mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

75% of the kids now days are spoiled rotten little lazy fks who need a good beating....lazy fat fk parents/welfare check collectors don't know how to raise kids, but shiiiiiit Ima get me anotha check from the government if I have a few more bastard children

letshitthis
    letshitthis's Avatar Become A Pro!

262k...just wait...one of those little fukkers will sue her to get some of the money....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just because someone films this... you believe this is brutal? Because it's an old lady? This stuff goes on all the time on buses in school districts. This is nothing new. And honestly... this wasn't even bad. One of my family members worked for a school district for 20 years. Great pension and everything. All this stuff is quite common actually. It's more dramatic because the woman showed her emotions. Kids will be kids... and if you believe your kid isn't doing the same thing on a bus... wake up. Peers follow peers.

They pick on the adult because she's an easy target. They know she won't talk back (unlike their parents), they know she's not "technically" a school worker... almost a volunteer... and they know she's not going to do anything about it. In a way... she's not a good supervisor... and really needs a new job. If she was allowed to write someone up... or suspend any kids... I guarantee those kids would be shutting up immediately. Another example... remember when your principal would ride the bus on a field trip from time to time? Remember how you would shut the fuk up when he or she was riding with you? It's the same thing. That woman starts writing kids up... the sh#$ would stop. You guys need to stop feeling sorry for her... it's the school's fault.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

So are you saying people shouldn't show empathy because it's the school's fault? If so, I am not understanding your logic. I also understand this kind of stuff has gone on within the confines of the school bus for years, but it doesn't mean it was right then and it still isn't now.

Kids will be kids but that does NOT make it right and just because you can rationalize it in your head does NOT mean that it is ok.

I do agree she isn't a good supervisor, if she was one then they would have known better than to screw with her. I know around here if there are any issues on the bus it makes it back to the principal and is dealt with by both the bus garage and administration.

Now, as for the donations, I personally don't really think they are completely warranted. What happened is crap, but punish the kids and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just because someone films this... you believe this is brutal? Because it's an old lady? This stuff goes on all the time on buses in school districts. This is nothing new. And honestly... this wasn't even bad. One of my family members worked for a school district for 20 years. Great pension and everything. All this stuff is quite common actually. It's more dramatic because the woman showed her emotions. Kids will be kids... and if you believe your kid isn't doing the same thing on a bus... wake up. Peers follow peers.

They pick on the adult because she's an easy target. They know she won't talk back (unlike their parents), they know she's not "technically" a school worker... almost a volunteer... and they know she's not going to do anything about it. In a way... she's not a good supervisor... and really needs a new job. If she was allowed to write someone up... or suspend any kids... I guarantee those kids would be shutting up immediately. Another example... remember when your principal would ride the bus on a field trip from time to time? Remember how you would shut the fuk up when he or she was riding with you? It's the same thing. That woman starts writing kids up... the sh#$ would stop. You guys need to stop feeling sorry for her... it's the school's fault.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by letshitthis View Post
    262k...just wait...one of those little fukkers will sue her to get some of the money....
    Why did anyone give her $$?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

This is what we pay for kids to be dipshits and retards, you can clearly see why teachers are upset with there pay they are doing a fine job

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Why did anyone give her $$?

she probably bullied people herself while in school and getting her just deserts.

KingJD31

Schools got to go China on these kids no kid has the balls to do this in front of some authority and if they did then send them to military school

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I would have destroyed those punks. Made them cry for their momma. Snot nosed mother fukkers.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Didn't watch the video, fukk kids not getting smacked for getting out of line.

It is simple, if you get out of line, you get smacked. So damn simple.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I hope they raise enough money so this lady never has to go back to work ever again. Anybody have a link on where to donate?

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou, and Stumpage

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Over $325K now, saw it on the news but didn't catch the website. Lady be getting paid.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Little fukks need "the belt". As a kid.............my ass got the belt once or twice a month. Once pops started increasing the quantity of swats from 1 to.......3.......5.........I realized I better knock off the bullshit and straighten up. There would be times I'd think to myself........."shit, if I get caught doing this..........dad is going to tell me to go get that fukkin belt.......no thanks". I realize spanking with a belt isn't acceptable behavior these days, but I'll tell you what............sending them to their rooms, taking away favorite toys, time-outs, etc. etc. doesn't drive home the point and/or alter future behavior. At least not with boys. There needs to be a little fear built in and it's just not there these days.
    Willie,
    Couldn't have said it better myself. These fat little fuks need their asses busted just for being disrespectful. And as it escalates, they need it busted and grounded too.
    Too much gaming time nowadays with Xbox, PS, etc, so grounding doesn't do much good. Little fuks are too lazy to go outside and play nowadays. Plus techno smart to be able to get into smart phone and playstations, when you tell them none of that shit too. Little bastards need to have the shit whipped out of them at home and school, they would be so fukking scared to get out of line, for fear of getting their asses lit up. Fukking too many people telling parents they can't do this and they can't do that. Fuk them is what I say. My Pops used to tell me, "" I brought you into this world and I can damn sure take your ass out of this world"" and nobody and I mean nobody ever stuck their noses into my parents personal family business.
    I got my ass busted at school with a paddle when I got in trouble, and got it again when my parents came home. Made me kinda think twice about fukking up, because there was going to be two ass beatings.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

fukkkkkking bastard kids

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Over $325K now, saw it on the news but didn't catch the website. Lady be getting paid.
    All old ladies around the world should pay some kids to bully her to put on Youtube for quick income it seems.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    All old ladies around the world should pay some kids to bully her to put on Youtube for quick income it seems.

I like the way you think, Virty

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I like the way you think, Virty

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I hope they raise enough money so this lady never has to go back to work ever again. Anybody have a link on where to donate?
    http://www.indiegogo...eforkarenhklein

over 360k now. incredible. hopefully she can happily retire now.

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

where did this happen at? California?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Any chance this was a scam? Get their grandma a free vacation?

WiiSports
    WiiSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the fk cares, lady made $200K off this sh1t. I'd take a fkkin verbal beatdown for 200K, shieeeet

Most of those ******* on the bus will be dead by 24 anyone. ******* just going to shoot each other over a $4 dispute over a happy meal anyway.

nothing 2 see, just ******* being *******
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 06-21-12 at 09:35 PM. Reason: removed racism

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I can see this happening unfortunately

Wont be surprised

KingJD31

450k so far she will easily surpass a million all because she was called a fatass, her son did commit suicide little while ago so she deserves it

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    This is what we pay for kids to be dipshits and retards, you can clearly see why teachers are upset with there pay they are doing a fine job
    Wow.....Seriously? You're laying this at the feet of the teachers? No idea what the response will be in this incident, but I can guarantee you a few things.....

*Their parents are pieces of shit.....
    *If the school tries to merit out any punishment, it is highly likely that the parents of these likewise sacks of shit will scream bloody murder, claiming the school is picking on their child, is racist, is bullying their precious little darling,etc.....
    *That the parent complaining will be a mother defending the love of her life, her precious son. They just can not cut the damned umbilical cord.....

This is with the video evidence. Now I have an admittedly biased viewpoint, as my wife is a teacher and quite a good one I must say. But I have no idea how she is able to interact with the dozens of f**ktard parents she has had to deal with over the years. Selective and enforced sterilization would be a step in the right direction, especially for the cesspool America is turning into, as f**ktards pretty much breed more f**ktards.....

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Shit like this goes down every day in the hood...

The media just toys with you fukkin idiots...

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Buck come on we used to treat our sub teachers much worse they didn't get a dime. I'm sorry but i don't think she deserves 500 grand or a million for being called names. This happens everyday to people.

jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    450k so far she will easily surpass a million all because she was called a fatass, her son did commit suicide little while ago so she deserves it

..... What?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The little fukks were suspended from school for a year. Serves the little bastards right. I hope their parents also gave them a nice beating.

http://news.yahoo.com/students-vicio...022634219.html

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

New York kids are not indicative of kids in general I do not think. I've never seen anything like this in person and I would guess the guys who are young enough here to remember back to being 12 haven't seen it either. There are usually a couple of kids who bring it on themselves with their behavior in your grade... and yeah, you pray that those kids don't bring guns to school later on and blame it on the rest of the class... but kids aren't any different than they always have been.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Dont let me be there - I avoid confrontations as much as possible but I'm 6'2 220 and I would slap those lil punks around like it was my job if I would ever actually be on a bus heh

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea but my wife told me her $$$ was up to like 600k is this true?

the donations the public raised for the poor grandma

First 12