darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Sandusky is inncocent

LOL JK... me and Onlooker were just skyping about this shit. Dude deserves to be buried.

It'd be interesting to hear from any posters who think he's not guilty and why.. anyone?

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would of thought there was a chance of this being a money grab I it wasn't for McQueary and now his adoptive son. But I bet you at least half of those accusing him are lieing.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    I would of thought there was a chance of this being a money grab I it wasn't for McQueary and now his adoptive son. But I bet you at least half of those accusing him are lieing.
    Yep and his attorney is going to appeal.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I am just curious why this trial wasn't more publicized. I would be more interested in this trial to be honest than some of those they fukkin beat to death on tv. Maybe for the privacy of those abused? It just seems to me that this trial was rather quick, the evidence must have been pretty concrete.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually from I have heard the evidence is quite brutal. And it is not as publicized because cameras weren't allowed in the court room probably to protect identitys.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Hate to say it. This schit is more common than u think. A sick-fuq in power will do whatever he can.

Priests, even family friends, will prey on victims who can't help themselves.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I honestly hope to never be placed in a situation where I walk up on someone doing this like that ginger mother fukker who did nothing. I would likely kill the perp if I caught them in the act. No questions asked. Even a family member.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726