LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Lent someone money 4 months ago and they still haven't paid back

What the hell do I do here?

This guy come to me as if the world was gonna end. I loan him the money and he's promising to pay back by the next check he gets. Then he tells me that his situation is worse than he originally thought and asked for a few more weeks. Then after than nothing. He never paid back anything and now the guy's going on vacation.

DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk his ass up

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Going on vacation is the virtual "F U I'm do not fear you @ all" move.

You have to kick this guys ass, or put him on blast(embarass him).

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    or put him on blast(embarass him).

This.

Are you and the dude in the same circle of friends? Clown him everytime you seem him. The friendship is already over, might as well humiliate the shit outta him.

Even after he pays you back keep bringing it up, he'll get pissed and talk shit and then you kick his ass.

LordVodka

Now he told me he's ashamed and will pay half on Monday. He sounded kinda mad when I brought this up too.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

even if he pays you half by monday get collateral on the rest. hold his xbox and flatscreen or whatever this bottomfeeder has.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

time to bust him up

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

how much you loan him? I had a friend that did the same shit. He told me he had to get away from everything and that's why he was on vacation. I have know this guy for at least 10 years. It took him about a year to settle. It was only like $600. I hope you have know this guy for a long time or you didn't loan him that much. He also played poker with us all the time and i would take his winnings towards the debt if he was up.

LordVodka

Known him for 5 years and it was $400? The guy swore that he needed it to pay bills or hed be kicked out.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

literally ask him on facebook when he is gonna pay you back. that way everyone will read it

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Its $400 bucks dude - just ask him each week til he gets ya. In the end its 400 bucks and If this dickhole can't pay 400 bucks back then it was money well spent. Its one less day you will be friends with some dick that will stiff a friend over 400 bucks.

I would love to have paid 400 bucks to get rid of some of the morons I have ran with over my life.
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave Koldazzice 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmarinouofm

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

i agree with free vick.. Had a buddy owe me $500 for 9 months. Called me up with the sob story. His gf broke up with him he went on a bender and had nothing to his name cuz they had a joint account and she emtied it. and he really needed 500 to pay rent. He was supposed to pay me 2 weeks later. Of course he didnt. Then said he would work for me to pay it off. Of course he didnt show. He stopped answering my calls and texts. I had written it off.

Then one day i happened to go on FB for the 1st time in a while and saw he just bought a new car. So i posted a message on his wall and said "Hey its been about 8months since you borrowed 500$ and was just wondering when you wanna meet up and i can grab it. P.s Nice new car"

of course he deleted the message 2 days later but every1 saw it and he had comments from mutual friends tellin him hes ****** up.
    Following friday he stops by gives me 300 and says how sorry he is and then another 300 the following friday and said heres 100 for your troubles.

So the embarassment i caused him is prob what made him pay me.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Its $400 bucks dude - just ask him each week til he gets ya. In the end its 400 bucks and If this dickhole can't pay 400 bucks back then it was money well spent. Its one less day you will be friends with some dick that will stiff a friend over 400 bucks.

I would love to have paid 400 bucks to get rid of some of the morons I have ran with over my life.

Is it better to be loved or feared?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Lesson here?

Dont loan anyone money. Learned that by watching fkn Judge Judy.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

man there seems to be a ton more kids around here.

basically, every time you loan a friend money, do it from the goodness of your heart and be prepared to never see the money again.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

can i borrow 200 pay you back before labor day?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

once people have money..the game is over..paying u back can be a nusuance to them and if u think about it..doesnt matter much....i know people are gonna say u do it as it is right thing yada yada..i know

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Lesson here?

Dont loan anyone money. Learned that by watching fkn Judge Judy.
    I got hustled by a co worker once. The next day I was told he had quit. After work I went to his pad and he had left town. Ever since then I say the same thing, " Sure I lend you some money. Just find --- ---- and collect the money he owes me." Don't loan anyone money if you expect it back. You may get repaid but don't bank on it.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

That piece of shit pay you today?