!!!!! 22 smoking crack out my mansion pal. im holdin foinkin wit da maaaacc struuapped up lb.
    I get that, I have made 42 millions gambling too. cheers.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

It is worthless unless you really make money in the long run. I would love to bet you wont.
    Never said it would pick winners, just another set of data to use

But I agree people who try to do this to make real money are stupid. If you gamble and it makes you nervous you should reduce the size of your bet or not do it at all. I bet on sports but I dont wager a lot of money on it because I want it to be fun without the stress. That way I can treat it like a hobby but its not eating into my finances.

I dont drink alcohol but all my friends do. The amount of money I spend wagering on sports is probably somewhere near the amount of money those guys waste on alcohol. Gambling and drinking are hobbies. The only difference is that my hobby can give me a return sometimes while their hobby is always -EV.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Never said it would pick winners, just another set of data to use

But I agree people who try to do this to make real money are stupid. If you gamble and it makes you nervous you should reduce the size of your bet or not do it at all. I bet on sports but I dont wager a lot of money on it because I want it to be fun without the stress. That way I can treat it like a hobby but its not eating into my finances.

I dont drink alcohol but all my friends do. The amount of money I spend wagering on sports is probably somewhere near the amount of money those guys waste on alcohol. Gambling and drinking are hobbies. The only difference is that my hobby can give me a return sometimes while their hobby is always -EV.
    this is perfect, but still if gambling/posting take your time from school then is not a hobbie, you are here posting late at night. That is not a hobbie. That is an addiction. Your parents are right. you are wasting your life with this shit, and so do I.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys with sociopath tendencies,there already is a forum here for you,this forum is called
    Handicapper Think Tank(43 Viewing)........

The only problem is there is not enough traffic to feed your exaggerated ego.................

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You guys with sociopath tendencies,there already is a forum here for you,this forum is called
    Handicapper Think Tank(43 Viewing)........

The only problem is there is not enough traffic to feed your exaggerated ego.................
    Paulypoker your avatar is a little bit out of line. Even for one of your fans, like me. Please change it. You know I support your agenda but you dont need to go that far. Obama is a charismatic guy with a very low IQ for economic issues but he is not a mass murdered as hittler was.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

40 and over forum for gamblers should be incorporated.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

You have more post than me and I have spend here and handicapping the time needed to get a master degree. This is not a good hobbie, this shit is too addicting, it will take too much of you. If you are already a senior analyst or a comp programmer making 100k a year, then you are OK, if not this is just a waste of time.
    Anyone under 30 should have better things to do then posting on SBR on a daily basis. I think most on here use this site for an escape.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    40 and over forum for gamblers should be incorporated.
    If you want to start swinging with other old fellows you still can use the email. Send me a naked picture of your chick. I'm 41.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I've been commenting on this for quite some time now. The immaturity on the forum in general has comes so bad that I cannot stand to spend more than a few minutes a day here now. Nothing will be done though. Sbr and Players talk specifically will continue to be over run by clowns, attention whores and E-tough guys.
    Muslims should be restricted from posting as well.

First 12