bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    really poker? Do you f u c k i n g live in america or am i missing something?
    The reason i post on this site you mutt crumb, is because for 2 years i watched as s h i t was said about the so called black male and not one of you mutts said anything about it.
    Soon as i start to post i need jesus, i need to stop with the race s h i t. Caucasoid please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ........mother f u c k e r s like you are weak and should be destroyed.

To the righteous..........................peace be upon you

to the weak .........................die
    The US owes you a one-way ticket back to Africa, you have it far too bad here as you constantly remind us...have fun

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly has another thread where he can't get a single response.

He just keep bumping his own thread every few hours.

It must suck to be THAT fukin crazy and not have anyone interested in what you have to say.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Pauly has another thread where he can't get a single response.

He just keep bumping his own thread every few hours.

It must suck to be THAT fukin crazy and not have anyone interested in what you have to say.
    Only because people like yourself are afraid of it,go ahead enter it and learn,if you have any questions I will gladly answer them for you............

Can you get up the nerve to do it? C'mon it won't bite.....................

This
    And finally, the irs gets audited!

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Only because people like yourself are afraid of it,go ahead enter it and learn,if you have any questions I will gladly answer them for you............

Can you get up the nerve to do it? C'mon it won't bite.....................

This
    And finally, the irs gets audited!
    Let me be more clear.

There are two things that you fail to recognize, or understand. There isn't a single thing you I could ever learn from you. Second, I'm guessing you're a high school graduate---at most. A study by Farmington last year, demonstrated that those americans who 'scribe to conspiracy theories, and threats of a global conspiracy tend to be uneducated.

You are either unemployed, or are working some low-skill job.

That explains why you cite other videos/posts/rants from people you have found on the internet. You are unable to form any opinion of your own, so you simply attach yourself to the loonies you have found. Icke being the perfect example.

I pity you Pauly. You have my pity, you've earned it. I don't fault you for posting all this crazy talk, you simply don't know better. Kind of like a puppy drinking out of a toilet, or a baby monkey playing with its own feces. You can't get angry at them, you simply have to laugh and realize that's the best they can do.

PAULYPOKER

Then why don't you come in my thread and test me?,you can ask me anything which pertains to what is posted in that thread,although I set it up from the beginning for people like yourself who needs to be taken by the hand...........

Here is the kicker,if you are educated by the SYSTEM or "yang-ed down" it is going to be next to impossible for you to comprehend the basis of this true nature unless you are willing to go into it open minded meaning forget about whatever you been taught because it is useless in this true reality...........

Education is useless for this TRUTH,by design of course...................

PAULYPOKER

One more thing..... I set the thread up basically in the format of TRUTH for dummies,so please do not hesitate to tell me where I can improve this journey of reality to make it more ignorant friendly........

MartinBlank

Then why don't you come in my thread and test me?,you can ask me anything which pertains to what is posted in that thread,although I set it up from the beginning for people like yourself who needs to be taken by the hand...........

Here is the kicker,if you are educated by the SYSTEM or "yang-ed down" it is going to be next to impossible for you to comprehend the basis of this true nature unless you are willing to go into it open minded meaning forget about whatever you been taught because it is useless in this true reality...........

Education is useless for this TRUTH,by design of course...................
    This coming from a guy posting a David Icke video?

And, I'm right. Which are you, unemployed or working some minimum wage unskilled job?

Your fight against the system gives you away. You "think" you were destined for more, than you should have earned more, done more---but you're lack of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, or education prevents you from that. So instead, you start to believe that it is the system that is holding you back.

Funny thing for me. The "system" provided my education, both undergraduate, and graduate---and it has allowed me to purchase a home, cars, and a second shore house. I vacation when I want, where I want, and I don't lack for anything. The system seems to be working just fine for me. You, on other hand, have to post crazy conspiracy theories on gambling forums to validate yourself.

You need help, Pauly.

PAULYPOKER

,When ever you decide to look in to my solid evidence and question it, I'll be there to help you, I'm not here to insult you in any way,I'll be waiting eagerly to help,don't be so dismissive,..........

Did you even give any of my thread a chance?

MartinBlank

,When ever you decide to look in to my solid evidence and question it, I'll be there to help you, I'm not here to insult you in any way,I'll be waiting eagerly to help,don't be so dismissive,..........

Pauly, the moment you used David Icke as a source, I have dismissed you.

You can't use people who believe in reptile/human crossbreeds as references, and get much respect from me.

Had you said, "Listen, I was wrong to use Icke--he's a lunatic", I would have continued to debate your issues. Instead, you turned it into "All geniuses are crazy"---even trying to draw a line between Icke and Einsten.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

Pauly, the moment you used David Icke as a source, I have dismissed you.

You can't use people who believe in reptile/human crossbreeds as references, and get much respect from me.

Had you said, "Listen, I was wrong to use Icke--he's a lunatic", I would have continued to debate your issues. Instead, you turned it into "All geniuses are crazy"---even trying to draw a line between Icke and Einsten.
    I already formed a belief on the subject of this thread before I ever heard of David Icke,yes I'll admit I should of never defended his sanity,I was wrong for doing so because I knew nothing of his background but this should of told you I was just posting videos to get a basis of of what I believe to be possible of a police state but not certain, open for debate not ridicule..........

MartinBlank

I already formed a belief on the subject of this thread before I ever heard of David Icke,yes I'll admit I should of never defended his sanity,I was wrong for doing so because I knew nothing of his background but this should of told you I was just posting videos to get a basis of of what I believe to be possible of a police state but not certain, open for debate not ridicule..........
    Pauly, if you already "formed" a belief, what's the point of debate? A belief is different than an opinion, a belief suggests that there is no room for debate.

The idea of a coming police state in the United States has been around for 80 years.

Since Prohibition, there have been americans chiming about the "coming police state", but if you actually sat back, and looked at America today versus America even 25 years ago, you would realize how ridiculous it is.

America is moving away from becoming a police state, and all you have to do is look at our social mores. Today, more Americans have children out of wedlock than at any other time in our history, young couples live together outside marriage more than any other time in our history, we have available contraception, and slowly but surely----things such as gambling and marijuana use are becoming more acceptable, hell, just turn on your tv. We have cursing and partial nudity on broadcast television during prime time, and now we have gay people marrying----

You think a country that is allowing gay marriage, and gay adoption is tracking toward a police state?

Today almost every single state--gambling is an acceptable form of revenue for states, and the legalization of marijuana, while slow to take hold, is tracking. There are states that have bills pending that would allow habitual drug users to avoid jail, and even the criminal justice system altogether if they conform to rehabilitation programs.

Bottom line, I can give you compelling evidence to suggest that America is liberalizing itself, as opposed to becoming a police state. At best, you can give me rogue examples of police abusing their powers.

Take a step back and look at your country closely. And give up internet wackos.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

nice thread...

its definitely difficult to see and believe whats going on, but it is truly sobering when one realizes it.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

7 "Eccentric" Geniuses Who Were Clearly Just Insane

Is it possible to be too smart? Maybe. History is full of insane geniuses, humans who mentally put the pedal to the metal--and sometimes through the floor.

A cut and paste job of seven people means "most" geniuses are insane?

PAULYPOKER

When Watertown under martial law made US history!

The Event:
    Boston Marathon Bombing

The Action of plan:
    On April 16th the Obama administration along with members of congress, quickly executed into LAW an already made plan, to overthrow the Posse Comitatus Act to introduce Martial law, for the 1st time on American soil,on April 19th 2013..........

Posse Comitatus Act:This act is now history,its purpose was to keep Martial law off of American soil......

The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C.§ 1385, original at 20 Stat.152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1981. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the State laws.
    The Bill/Act as modified in 1981 refers to the Armed Forces of the United States. It does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The U.S. Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is also not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act, primarily because the Coast Guard has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a video of just one (frightened to the core) FAMILY. of the entire town of Watertown's, total fear of Martial law enforcement..........

How many of you people will not admit to yourselves that what you have witnessed,with your own eyes, as Marshall law?

For those of you who choose to ignore reality,you are nothing but the epitome of:
    Cognitive DissonanceAvoidance, Denial, & R
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-22-13 at 11:55 PM.

PAULYPOKER

MARTIAL LAW in Watertown, MA - Searching homes without warrants - Treating citizens as criminals

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-22-13 at 03:10 AM.

PAULYPOKER

The Coming American Police State
    It is now quite accurate to change the OP thread title to> THE AMERICAN POLICE STATE.........

It is here!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Fuuk the pigs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    nice thread...

its definitely difficult to see and believe whats going on, but it is truly sobering when one realizes it.

It is now quite accurate to change the OP thread title to> THE AMERICAN POLICE STATE.........

It is here!
    Name:  the police.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  69.3 KB

Not many people are aware of how powerful the police states all over the world have become, and their draconian powers continue to grow. Usually after a person gets bullied or arrested by a cop or it happens to someone they care about - then they realize how little rights the individual has.

It's all our duties to promote and fight for our civil rights!

The freedom of no one is safe, unless the freedom of everyone is safe.

PAULYPOKER

It is here!
    Gerald Celente hits the ball out of the park,into the river!!!

Published on Apr 23, 2013
    "State of siege declared in Boston. Police storm homes of citizens. Would you let the police enter YOUR house? Pressitute bullshit story on bombers doesn't add up as we lose rights left & right. This is the start of Martial Law in Amerika!"

Original release: 4/22/13.

www.TrendsJournal.com

I can not wait to see all the Sam Diamonds of the world, get ass probed by a robot in their own cities or towns under Martial law.......

I live in a area where Martial law will never be put in force............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peppermillrick

First 123