Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GREAT Monday Morning SBR

First of all, Happy 13th birthday to my oldest son! (I'm starting to feel old.... )

Well, our next two days freed up as well since they cancelled ball games again for the heat! Personally, I think it is nice outside right now. It's warm but not too warm, however, I know that will change very quickly to where in just a fwe short hours it will be beyond miserable...

So, what are some winners for today. The bash is approaching quickly and my fun money is running low, hoping to be able to pad it a little with some winners from my wonderful guys here at SBR

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Prayers are with you in the teenage years! Twins and a teenage son!

SBR MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Beautiful glorious morning to you Blondie!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Prayers are with you in the teenage years! Twins and a teenage son!

SBR MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!!
    Haha they are good kids overall, far from perfect but definitely good kids.

Some days I want to pull my hair out, but most they are sweet and caring kids. (at least to other people.. to each other that's a completely different story )

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Beautiful glorious morning to you Blondie!
    Gloriously beautiful morning to you as well Smoke!!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good morning and afternoon to you Blondie. Hopefully they will get some more tennis in, I like Ferrer at Wimbledon today to push this match to 4 or 5 sets. Hope its cooler today for you.

What are you cooking up for the family tonight, I need to live vicariously though other people, I dont have a wife cooking anything. Seems like a wonderful way to spend an evening. Do you wear an apron? Very hot, sadly I have to pay for this girlfriend/wifey experience. LOL

Happy birthday to your son and I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Happy birthday to your son

Good luck

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Good morning and afternoon to you Blondie. Hopefully they will get some more tennis in, I like Ferrer at Wimbledon today to push this match to 4 or 5 sets. Hope its cooler today for you.

What are you cooking up for the family tonight, I need to live vicariously though other people, I dont have a wife cooking anything. Seems like a wonderful way to spend an evening. Do you wear an apron? Very hot, sadly I have to pay for this girlfriend/wifey experience. LOL

Happy birthday to your son and I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
    Good Morning and Afternoon greg! It is currently a smoldering 94 degrees here

I am in debate over what we will be having tonight...

Lasagna is a favorite that although it takes some time to prepare would be fairly easy once setup is completed. Cheeseburgers and french fries have been requested though, so that is what we will probably end up with.

For most meals I don't wear an apron, however, whenever I am baking I do as I tend to be a mess without one and well honestly I am a mess with one. I am the kind of baker that ends up with flour and other ingredients everywhere

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Beauty up here in northern Minnesota. HOT but at the family lake cabin so just wear the swim wear all freekin week!

Took the week off and enjoying it.

Will post MMA wager vid as soon as line drop for UFC 148 this weekend. Other than that will be enjoying the sun!

Have a great week!