opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Every Summer these jagoffs show up....

Kentucky father arrested after son left in hot car

I love the lady in the article who's baby girl died after she left her in the car for 8 hours when its 100 fukking degrees outside. "I know I'm not too blame for her death, because I didn't consciously do this". Really. FUKK YOU, LADY!! You're 100% to blame. The fact that it wasn't done on purpose doesn't change a goddam thing.

They make a smartphone app to remind you your child is in the car with you? What the fukk?? If you can't remember this on your own, then you probably shouldn't have one.

I've always said that if I ever caused my kiddo fatal harm, accident or not, that that would be the end of me as well. If some dumbfukk forgets their own kid in a 150 degree car for a whole fukkin day.....then they need to off themselves. That's the only way to make it right.

Fukkin' pisses me off.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What. Sick stuff

I have always said 70% of people have no business having children for various reasons

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have did that to jeffrey coach.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Anybody that does this kinda shit needs a checkup from the neck up....No reason for it, except for STUPIDITY..They should throw these people back in the car and lock them in it..then send it down to the scrap yard right for the crusher...ooooops sorry..didnt know you were in it....freakin fukknutts...i have zero tolerence for dimwits like this..

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I can truly understand a new parent or even a frazzled one getting out of the car when the kid is sleeping and starting to walk into whatever building but I also believe something in them should click and say "hey aren't you missing something here"?

I will admit when my youngest was little I got sidetracked carrying groceries in as well as his three siblings that were all under the age of 4 and left him in the car one day for not even five minutes before I started looking for him and it registered, but I also had the habit of when I was carrying stuff in the house and leaving a sleeping kid in the car while doing so, I would roll down at least one window to remind myself and to let a breeze through...

The idea of two or more hours later not noticing something just boggles my mind...

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Preach on Op.

I can't imagine forgetting my kid in the car. How is that possible? Because---even if they are sleeping, you are checking on them ever 14 f'in seconds.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Stories like these suck.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

It's Kentucky, what do you expect

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!