ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Is it just about finished for the "white" race, in sports? Evolution and money wins.

Hey whitey, no disrespect intended, but we have just about had it, right?
    I mean, let's be open mined and completely honest here. Blacks dominate almost all sports, and the ones they don't, the "pretty sports," like tennis, rugby, soccer, and swimming, it's a matter of time.

Do I respect the fact that whitey is not competitive enough anymore? Hell no, I hate that we can't compete, whatever excuse there is for it. And, there are many reasons or so-called the excuses. First of all, we are not built, physically, the same. We are at a huge, if not impossible disadvantage when it comes to quickness, speed, jumping ability, and endurance .

FACTS:
    THE SCIENCE OF ENDURANCE

Although fiber composition can significantly affect performance, it is not sufficient by itself to ensure high performance. Since endurance is only about 25 percent inherited, training plays an integral role-but more so in blacks than whites. Experiments show that with only a modest amount of training, blacks can experience an explosive rise in exercise capacity, while even with far more effort whites don't improve nearly as much. In contrast, it appears that no amount of training can break through genetically-imposed, inherited limits on anaerobic capacity-the ability to sprint and jump. Thus, although fiber type alone does not itself guarantee a champion, if an athlete does not have a certain proportion of fast-twitch muscles, he or she can't hope to be a champion sprinter or jumper. In practical terms, this detail suggests that sprinters are born, not made

Timothy Noakes, long-time director of the Sport Science Center at the University of Cape Town Medical School, and author of many scholarly books, including Lore of Running, has observed that black South Africans, who share much of their genetic ancestry with East Africans, sweep more than 90 percent of the top places in endurance races held in his country, despite the fact that blacks represent no more than one-quarter of the active running population. Noakes has attempted to figure out why in his laboratory. In a treadmill study, black marathoners consistently bested whites. Although white runners matched or exceeded the black runners at distances up to 5,000 meters, blacks were "clearly superior at distances greater than 5km." The fine print in the data was particularly revealing. There was a dramatic difference in the ability of the blacks to run at a higher maximum oxygen capacity. In the case of the marathoners, blacks performed at 89 percent of the maximum oxygen capacity, while whites lagged by nearly 10 percent. The muscles of the black athletes also showed far fewer signs of fatigue as measured by lactic acid.

Yet it should never be forgotten that genes are not the ultimate factors in elite performance. While genetics will determine if you have a chance to be an elite athlete, intelligence, dedication, and serendipity are the final arbiters of who wins and loses.

"It's the brain, not the heart or lungs, that is the critical organ," Roger Bannister said. "But one would have to be blind not so see a pattern here. I hope we are not at a time and place where we are afraid to talk about remarkable events. I hope not."

Okay, I think we must all agree by now, follow the best and the greatest physical athletes and you'll find the champions.

My problem:
    For instance, I have difficulties watching the black stars in the NBA, as a whole, not all. Michael Jordan, I idolized him. He was almost from another planet, and never insulted his race with crudeness or unruly behaviors. The modern blacks have revolutionized the game, no doubt, but the enormous money to be made, mixed with the outrageous behavior sometimes, does leave me not being a fan. Money rules everything it seems in this league? On court personal look codes [beards, tattoos], looking too much like thugs, off court behaviors, and those high ticket prices. We need a Lombardi type to rule over personal dress regulations. Especially, those tattoos and beards.

My question:
    Can the NBA survive with these evolved flaws? The white fan is the life-blood of the NBA. Is he going to get weary of the domination of the black race over his disappearing white race? A white race that seems to be evolving into extinction.
    Here is some factual evolution for you:

This is almost laughable! Look how many whites were selected. This is the 1972 USA OLYMPIC team that was robbed of the Gold Metal.
    Looks like the selection committee team was trying to be "politically correct" back then? 6 whites and 6 blacks chosen. Also, no black coaches either.

Had they selected the very best players, they probably would have won that game in '72?
    The 2012 USA Olympic basketball team:

Not pictured are 7 more black males and one half white/black player, Blake Griffin. Griffin inherited the best sport genes it seems.

I am also getting a bit riled up about these African names. Hey, you're an American now, and you make millions of dollars in "this" country, not Africa! I don't believe this is a healthy trend. I feel the same for Hispanics, too, but, they are not the dominating money makers as of yet.

And, let's not even mention what's happened to our college basketball!

Any worthwhile opinions from our white world?

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Whites own teams, blacks play for them.

Carry on.....

ABEHONEST

Let's all go back, hypothetically dreaming, to the Roman Colisuim, where gigantic events were the absolute and ultimate thrill for Roman citizens. Citizens of all backgrounds, the poor, the rich, and the rest somewhere in-between. All were welcome and all had a free ticket.

Now let's stretch the imagination a bit more and sit yourself into those ancient stone seats. You watch the gore and the maim. It goes on for hours, sometimes days, and with the usual conclusion, the almost identical winners, the almost identical losers; are all too familiar.
    The lonely African lion against a superb, and heavily armored, Gladiator. Who wins? 95% to 98%, the unfortunate lion goes down.

Then, you had your poorly equipped slaves, or the other victims, captured enemies of Rome, thrown in with Lions and Tigers, sometimes against those dedicated serial killers, the Gladiators[foregone conclusion there, too]. Who wins these battles to the death?
    The Lions, the Tigers, and the Gladiators! After thousands of these foregone, death results, did the Roman citizens simply get bored, or maybe, just get a cynical attitude?

Move forward to our 21St. century. We have our own version, now, of battles of the superior athlete. Especially, in those basketball arenas, where the 'poor' victims are almost always "white." The victor, again, goes to the black, or a man of African ancestry, with that favorable math, being 95% to 98% in his favor.
    The only difference when comparing the maim and gore that history has recorded in the Roman Coliseum, is the winner just may, still, attain glory and riches, yet, not even fear being killed in the arena.

Africans are a blessed bunch when it comes to supreme athletic ability. They dominate more now than ever, and brace yourselves white-world, it's only beginning to evolve into it's second stage of fruition. There will be many stages to come, so many that the black man will have no competition or very, very little, at the most.

The question [again]: After watching the on-going onslaught of black domination, are our white fans going to inherit that same state of mind as did those ancient Roman Arena fans? A state of cynicism and a mind of almost complete boredom because the utter domineering of the black race [modern Gladiators]? Okay, throw the Green-Monster in to[jealousy]!

Here's an example of the new sports world we'll live in:

The story:http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...s-Invitational

The only savior--if it's possible--will be the gambling, or placing money on black against black. If that doesn't survive Uncle Sam, prepare yourselves white race.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Yes it is, are you happy now?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Yes it is, are you happy now?
    Yes it is...what? Give me some intelligent insight for your future sports world?

ABEHONEST

Hmm, after a thorough look at The Saloon, I see I can no longer sit with these "hip" young birds. Old crows never die, they just "fly away."

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Yea, they are faster, stronger, and more athletic than most races. It's unfortunate, but oh well, if I was an owner/gm of a sports team I wouldn't want white people.

We excel at other things....

And blacks will probably take over tennis, soccer, rugby, etc as soon as they figure out the scoring.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

There will always be whites in the nfl. They need kickers and punters

ABEHONEST

I was just on my way outta here where someone proved the Saloon was not brain-dead. Alright!
    I'll give it the ol' fly over and linger awhile longer. Caw, Caw, Caw in crow language means "I am impressed!"

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

It's a conspiracy Abe ... Surely you know that?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

ncaa football ~50% white
    ncaa basketball ~35%
    ncaa baseball ~85%

Not much has changed the last ten years.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    There will always be whites in the nfl. They need kickers and punters
    and Quarterbacks....most black quarterbacks dont win long term in the NFL

Also the #2 sport in the world... hockey is 99% white

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    ncaa football ~50% white
    ncaa basketball ~35%
    ncaa baseball ~85%

Not much has changed the last ten years.

Evolution is only in it's second sports stage in the USA. Give it more time and watch these "white" numbers dwindle. Also, quality rules the NBA! Ever check the roster of our Olympic team?
    Ever check the all-Americans in college football?
    Ever check the really great players in our modern world of baseball? And, most of the great athletic [* 85% you say, ha!] Hispanics have African ancestry.

So whites, maybe, dominate at selected sports positions; QB's, kickers, and pitchers? Enjoy it, white nation, while you can. Hockey? Don't give the blacks any ideas. Like they aren't fast enough, tough enough, or quick enough?

The future in sports, especially professional sports, though, I believe, is on the road to self destruct. Too much money wasted with grossly overpaid athletes, our economy sucks, and may never fully recover, high priced tickets, and way too much domination by a minority group, which will only get more progressive.

Bye, bye, white guy! It was good while it lasted. Remember "The Babe," The Mick," and "Joe Cool?"

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The demographics have changed, because the reproduction of
    previously minority races is now subsidized by the taxpayer.
    That is the system the people voted for.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Evolution is only in it's second sports stage in the USA. Give it more time and watch these "white" numbers dwindle. Also, quality rules the NBA! Ever check the roster of our Olympic team?
    Ever check the all-Americans in college football?
    Ever check the really great players in our modern world of baseball? And, most of the great athletic [* 85% you say, ha!] Hispanics have African ancestry.

So whites, maybe, dominate at selected sports positions; QB's, kickers, and pitchers? Enjoy it, white nation, while you can. Hockey? Don't give the blacks any ideas. Like they aren't fast enough, tough enough, or quick enough?

The future in sports, especially professional sports, though, I believe, is on the road to self destruct. Too much money wasted with grossly overpaid athletes, our economy sucks, and may never fully recover, high priced tickets, and way too much domination by a minority group, which will only get more progressive.

Bye, bye, white guy! It was good while it lasted. Remember "The Babe," The Mick," and "Joe Cool?"
    Evolution is the technology era and using your brain to further the success of your family not throwing a ball around , whitey are the ones evolving

I am sure that whitey will always need guys who specialize in throwing a ball through a hoop for entertainment purposes though.

ABEHONEST

I'm white, and I find merrygorounds completely boring. [/IMG]
    [IMG]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OW5JRYt5ZGU?version=3&feature=player_emb edded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OW5JRYt5ZGU?version=3&feature=player_emb edded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/IMG]

Get it?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-17-12 at 03:35 PM.