GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wow... did you see this??? Gallagher Broke, Living In Hotels...

See there's still a long way to go before me and Swingin' Johnson hit Rock bottom... at least a little ways...
    -gGallagher Broke, Living In Hotels, Lost Drivers License After Heart Attack: 'I Died In March'

Leo Gallagher, the watermelon-smashing comedian who suffered a heart attack last March, revealed on a local Ohio radio show last week that he has lost most of his money, is living out of hotels and has had his drivers license suspended, among other hardships.
    The 65-year-old comedian co-hosted the show, "Over Breakfast with Scott Spears & Company" on WDCM radio last week, as Laughspin reported. In a video clip posted today, he reveals to Spears the sad conditions of his post-heart attack life:
    "Not only do I have no place to live -- I have a CC and I can stay in hotels -- but I can’t drive, [...] California suspended my license," Gallagher said.
    In the interview above, the iconic comedian goes on to explain how he lost it all "betting on America," first investing in a pharmaceutical company called Immtech that claimed to have a revolutionary new AIDS medication which led to his losing over half-a-million dollars. Then, in an attempt to recuperate his loss, he became even more aggressive with his bets, losing again and again, until "it was all gone."

READ MORE>>>

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Barrelled in.