Betpoints: 7051

95% of western men

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    most males need controlling & discipline
    that's a sandusky quote except it's "young males". no joke...

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

40% of the month... women want to fuk, love, laugh and make their man feel like being in a commited marriage or relationship is bonerific!

60% of the month... women are either on the verge of a breakdown, raging bitches and hormonal, or completely illogical and want to make the man their with feel like shit. They don't even know what the fuk their talking about because a psycho switch turns on and they feel the need to control whatever they can and sooth their twisted brain.

This said... the key to success for a guy in a commited relationship is to realize that their is only 40% of every month you pay attention, care, love, give a shit and enjoy the great sex and happy times. The other 60%, if you're not a complete helpless sissy, you ignore the bullshit and turn it into your favor. Realize that the good 40% of the month is over... your woman is in psycho, irrational mode for majority of the next 60% of the month... time to reset your train of thought and get in your golf, poker games, catch up on work, more time acting like a kid with the kids if ya have em, and of course a few bar nights with the buddies. You know shes gonna be a pain in the ass regardless of your actions so do whatever the hell you want, just plan for it and it's easy. No matter what the good 40% will come the next month.

It's a twisted way of thinking maybe... but that's how I view it. And no it's not always this way, meaning always 40/60... there is a variance, although it's slight.

This train of thought has helped me stay married for 10 years (with kids) and not feel "too" controlled. Rest assured, even with my logic, the shit ain't easy and I get pissed the fuk off about shit I shouldn't even worry about... human nature is unavoidable for me too i guess.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

100%.

I say this because most everyone does stuff to attract womens attention...

You work out to look good for women
    you get a good job to attract women
    buy new clothes to attract women

If a man could live in a cardboard box and sleep with 10's he would. Sex is on most mens mind 90% of the time when looking at a women and whether it be looks or money he uses it to attract women.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

98% in North America.
    70% in Europe
    1% in Latin America/Asia -- and this is why I only date/marry latin women and asians!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukkin sad to be honest I work in the oil field the amount of guys making 60-90k a year out here and broke all the time trying to bum money off me because the money is taken by the wife every payday. Really sad i work with a dude who makes 100k but recycles his chewing tobbaco because his wife keeps every penny . Theres alot of dudes out here with no Balls at all. I'd be damned if i work 100+ hours a week and my money is taken by some gap and im starving recycling chewing tobbaco.... some sorry pussy motherfuckers here in West Texas let me tell you.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    100%.

I say this because most everyone does stuff to attract womens attention...

You work out to look good for women
    you get a good job to attract women
    buy new clothes to attract women

If a man could live in a cardboard box and sleep with 10's he would. Sex is on most mens mind 90% of the time when looking at a women and whether it be looks or money he uses it to attract women.
    Chris rock? i know this bit but i cant remember what comedian said this? Dave chappelle?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    98% in North America.
    70% in Europe
    1% in Latin America/Asia -- and this is why I only date/marry latin women and asians!
    This dude is sharp right Southeast asia was like a Time warp when i lived there like the 50s or something Men had control woman knew their place no feminist movement yet so the woman still treat their men like kings no lip, cooking and cleaning and its not all about how much money you make . Never been to Latin america other than mexico so cant really comment on that.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Chris rock? i know this bit but i cant remember what comedian said this? Dave chappelle?
    Chris rock said the cardboard box part. The rest is my own material. Chris rock is my fav comedian.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

UTEOT chupando el pene de los negros otra vez...

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    UTEOT chupando el pene de los negros otra vez...
    I'll leave you to do the rooster sucking.

First 12