PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Panties not getting in a bunch, if you read what I fukkin said, "not ragging on you, just wanted to clarify"

You've just told me alot about yourself and how to handle your posts on here.

Now lets try one more thing....

Kerry, A guy like me, worked in high school at a machine shop...Graduated high school (barely, hehe), got into college (paid for, hehe) Was going to college for random business degree (not a doctor, lawyer, not anything that "guarantees" a high paying job if you actually finish/get a job)...I had the opportunity by my old company to actually get hired and considered full time (while I worked there full time previously I wasn't actually considered full time)...

So, either go to school full time and work full time for 4 years (I had zero life and time to do anything else, impressed that you were able to, thumbs up!) OR work full time and make decent money with no Degree needed.

You saw the W-2 from our FIRST YEAR of business...I just want to know if you actually believe yourself when you say I made a poor decision...And we're talking strictly money wise, not the flexibility of taking off whenever you want, not having a boss to answer too, and certainly not the perks of having a business and "write offs"
    Too long, didn't read. Sorry.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Too long, didn't read. Sorry.

Ohh, we both know you did.

But we both know you can't be wrong.

Ok, sorry to bother you with such a long post.

Heat ML tonight...Blow some that hard earned money!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Sam do me a favor, I'll be down there next weekend...I'd like a couple of your "hidden treasure" restaurants. Small burger joints maybe a mexican place that's unheard of, PM me if you can...Our place is down by mission valley.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

I've given away 82 points this week alone. So, you lose tough guy.
    "ive given away thousands" = 82 pts?

is lying in your family genes like your huge honker and perky manboobs or are you just special?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    "ive given away thousands" = 82 pts?

is lying in your family genes like your huge honker and perky manboobs or are you just special?

82 THIS WEEK ALONE.

I've been here for a while. It'll equal about 1000 if I tally them all up. Hell, look at this one.

670AF9 6/10/2012
    5:23 PM
    PickWinnerAllDay gave King Mayan 144 SBR Point(s) for this post. PickWinnerAllDay King Mayan Post Point -144
    [COLOR=#000 !important]0.00[/COLOR]

Really think someone who values points does that to someone they don't like? I coulda had a pizza in a few days crusty, if I really needed $15 so bad.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

82 THIS WEEK ALONE.

I've been here for a while. It'll equal about 1000 if I tally them all up. Hell, look at this one.

670AF9 6/10/2012
    5:23 PM
    PickWinnerAllDay gave King Mayan 144 SBR Point(s) for this post. PickWinnerAllDay King Mayan Post Point -144
    [COLOR=#000 !important]0.00[/COLOR]

Really think someone who values points does that to someone they don't like? I coulda had a pizza in a few days crusty, if I really needed $15 so bad.
    he gave em back to you, retard.

again, how does 82pts = 1000s????

if you werent such a horrible gambler, you would have ordered several pizzas already (4-15 run) since youre homeless and mooching off friends.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing article.

People can argue over who lives in who's daddy's house (or whatever the argument is) - but if you read this article, you'll see what real white collar crime is. How it's not a victimless crime. And how it probably cost your own community money.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

...if you read this article, you'll see what real white collar crime is. How it's not a victimless crime.

???

Change.jpg
    Last edited by Sam Odom; 06-21-12 at 03:00 PM.

muldoon

----
    This is why you expose yourself as nothing better than a declining in years bitter troll.

Sam Odom

Oh I see muldoon , no changes are needed...

muldoon

The article I commented on (posted by Thor) spans administrations and is purely outright criminal collusion and theft.

You can't see anything bigger than whatever your redstate/brietbart/fn spoon fed pseudo-ideology tells you.

Yes, Geitner/Bernake should be replaced - but they had no bearing in what I (or Thor) posted about.

You on the other hand, were just looking to fire up one of your many "at the ready" anti-obama signs.

Keep on trollin.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not the changes you think,Obama or Romney = same result........Republican or Democrat= same result.............
    Go ahead, vote, you'll get the same result,do you wanna bet?

Sam Odom

Pauly , you guys who say this (Go ahead, vote, you'll get the same result) are

Because NOT VOTING will change what ??? How???

Sam Odom

Yes, Geitner/Bernake should be replaced...

Thank you...

However... they are the faces of the banking culture responsible

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Not the changes you think,Obama or Romney = same result........Republican or Democrat= same result.............
    Go ahead, vote, you'll get the same result,do you wanna bet?
    I believe Obama actually wanted to try and rein in some of this corruption. I also believe that in no short order, he was sat down and told "what's what" and who actually makes monetary policy.

The example in the article of Former Gov Bill Richardson (D) and how 100k in donations worked out to 1.5 million free money is the smallest sliver of how the system is being gamed.

Until a candidate starts talking about minimum long sentences (in shitty private prisons) or even death sentences for massive public fraud, then you're 100% right that either side would act the same and just couch their argument differently.

You think a venture (vulture according to the GOP debates) capitalist is going to go heavy on banks that rig loan auctions to shave points for themselves? That sounds like something that'd be in the Bain charter.

PAULYPOKER

Pauly , you guys who say this (Go ahead, vote, you'll get the same result) are

Because NOT VOTING will change what ??? How???
    All voting does is put your signature on the support of what ever this corrupt government feeds you but yet you still actually believe they will somehow stop being corrupt, which is insanity by definition...........

PickWinnerAllDay

All voting does is put your signature on the support of what ever this corrupt government feeds you but yet you still actually believe they will somehow stop being corrupt, which is insanity by definition...........
    Liberals pretend to want to help the lower, lower-middle class and exploit them for that vote. What does it matter? Politics are cyclical and we are a bunch of complainers that don't realize how great this country is so the power is going to flip back and forth, allowing less to change than it would if one power got full control for a long, long time.

muldoon

Thank you...

However... they are the faces of the banking culture responsible
    2 questions.

Are they any better than the previous incarnation?

Who would you replace them with?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trolls who don't vote talking politics=STFU!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trolls who don't vote talking politics=STFU!
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."
    - Joseph Stalin

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

^That is how the rich do it, capitalizing off of others despair and heartache,how do you live with yourself?
    Live with my wife and child. I actually lost my job as a commercial construction lender at Beginning of market crash but decided I would find something else to do rather than sit around whining and collecting an unemployment check (never received 1)

Prior to losing my job I had acquired some rental properties over the years and upon losing it decided to give it a legitimate go. I do fairly well with it (by no means very wealthy or anything)

And at this point, yes I am able to get money from banks if I need it to complete deals.

A ton of the foreclosures brought down due to greedy morons that had no business being in them in the first place. That blame cannot be solely placed on the banks as the greedy consumer needs to take part of the blame as well. Why the hell you make 50K a year and think you need to live in a $400k house.

So I live at peace with myself and are glad I was able to adapt and still be a productive member of this society. So maybe know a little of what you are talking about in your trolling attempts fukking moron.

rkelly110

Yes, you are absolutely correct, downsouth. House flippers were jumping all over the housing bubble fiasco.
    Loan brokers were having a field day during that time. Home builders were slamming out expensive homes
    and morons like you said, were buying them up on 50k a year.

I would look around and say, where do all these people work to afford those homes? Now we have empty
    expensive homes taking up the scenery I once enjoyed.

Not to mention townships re evaluating properties at higher tax rates we all had to pay. They are starting,
    only now to come down.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave rkelly110 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

making nickels and dimes and having your girlfriend fukk some other guy under your nose. I think I'll take my life, thank you very much.

Wait just a fukkin' minute here!!

Gateser....your girlfriend is fukkin' other dudes?? That world-class piece of ass in that tiny bikini in Jamaica? Wow! That sucks, pal.

I saw you mention you're going out-of-town this weekend. I'm actually going to be in Illinois. Sooooo...you going by yourself or????

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Amazing article.

People can argue over who lives in who's daddy's house (or whatever the argument is) - but if you read this article, you'll see what real white collar crime is. How it's not a victimless crime. And how it probably cost your own community money.
    Nice to see someone has the ability to take five minutes and read a good article. Im sure most of these neo-con ass kisser who have no idea how we got in this crisis to begin with, refuse to read the article. Matt Taibbi gives it to both sides but with these neo-con ass kisser they will say he is a liberal cause Republicans cause 75 percent of the problems. Muldoon, Taibbi is a great read and really tries to break things down that even some of these clowns on the site can understand him. The problem is they don't read and just take in the token sound bites of the day and run with those.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-21-12 at 09:28 PM.

Thor4140

How god dam stupid do people have to be to believe it was people buying houses they couldn't afford that caused this mess? These shit bag politicians can come up with any talking point and nitwits will fall for them like the suckers they are. Let me help some of u braindead simple asshole who believe this with a fact. The banks won out if people foreclosed on these houses or stayed in them. It was a win win for them. God lord how fuking stupid some people are. It is always easy to put the blame on the middle class when u have a country full of fukin morons who will buy into.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Live with my wife and child. I actually lost my job as a commercial construction lender at Beginning of market crash but decided I would find something else to do rather than sit around whining and collecting an unemployment check (never received 1)

Prior to losing my job I had acquired some rental properties over the years and upon losing it decided to give it a legitimate go. I do fairly well with it (by no means very wealthy or anything)

And at this point, yes I am able to get money from banks if I need it to complete deals.

A ton of the foreclosures brought down due to greedy morons that had no business being in them in the first place. That blame cannot be solely placed on the banks as the greedy consumer needs to take part of the blame as well. Why the hell you make 50K a year and think you need to live in a $400k house.

So I live at peace with myself and are glad I was able to adapt and still be a productive member of this society. So maybe know a little of what you are talking about in your trolling attempts fukking moron.
    Yes, you are absolutely correct, downsouth. House flippers were jumping all over the housing bubble fiasco.
    Loan brokers were having a field day during that time. Home builders were slamming out expensive homes
    and morons like you said, were buying them up on 50k a year.

I would look around and say, where do all these people work to afford those homes? Now we have empty
    expensive homes taking up the scenery I once enjoyed.

Not to mention townships re evaluating properties at higher tax rates we all had to pay. They are starting,
    only now to come down.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    How god dam stupid do people have to be to believe it was people buying houses they couldn't afford that caused this mess? These shit bag politicians can come up with any talking point and nitwits will fall for them like the suckers they are. Let me help some of u braindead simple asshole who believe this with a fact. The banks won out if people foreclosed on these houses or stayed in them. It was a win win for them. God lord how fuking stupid some people are. It is always easy to put the blame on the middle class when u have a country full of fukin morons who will buy into.

rkelly110

When the housing bubble collapsed, peoples houses dropped in value. They owed more than the house was worth.
    Then came an economic downturn. Lay offs. Everyday items went up, still are. Those people who's eyes were bigger
    than their wallets, got it.

The banks and the mortgage brokers got nailed too, because even tho people foreclosed, the money they lent defaulted
    people, is sitting in an empty house. The builders who built the houses still needed paid along with the workers, the houses still need upkeep, electricity and taxes paid.

I understand when paying off a mortgage, interest is paid 1st. If those people weren't in the house long enough to pay
    a fraction of the interest and default, the banks are stuck. If enough people foreclose, it gets ugly. Who pays for all this?
    You and me, with grants and loans from the govt and tighter lending practices.

NEVER, EVER go to a lending institution and have them tell you what you can afford. YOU need to figure that out and
    say, this IS what I CAN afford! So yes, the middle class in their failure to figure their own finances caused this mess.
    IMO of course.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Get a fukking job and get ahead. Every breath you waste on shit like this could be one used to climb up the ladder. Some people spend all their time bitching about the rules of the game, others learn the rules and dominate.

Thor4140

When the housing bubble collapsed, peoples houses dropped in value. They owed more than the house was worth.
    Then came an economic downturn. Lay offs. Everyday items went up, still are. Those people who's eyes were bigger
    than their wallets, got it.

The banks and the mortgage brokers got nailed too, because even tho people foreclosed, the money they lent defaulted
    people, is sitting in an empty house. The builders who built the houses still needed paid along with the workers, the houses still need upkeep, electricity and taxes paid.

I understand when paying off a mortgage, interest is paid 1st. If those people weren't in the house long enough to pay
    a fraction of the interest and default, the banks are stuck. If enough people foreclose, it gets ugly. Who pays for all this?
    You and me, with grants and loans from the govt and tighter lending practices.

NEVER, EVER go to a lending institution and have them tell you what you can afford. YOU need to figure that out and
    say, this IS what I CAN afford! So yes, the middle class in their failure to figure their own finances caused this mess.
    IMO of course.
    Dude please. The banks didn't lose shit. They made money with insurance policies in case this happen. They got bailed out. Talk to a real estate agent who is tuned into this stuff. He will show u three ways the banks made money with this situation. My buddy is in court all the time because homeowners are taking banks to court. What is pissing him off is the home owner are taking the first offer the banks offer because most of them are broke. The banks knew very well what they were doing and it was illlegal. Imagine being able to lend money to anyone and having a guarantee that u will be paid. You would lend it to anyone who could breath. It is complicated to explain what they did but real easy to just blame it on the homeowner cause it is easier to divide retarded people than blame people who actually caused this mess.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Get a fukking job and get ahead. Every breath you waste on shit like this could be one used to climb up the ladder. Some people spend all their time bitching about the rules of the game, others learn the rules and dominate.
    Guys like u i just hope someday will feel the pain some people are feeling. Two hospitals well known in my area just laid off thousands of nurses. These are well educated people who just lost their jobs. So what do u want them to do run to burger King and start as a cashier? Im not a big believer in karma but i hope a jackoff like u gets what is coming to you.

PAULYPOKER

Thor, the majority are this thick and unreachable,meaning America is Fukked, atleast we know the truth but I'm saddened deeply that most fear the truth not realizing the actual benefit of knowing truth.......

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Guys like u i just hope someday will feel the pain some people are feeling. Two hospitals well known in my area just laid off thousands of nurses. These are well educated people who just lost their jobs. So what do u want them to do run to burger King and start as a cashier? Im not a big believer in karma but i hope a jackoff like u gets what is coming to you.
    Get/apply for nursing jobs elsewhere. Or yes, get a job as a cashier. I know plenty of people who have gotten jobs as cashiers and parlayed it into something more. Or they could stand there with their hand out complaining about how some big wall st'ers scammed them.

I'm underemployed right now and constantly people in my line of work complain how they thought they would get more. Instead, I choose to get over it and make lemonade, constantly looking to improve my lot.

rkelly110

Dude please. The banks didn't lose shit. They made money with insurance policies in case this happen. They got bailed out. Talk to a real estate agent who is tuned into this stuff. He will show u three ways the banks made money with this situation. My buddy is in court all the time because homeowners are taking banks to court. What is pissing him off is the home owner are taking the first offer the banks offer because most of them are broke. The banks knew very well what they were doing and it was illlegal. Imagine being able to lend money to anyone and having a guarantee that u will be paid. You would lend it to anyone who could breath. It is complicated to explain what they did but real easy to just blame it on the homeowner cause it is easier to divide retarded people than blame people who actually caused this mess.
    Like I said it was my opinion and you and me are paying for it no matter who's fault it is.

That's where a lawyer would come in handy to read before you sign. The old saying of if it's too
    good to be true, usually isn't.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Yes, because a real estate agent is the one who is tuned in. Afterall, they did take a $400 online course that surely qualifies them as an expert. 90% of real estate agents are fukk tard morons and that is who you think has a clue.

I really hate sounding like im sticking up for banks as I generally dislike pretty much everything about them. But didnt 90 soemthing percent of the bailout money get repaid to the government plus interest, I hated that we gave it to them but they did give it back. And your a moron if you think they did not lose money on the housing market collapse(most of it deserved in my opinion)

Pauly, what do you do for a living to be so enlightened?

90% of homeowners taking banks to court could have avoided their issue if they would have read the documents or taken time to think about what they were doing. But of course not, they thought the gravy train would last forever. Banks offer settlements because it is cheaper than long. drawn out litigation.

Obviously you two are of the generation blame someone else. FOr once in your life look in the mirror and realize maybe some of it is your own fault. Sorry but its both parties fault for being greedy and always wanting more.

As for your friends who were laid off as nurses. There is a shortage of nurses all across the country so they should be able to get another job(may not be as great/lucrative/convient or whatever) but they will easily be able to get another job.

I swear some of you that have all the answers so definitively are missing something upstairs.

And before you start your I hope you feel the pain of loss or whatever, I already did, I lost my good job already, lost it due to downsizing at a bank. I adapted, used my brain, worked hard and are now in a better position then before I lost it. Im sorry Im skipped the sit around and blame banks, obama, bush, government or whoever else I could step. Maybe next time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

First 12345 Last