NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Starbucks is no longer available.

Hopefully they bring it back Dad! I love me some Starbucks, especially when free!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Starbucks is no longer available.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYER5680 View Post
    Hopefully they bring it back Dad! I love me some Starbucks, especially when free!
    I'm sure they will. G.C.'s go come and go all the time on Viggle.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Burger King has been gone for a while now, hasnt it?

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

This app is close to dead. I found this about the company:

Viggle (VGGL.PK), formerly known as Function {X** (FNCX.PK), is an interactive media company with nominal revenues, losing $27M in the last quarter alone, investors filing to sell over 7M shares, an employee leaving amidst a sexual harassment suit against the founder and the company (which was just settled according to a June 27th 8-K filing), the CEO recently leaving the company, but still maintaining a current market cap of $352M. Function {X** unsuccessfully tried other media businesses before embarking on Viggle over the past year.
    Viggle is a loyalty program that rewards its users for watching television. Users receive points for interacting with their favorite TV shows, and can then redeem these points for items such as movie tickets and music. While the concept has attracted some users, there are a few problems. Viggle currently does not have any agreements with advertisers or vendors whereby the advertisers or vendors issue rewards when the users redeem their points. So the company is currently burning more cash to purchase gift cards from vendors so that users can redeem their points. Secondly, the company is running out of money again, and cannot continue much longer without incurring substantial debt or share dilution. Founder and majority owner, Robert Sillerman, just lent the company $2.5M at 9%, as part of a $10M line of credit (and even that will not last more than 3 to 4 months at Viggle's current cash burn rate). Finally, in case Viggle manages to survive at a lower-valuation, there is an egregious compensation scheme where Robert Sillerman receives $85M in stock compensation and a change-of-control pay-out of $64.4M inclusive of gross-up payments, according to a June 8th S-1/A filing.
    Viggle was hyped to the market reaching a ridiculous peak-valuation of $1.4B in January, and has been falling ever since. Once these OTCBB/Pink Sheets flame-out, they usually go to zero. Given the huge overvaluation that still exists today, lack of revenues, high cash burn, dysfunctional business model, questionable management practices/departures, selling shareholders, etc. it is very likely that Viggle will spiral towards zero as well.

Dad

RIP Viggle.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    This app is close to dead. I found this about the company:

Viggle (VGGL.PK), formerly known as Function {X** (FNCX.PK), is an interactive media company with nominal revenues, losing $27M in the last quarter alone, investors filing to sell over 7M shares, an employee leaving amidst a sexual harassment suit against the founder and the company (which was just settled according to a June 27th 8-K filing), the CEO recently leaving the company, but still maintaining a current market cap of $352M. Function {X** unsuccessfully tried other media businesses before embarking on Viggle over the past year.
    Viggle is a loyalty program that rewards its users for watching television. Users receive points for interacting with their favorite TV shows, and can then redeem these points for items such as movie tickets and music. While the concept has attracted some users, there are a few problems. Viggle currently does not have any agreements with advertisers or vendors whereby the advertisers or vendors issue rewards when the users redeem their points. So the company is currently burning more cash to purchase gift cards from vendors so that users can redeem their points. Secondly, the company is running out of money again, and cannot continue much longer without incurring substantial debt or share dilution. Founder and majority owner, Robert Sillerman, just lent the company $2.5M at 9%, as part of a $10M line of credit (and even that will not last more than 3 to 4 months at Viggle's current cash burn rate). Finally, in case Viggle manages to survive at a lower-valuation, there is an egregious compensation scheme where Robert Sillerman receives $85M in stock compensation and a change-of-control pay-out of $64.4M inclusive of gross-up payments, according to a June 8th S-1/A filing.
    Viggle was hyped to the market reaching a ridiculous peak-valuation of $1.4B in January, and has been falling ever since. Once these OTCBB/Pink Sheets flame-out, they usually go to zero. Given the huge overvaluation that still exists today, lack of revenues, high cash burn, dysfunctional business model, questionable management practices/departures, selling shareholders, etc. it is very likely that Viggle will spiral towards zero as well.
    That is why I cashed out a a couple weeks ago. That thread on slickdeals, they were always posting the fall of the Viggle stock.

Viggle also hurt themselves with that Olympic Live. So many points were gained in that 2 weeks. With you being able to collect in each timezone.

Dad

You single handedly took Viggle down, Onlooker!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is why I cashed out a a couple weeks ago. That thread on slickdeals, they were always posting the fall of the Viggle stock.

Viggle also hurt themselves with that Olympic Live. So many points were gained in that 2 weeks. With you being able to collect in each timezone.
    and the fact that they randomly give out high $ prizes for 10% of the cost

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

How can I play along with MyGuy?

I dont see an option to fukkin use MyGuy. It jusy says to play along with MyGuy and there is nowhere to click.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    How can I play along with MyGuy?

I dont see an option to fukkin use MyGuy. It jusy says to play along with MyGuy and there is nowhere to click.
    It will be under where the Trivia tab usually is.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    It will be under where the Trivia tab usually is.
    Nope

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Nope
    It's not under, "Check In Now"?

You might need to update.

DiggityDaggityDo

Anybody still Viggling?

I havent in a while. But it looks like Viggle is still alive and doing well and giving away free shit?

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Yes still going strong. Not as generous with points, but still has free stuff for watching tv.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

still use it less points after all they gave during olympics

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I got out after the Olympics. Ahh, the Pre-Olympics Viggle, those were the days. They still have that tutorial video showing shows worth like 300-400 points and now you can't get one for more than 100?

wendell
    wendell's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is viggle

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by wendell View Post
    What is viggle
    Read through this thread from the beginning,

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by NYER5680 View Post
    they are back

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9799

Amazon long gone though and best buy sells out in a minute when it comes in

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9799

I'm sitting on enough points to cash out 2 BB GCs right now waiting patiently. Boy it's a bitch to earn points now too although myguy for football was pretty sweet

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

Ok so i viggle still live? Read that post about their company imploding

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I'm still using it from time to time. Sitting on about 80K points, and waiting for Amazon Gift Cards to be posted again.

I really only check into shows with a 100+ point bonus, and if you're a Directv customer, you get some extra bonus points on some shows.

Here is a link to the current day lineup, that has links to soundcloud clips to check into the shows.
    http://slickdeals.net/f/5642724-Vigg...0#edit55695610

First ... 10111213