baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

CARPE.DIME... STEP YOUR GAME UP, Son!!!!

You ever interview Shantystar?

I was enjoying going thru your threads and I read of a great interview with the meanest, baddest flying dog anal wife sideways Mr. Shantystar... but I could not find video.

Did you make such a video?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yes, was one of the unquestioned highlights of my life

as with many things involving shantystar, I had no idea what to expect, but was even better than what I was guessing to expect

it was AWESOME

basically, I would ask him any question, any simple one, and he answered for literally 5-10 minutes, nonstop, no pauses

at first it all seemed completely unintelligible, but soon people started to take the audio and recognize and understand fragments, like an ancient document being pieced together and translated

and every new translation or discovery would wind up being awesome

like someone would isolate a section, and discover that he was naming posters he liked, or they would isolate a different section and realize he was saying he googled "free contests" in 1998 or something or they would isolate a different section and realize he was talking about how difficult life is in Pakistan, or they would isolate a different section and realize he was saying he wanted freeplays at RebateWager so he could make payments on his bike

it was awesome as the entire thing became better and better understood

I will never forget being in the studio as he was going on and on, having no idea when he would ever stop

it was like I was being handed down sacred words and sounds from a Supreme Being

baskets

where can I see this masterpiece? I am, unfortunately, too dumb to find it.

but I will celebrate once I view it!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 01:59 PM. Reason: image does not exist

baskets

btw, this is how I imagine shanty... riding in on a dancing zebra

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I remember that video during a live show
    It was funny and strange

Man it would be wierd to meet Peter

Why??

Might be only guy on my level of weirdness

Strange conversations..I would stare at Peter for 21 minutes and not say a word