STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    lol

what is going on here.

Mayan PM me
    Kraken thinks he's puppet mastering..

Little that he knows is that all those emoticons is me really laughing at this shit...

I love this shit.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

just saw the "purpose" of this thread post by the OP.

good laughs.

Title clearly states which potms jj regrets.

Thread degenerates into a racist attack on mayan instigated by the OP himself.

but the purpose is to congratulate Bigday on potm win.

You can't make this shit up. SBR is a place full of colorful characters.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

These types of threads are therapeutic for queen. Gotta vent the roid rage somewhere.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The Kraken

Mayan I misdirected my frustration last night. Im really mad at myself for blowing through another 60 oxy's two full weeks before my appointment. It came out in this thread. Hopefully mods will PZ this thread and I can forget about it. Mayan I see my doctor on Fri. so I will go back to sucking off archie then

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Archie, you want me to attack the post, right?

Here is the average Mayan post.

sdfjklasjdflksjafjsadf;kldsjr09rjisdjf;s k
    sdkojasisjf
    j;
    asdfksdajf
    aasdkl;fjsdj a
    dfsjdf'sd jasd ;jasdf
    jksdjf;sdkj
    you know what? call me nuts.. but i totally agree with what he says here.. especially the 5th line.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    JJ, you know how you can make POTM to be more interesting? all you have to do is make the winner get 1,000 betpoints. 2nd place gets 400 pts, and 3rd place gets 100 pts. then you'll see people really going nuts posting 24/7. then you'll see traffic here. then you'll see people get competitive to try to win this.

whereas now, it's a bit silly. who cares if someone wins. POTM winner now only means you have so much free time to post and have no life.. it should be called POTM loser, not POTM winner. but if you change it to winner gets 1000 pts.. then you'll see this place rock and posters will really want to win it.

I am sure SBR JOHN can do this for sbr. it's nothing for him, but he'll get it back 10x with the traffic he will get from this.

And if i ever win it, i won't take the pts.. i will give it to the posters who i feel really need it.. (brock Landers will be one of them for sure)

anyhow, that's what POTM should be now.. 1,000 pts to the winner and watch now what happens at sbr each month.
    Well look who it is. Waaaazzzzzzzup Claude?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Well look who it is. Waaaazzzzzzzup Claude?
    hey pucker, we never got to have that 10 breakaways hockey contest. oh well, look at the bright side.. at least you saved yourself a chicken wings dinner and 2 beers.. and most important, you saved yourself the humiliation of seeing you go down on vid in front of every kid here at sbr.

you dodged a bullet here, pucker. count your blessings, cause i would have schooled you big guy..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Stealthy no more "Mexican" than I am. Have you seen the guy? Please...he's almost as pale as Bi_Archie.

I actually like every poster that posted in this thread. Almost like an all-star cast.

Kraken one of our best & brightest. Well done, pal.

P.S. - Bi_Archie...I thought we had an agreement that you would photoshop shoes over your hobbit-like bare feet? Common, man.
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

Opie

Last I saw of Stealthy, it was in the middle of summer and he was in his kitchen eating a salad in a full winter coat and sunglasses. He was sweating profusely and had a pink bib on. Really strange guy.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    hey pucker, we never got to have that 10 breakaways hockey contest. oh well, look at the bright side.. at least you saved yourself a chicken wings dinner and 2 beers.. and most important, you saved yourself the humiliation of seeing you go down on vid in front of every kid here at sbr.

you dodged a bullet here, pucker. count your blessings, cause i would have schooled you big guy..
    Nicky, do you have a copy of that video you did freaking out because someone was posting at another forum. I know you know the one I'm talking about.

Nicky, let's catch a Leafs/Habs game next season. Serious!!!

First 123