flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky was big and strong

For some odd reason he wanted to show me how strong he was so with his French Accent he begged me and Illini to go to a Log Cutting place and I did not know what was on his mind, we arrived he was so excited and kept saying watch this jj...

He picks up real big logs and starts throwing them like 7 yards, the logs had to be over 200 pounds
    He picked them up like they were feathers

Then we go to a indoor swimming pool and he wants us to time him in the pool???
    He did have good form and pretty fast

I guess he wanted to prove some stuff to us because we just thought he never left house and gambled day and night

He kept asking us in the car "Am I strong....did you see me in the water"....maybe showing off??

Kid is an athlete
    I remember when Nicky was yelling at us and saying "nobody is stronger than me" he was the strongest man I have ever seen. He is a famous hero and legend around his town.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    JJGOLD HOW CAN YOU PROVE THIS NICKY SANTORO IS THE SAME PRICK THEY CALLED SICK GAMBLER SICK GAMBLER USED TO BUST MY BALLS NICKY SANTORO DOESNT THIS MAKES ME THINK NICKY SANTORO IS AN IMPOSTER THE REAL SICK GAMBLER WAS A LOW LIFE RAT BASTARD WHO SLEPT WITH MY GIRL CLEVFAN I USED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HER UNTIL I FOUND OUT SICK GAMBLER SLEPT WITH HER AND HE RUINED MY FANTASY

I WANT PROOF NICKY IS REALLY SICK GAMBLER
    BTJ is the true Free Mason of Foxboro! Nobody messes with him. Please contact Barry Feinstein for all questions and concerns.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

lol

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    alright, i might've exaggerated a bit. maybe 6'2.. but i did always think he was like 5'5, honest.. i did.. because we never really seen JJ in a vid with someone to be able to compare. 99.43% of his vids, he was alone, so we really never knew.

you can't tell me anyone here on SBR knew he was 6'2.. no way.

JJ is approx 6ft3, large shaft with a tiny sack.
    wait a sec, unless he was wearing 5 inch heels.. i didn't really look at his feet.

all i know is that he was much taller than what i expected from his vids.
    JJ is approx 6ft3, large shaft with a tiny sack.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Nickaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy!

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    hard to believe it's heading on 2 yrs since this. i swear to god it feels like 4 months. hard to believe i've been posting now for 13 yrs. i swear it feels like 3.5 yrs. where has the time gone? i swear it's going by so fast.

i've noticed the older we get, the faster it goes. i remember being 10 and the week would go by sooooooooooooo slow. now i wake up mon morning, have breakfast, then go take my shower, and it's Friday and the weekend has arrived. the older you get, the faster the weeks go by.

boys, enjoy every minute of it when you're young now because you'll see how the time goes by fast.
    When you are a degen gambler life goes by fast, the same with alcoholism or drugs. The truth is you dont even have a life when you are a degen. You dont see your kids grow nor the trees in your back yard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pbettor pretty dead on there

I cannot I have not seen Nicky in 2 years

I rarely even have talked to the kid since

All I know is he lost 100,000 betting bases approx 15 years ago

First 12