ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

Man eats dog while on drugs

Michael Daniel, 22, will face a felony charge for eating his family's dog. (Source: Waco Police Department/CNN)

WACO, TX (CNN) - Police arrested a man charged with eating his family's dog while the canine was still alive.
    Michael Daniel, 22 of Waco, TX, was arrested after family members called police to their home on June 14. They claimed Daniel assaulted people at home, chased a neighbor and started barking and growling.
    Witnesses said Daniel then grabbed his family's dog, beat and strangled it, and started to eat it.
    The dog died at home.
    Daniel is believed to have ingested "K-2," a synthetic drug, before the attack.
    He was taken to the hospital and now faces a felony charge for animal cruelty.
    Copyright CNN 2012. All rights reserved.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

oh hell yeah bro k-2 is nice especially when you alkalize the crystals and mix it with any kind of psycholizer like k, phedrephine, etc etc

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Looks like he had K-2 for breakfast and K-9 for lunch.
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave Cougar Bait 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

These fcks that sell this "legal" crap in head shops really need to be stopped. I don't know about elsewhere but here in NY it gets banned one day and they just change the chemical name by a letter or number and start selling again. I understand they're out to make money so I don't really blame them but the stuff they sell is disgusting and harmful to the person who uses it and whoever he is around. My friend smoked that legal weed for months and it turned him into a different person.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Looks like he had K-2 for breakfast and K-9 for lunch.
    Knocked that meatball straight outta here! Too easy.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

What a sick fukk!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is what happens when you don't legalize WEED......You sell this crazy fukkin shit legally and madness ensues

Fukk prohibition and all of the people/politicians that don't use their fukkin brains

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    These fcks that sell this "legal" crap in head shops really need to be stopped. I don't know about elsewhere but here in NY it gets banned one day and they just change the chemical name by a letter or number and start selling again. I understand they're out to make money so I don't really blame them but the stuff they sell is disgusting and harmful to the person who uses it and whoever he is around. My friend smoked that legal weed for months and it turned him into a different person.
    Is this that bath salts stuff that made cannibals in Miami? They just passed a law to ban it. It should be soon.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    This is what happens when you don't legalize WEED......You sell this crazy fukkin shit legally and madness ensues

Fukk prohibition and all of the people/politicians that don't use their fukkin brains
    Yea but imagine if he smoked weed along with it? He probably would have finished the dog and ate the cat...then went out for a sundae.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Yea but imagine if he smoked weed along with it? He probably would have finished the dog and ate the cat...then went out for a sundae.
    All while watching Scooby Doo and laughing his ass off

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Saloon this shit

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Only dog you're eating after smoking weed is one or two of these bad boys

Name:  l.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  35.7 KB

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Is this that bath salts stuff that made cannibals in Miami? They just passed a law to ban it. It should be soon.
    K-2 is the legal weed, not the legal meth. Bath salts are just a name for a shitty quasi amphetamine like product. No matter what law they pass, these guys who produce it will just change the formula and put it out with a slightly different chemical name so they have to pass another law to ban that chemical and so on and so forth. It's disgusting, seen it first hand so it bothers me more than just reading it on the news.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Hope that sick fukk does a lot of time

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Only dog you're eating after smoking weed is one or two of these bad boys

Name:  l.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  35.7 KB
    damn....what the heck is on that thing ?