BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You never see Eric Holder and Howard Sprague in the same room together

The USA would be a much better place if Howard Sprague would have been the attorney general.Much better if Otis was the head of home land mother land F'n security or the HEAD OF THE ATF,Floyd the barber as secretetary of treasury,Aunt Bea for head of health and human services and Goober as secretary of transportation.The only two I wouldn't add that would be better than someone in the Obama cabinet are Andy and Opie because they are Obama Kool Aid drinkers that campaigned for him.Jesus,I used to like watching the reruns but now they are unwatchable because I know Andy is a commie that likes babykilling.All that virtuous talk where he taught Opie valuable lessons was just a cover for Andy being a red menace.

They should do one last return to Mayberry special with who is left of the original cast.They could get Emmit the owner of the home repair fixit shop to drop off Andy and Opie's toaster and plug it in when they are taking a bath together in Sandusky fashion and throw the toaster in the bathtub frying them.

How sick was it back then where people used to get toasters fixed.Now you just buy cheap disposable ones that last for 10 years or so from Wal Mart for under $10.Ever hear some ancient fogey get all worked up how people throw small appliances away when they burn out instead of attempting to fix them.Ya right,you are going to get fried poking around old tv tubes and toasters when idiots forget to unplug them poking forks in them over something you beat like a rented mule for 10 years.Everything had those cotton electrical cords that came unraveled without the 3rd grounding prong on the end.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 06-27-12 at 06:33 AM.