nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

why the sodomite sandusky didnt get a fair trial

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22...y-deliberates/

this is why i wanted him acquitted,even this sodomite should have a fair trail in a so called FREE AND FAIR COUNTRY.american caucasoids are imbeciles to believe in this system and country.

his own lawyer has set him up to fail.you for righteousness or your not.

to the righteous..................peace be unto you

to the slaves ......................die

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk Sandusky.

He's a monster. I don't care if they rigged the f'in jury to get this monster convicted. He deserves whatever shit comes his way, karma's a nasty bitch, and by anyone's scale, Sandusky is due to get whacked by Karma's right hand.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Fuk Sandusky.

He's a monster. I don't care if they rigged the f'in jury to get this monster convicted. He deserves whatever shit comes his way, karma's a nasty bitch, and by anyone's scale, Sandusky is due to get whacked by Karma's right hand.

so your not for a fair trial with a competent lawyer.i hope you never have to deal with this system.

i've dealt with this (in)justice system on a couple of occasion and the system is rigged.

nate turner
    Update your status

i never hear any of you mutts talk about the people from the school the town or the cops up there that looked the other way ALL this time.
    for you idiots to think it was just him or it just happened with him sodomizing little children, your dumber than i thought.these chomos run in groups.i'm sure if they look deeper you will find out there are some prominent people up in SODOMY VALLEY that run in his circles.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    so your not for a fair trial with a competent lawyer.i hope you never have to deal with this system.

i've dealt with this (in)justice system on a couple of occasion and the system is rigged.
    Why do you give a fuk if Sandusky gets/received a fair trial? He's guilt is obvious and overwhelming. Did Sandusky give those kids a fair shot at a normal life the moment he raped them?

So no, I don't care if Sandusky received a fair trial or not.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Why do you give a fuk if Sandusky gets/received a fair trial? He's guilt is obvious and overwhelming. Did Sandusky give those kids a fair shot at a normal life the moment he raped them?

So no, I don't care if Sandusky received a fair trial or not.

is this AMERICA or CHINA,if it is CHINA no wonder why i'm working on leaving.

i believe in what is right,because i have dealt with this fraud of a system.
    his lawyer set him up and guilty or not his LAWYER SIR HAS TO BELIEVE IN HIS INNOCENCE.
    HOW THE F AM I GOING TO FIGHT HARD FOR YOU IF I BELIEVE YOU ARE GUILTY.
    WHAT ABOUT JORGE ZIMMER(GIRL), THINK HE WILL RECEIVE A FAIR ONE
    WHEN HE IS DECLARED,YES I SAID DECLARED GUILTY WATCH THE HATE ACROSS THIS FORUM AND COUNTRY.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE SELECTIVE OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

TO THE RIGHTEOUS..............................P EACE BE UNTO YOU

nate turner
    Update your status

http://worldsavvy.org/monitor/index....113&Itemid=176

The most important distinction between how China and many other countries deal with criminal defendants is in how they perceive presumption of guilt. In the West, criminal suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and generally cannot be arrested and charged without sufficient evidence of wrongdoing. When a suspect does go to trial, it is the duty of the prosecution to prove his/her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Abuses exist within these systems, but the underpinnings favor the individual defendant against the state until guilt is proven.
    In China, suspects are assumed guilty by the system and must be proven innocent. This is a critical distinction; suspects face incredible hurdles in proving their innocence, and the Chinese National Bar Association reports that 70% of defendants go to trial without a lawyer. It is thus no surprise that, in China, there exists a 99% conviction rate for criminal defendants. The Appeals System similarly favors the prosecution. The China Statistical Yearbook (CSY) 2003 reports that of the nearly 130,000 cases accepted for appeal in 2002, only 4% were resolved, and, of these, only 0.5% of the verdicts were overturned. Punishments for convicted criminals is harsh and includes the death penalty which can be given for 68 offenses, two-thirds of which are nonviolent crimes such as bigamy, internet-hacking, cyber-crimes, stealing gas, and tax evasion (The State of China Atlas, 2005).

us legal system = china legal system .............................to me.............70% without a lawyer = public defender........................99% conviction rate = federal conviction rate!!!!! close?.........appeals favors the prosecution,about right..................see where i'm going here

to the righteous............................... ...................peace be unto you

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Many more people are guilty in this case but Sandusky should be raped by a horse and left to die. Anyone that harms children should not be allowed to live. They are beyond redeemable.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Many more people are guilty in this case but Sandusky should be raped by a horse and left to die. Anyone that harms children should not be allowed to live. They are beyond redeemable.
    THIS.

And it is why I don't give a fuk if every trial judge in our country conspired to convict Sandusky. He's an evil ******* monster, and doesn't deserve anyone's concern over the fairness of his trial.

Selective outrage? Fukin-A' I have selective outrage. I'm outraged that Sandusky did this for decades and he's still breathing air.

nate turner
    Update your status

listen! i agree with what you said about the children,bit read what i wrote about the system.

you people are so emotional about this case,so much so i see so called black males and caucasoid agreeing.

when i see that i know i'm on point with what i'm saying.grits let me hope you or yours don't get caught up

peace be unto you

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

this is somewhat true, but what about casey anthony last year? that trial still burns me. sandusky better be in isolation because it'll be worse than a horse for him in there if he's not

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if you are "smart" enough to "think" that his lawyer set him up then sandusky should have been "smart" enough to see this as well. after all, sandusky did choose his own defense.

the jury was comprised of people linked to PSU. most of the community looked right through the allegations and still defended sandusky, there was a good chance that one of these jurors could have done the same, but the evidence was overwhelming.

the fact that you even made this thread after seeing the facts says a lot about you and we welcome your departure from the USA.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

listen! i agree with what you said about the children,bit read what i wrote about the system.

you people are so emotional about this case,so much so i see so called black males and caucasoid agreeing.

when i see that i know i'm on point with what i'm saying.grits let me hope you or yours don't get caught up

peace be unto you
    Beat 2 cases before and have relatives who got put away including a cousin who is under it in Florence Super Max for life. The system is rigged but pedophiles, child abusers and rapists when convicted beyond a reasonable doubt do not deserve to have our tax dollars spent keeping them alive.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

I believe Sandusky got a fair trial. He had a chance to testify and tell the world he did not commit these horrible crimes. Instead he remained silent and let his poor wife do the dirty work. Sandusky should have plead guilty and spared these young adults and the country from reliving his crimes.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

So nate turner was upset by the result of the trial. Why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by yisman; 06-23-12 at 06:36 PM.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    if you are "smart" enough to "think" that his lawyer set him up then sandusky should have been "smart" enough to see this as well. after all, sandusky did choose his own defense.

the jury was comprised of people linked to PSU. most of the community looked right through the allegations and still defended sandusky, there was a good chance that one of these jurors could have done the same, but the evidence was overwhelming.

the fact that you even made this thread after seeing the facts says a lot about you and we welcome your departure from the USA.

my jacket reads nothing like this chomo.

2nd point, read about the chinese system. seems similar?

i deal with the fact this system will catch up with you emotional people.when it does don't come here crying about your dumbass lawyer fuc(d) up or some rat witness lied.i can speak on sandusky because i'm comfortable in who i am.there are others who feel the way i do but are scared because of you emotional mfer's.

nate turner
    Update your status

Did you f u c k i n g read what his lawyer said.i've had good lawyers (beat the gun charge),and i've had

trash; 2 convictions for assault.both of which i should have won.fuc this system if it's trash then it's trash for everyone.

Some of you love jorge zimmermann,can not wait for you mutts to call it a outrage when he is declared guilty

cant wait.....................

To the righteous that love freedom................................. peace be unto you

to the gullible and weak.................................... .............slow death

nate turner
    Update your status

That is his right to remand silent.do you know how many idiots are locked now for talking to the police.the law is not your friend.come on man.

To the righteous............................... peace be unto you

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Some of you love jorge zimmermann,can not wait for you mutts to call it a outrage when he is declared guilty
    He's not going to be found guilty of second degree murder.
    The meatloaf for brains prosecution overcharged Zimmy.
    If they charged Zimmy with manslaughter, he's be found guilty, he'll beat the second degree murder charge, because his defense team will prove he was defending himself.

Look up the legal definition of 'second degree murder'
    Then look up the legal definition of 'manslaughter'
    After doing so, tell me what charge fits the crime.

I'll give you a hint, it's not the one he's charged with right now.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    so nate turner was upset by the result of the trial. Why am i not surprised?
    i'm for justice..........................let me see what your cave dwelling, grafted caucasoid ass say when jorge zimmermann is convicted.

What did all you mutts say about o j simpson................................y ou caucasoids are so full of it.

To the wicked ........................................ .......................................d eath

yisman

i'm for justice..........................let me see what your cave dwelling, grafted caucasoid ass say when jorge zimmermann is convicted.

What did all you mutts say about o j simpson................................y ou caucasoids are so full of it.
    I didn't say anything about Zimmerman or OJ, and I'm not a caucasoid, so you're 0 for 3.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

That is his right to remand silent.do you know how many idiots are locked now for talking to the police.the law is not your friend.come on man.

To the righteous............................... peace be unto you
    You are right that you have a right to remain silent. But where we disagree is that sometimes the law is OUR friend. In this case I believe justice was done. In some cases the innocent are convicted and the gulity let go. But that is always a possibilty because of the human factor. I just think you are making a bad arguement here in this specific case. If your example was cases where the Innocence Project was involved you would have more credibility in your arguement.

nate turner
    Update your status

[QUOTE=stevenash;15171504]He's not going to be found guilty of second degree murder.
    If they charged Zimmy with manslaughter, he's be found guilty, he'll beat the second degree murder charge, because his defense team will prove he was defending himself.

LOOK UP THE WORD DECLARED THEN GET BACK AT ME.IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN!!

READ WHAT CHINA'S SYSTEM IS LIKE ABOVE.SOUNDS SIMILAR TO0 ME.NO?

YOU EMOTIONAL CRUMBS ALL OF A SUDDEN CARE ABOUT CHILDREN.
    MOST OF YOU CRUMBS PROBABLY HATE CHILDREN,DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN,OR TOUCHING THEM YOURSELFS
    DON'T PROJECT S H I T ON ME.

TO THE REAL RIGHTEOUS............................... ...........PEACE BE UNTO YOU

stevenash

[QUOTE=nate turner;15171616]
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He's not going to be found guilty of second degree murder.

LOOK UP THE WORD DECLARED THEN GET BACK AT ME.IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN!!

READ WHAT CHINA'S SYSTEM IS LIKE ABOVE.SOUNDS SIMILAR TO0 ME.NO?

YOU EMOTIONAL CRUMBS ALL OF A SUDDEN CARE ABOUT CHILDREN.
    MOST OF YOU CRUMBS PROBABLY HATE CHILDREN,DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN,OR TOUCHING THEM YOURSELFS
    DON'T PROJECT S H I T ON ME.

TO THE REAL RIGHTEOUS............................... ...........PEACE BE UNTO YOU
    You are a disturbed individual.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    i didn't say anything about zimmerman or oj, and i'm not a caucasoid, so you're 0 for 3.
    you didn't have to mutt i did.

Did you think oj was guilty or not.
    You people are so emotional about this,i put words in the lawyer mouth.
    The mutt said it.

Peace be unto you

nate turner
    Update your status

[QUOTE=stevenash;15171628]

You are a disturbed individual.

OK!I'M F U C K I N G DONE TONIGHT.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ZIMMERMANN CASE TO START AND SEE THE SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.

DO WE WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYBODY OR JUST FOR THOSE PEOPLE WE LIKE.

HOW ABOUT JUST FOR THE REALLY REALLY RICH
    NO HOW ABOUT JUST FOR ASIANS
    NO NO HOW ABOUT JUST PEOPLE THAT ARE WEED SMOKERS.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................I BID YOU A GOOD NIGHT AND PEACE

TO THE CRUMBS THAT BUY INTO THE ASHKENAZI MEDIA.............................KILL YOURSELF

stevenash

Sleep well.
    p.s. there are very good new prescription drugs that work wonders these days.
    Look into them.

yisman

you didn't have to mutt i did.

Did you think oj was guilty or not.
    You people are so emotional about this,i put words in the lawyer mouth.
    The mutt said it.

Peace be unto you
    How am I emotional? You're the one shouting and name calling. I don't care about OJ or Zimmerman. Obviously you do.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Actually yes, all cases are different......Sandusky is obviously guilty so I don't give a Fukk about your ramblings......They should drop him off into a fukkin lion pit

Is our justice system flawed? Yeah, but IN THIS CASE I don't care at all.....

MartinBlank

[QUOTE=nate turner;15171744]
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

OK!I'M F U C K I N G DONE TONIGHT.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ZIMMERMANN CASE TO START AND SEE THE SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.

DO WE WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYBODY OR JUST FOR THOSE PEOPLE WE LIKE.

HOW ABOUT JUST FOR THE REALLY REALLY RICH
    NO HOW ABOUT JUST FOR ASIANS
    NO NO HOW ABOUT JUST PEOPLE THAT ARE WEED SMOKERS.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................I BID YOU A GOOD NIGHT AND PEACE

TO THE CRUMBS THAT BUY INTO THE ASHKENAZI MEDIA.............................KILL YOURSELF
    Are you off your f'in meds?

How did a thread about Sandusky veer off to include, weed smokers, asians, George Zimmerman, and O.J?

You started this thread yapping about the "fairness" of Sandusky's trial---which you never seemed to address. Sandusky hired his attorneys----if the pedophile is dumb enough to hire those schmucks, well, then what do you expect?

And more, there isn't a lawyer alive who would have been able to help Sandusky. Sandusky was dead the moment Victim #1 began to testify.

Now, seriously. Get yourself some f'in help. And I'm not talking one shrink, I'm talking an entire team of shrinks.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Actually yes, all cases are different......Sandusky is obviously guilty so I don't give a Fukk about your ramblings......They should drop him off into a fukkin lion pit

Is our justice system flawed? Yeah, but IN THIS CASE I don't care at all.....
    you side with the caucasoids and askenazim .i will side with what is right

cant wait until good ole jorge is convicted.let me see who thinks this great system worked then.

to the righteous............................pea ce be unto you

to the boot licking tom's ......................die slow

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

you side with the caucasoids and askenazim .i will side with what is right

cant wait until good ole jorge is convicted.let me see who thinks this great system worked then.

to the righteous............................pea ce be unto you

to the boot licking tom's ......................die slow
    Whats right to me is making sure a fukkin child rapist never sees the light of day......

Never said the system is good, but Sandusky doesn't deserve anything

yisman

I think he just wants everyone to die slowly.

Seething mass of hatred, this one.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Hey, Nate, cry me a river.....Boo hoo.....

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

.....Oh yeah, I forgot to mention--Peace be onto you, you pillowbiter.

123 Last