thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lived in pittsburgh for the majority of my life. ive traveled a lot tho, i think its good to get out and see other places.

if we are talking actual relocation, i would put chicago, la, and denver as the top 3. san diego and san fransisco would round out my top 5.

if you are talking vacation, i would put vegas, new orleans, and niagara falls canada as the top 3.

lets not even get into europe and south america, that would be a whole different ball game.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    San Jose, Los Angeles and Denver myself. Denver is so underrated...it really is terrific for a 2-3 year stint. Girls are hot as f*ck....everyone seems normal and sane. Clean air....geourgous views....terrific weather.

Micro brews everywhere too.

I peg you as more of a San Fran type of guy. You know....with the gayness and all.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I peg you as more of a San Fran type of guy. You know....with the gayness and all.

gayness,

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i have lived in so cal all my life. too many of you ***** are moving over here. stay the **** away, you are making rent and traffic unbearable...

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I've lived in New York, Texas, New Mexico, California, Florida, Washington State and decided none of these places were for me. I do like the Florida Keys though, good drinking and fishing there. But I knew when I was 16 I wouldn't be staying in the U.S. because after all, there's a whole world out there waiting to be seen. Women of all races, colors and sizes, and cool shit to see. I could not stay in the same place for my entire life. Now I'm getting to the point where I want to move one more time, chill out, and then retire.

First 123