clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Electric Cigarette??

I gotta quit smoking guys! does anyone have any suggestions on the best one? Are they totally harmless to your body?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if you wanna quit smoking you gotta get rid of nicotine in your body. electric cigs have more nicotine than regular cigs. quit cold turkey or just keep smoking.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    if you wanna quit smoking you gotta get rid of nicotine in your body. electric cigs have more nicotine than regular cigs. quit cold turkey or just keep smoking.

Right, Ask yourself if you someday want to hear a physician say you have lung cancer or one the many other deadly problems that come with cig smoking. Throw them away and quit, it may take you a dozen times or more to succeed but if you want to quit you will.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

just smoke marlboro whites

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

there are plenty with only half the nicotine of cigs. search around, there are different kinds and with flavor

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

all kill tho..... smoke a pac a day then give up cold turkey otherwise dont quit keep on churning.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

they work. i use em when i need a cig

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

i think i read somewhere that the water vapor in your lungs is actually pretty bad for you

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

See that's what I want to know is the vapor bad 4 u

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i'm no doctor but vapor in your lungs can't be good for you.

one cool thing. anyone that's using the patches to try to quit put a new one before you go to sleep, you'll get some crazy trippy dreams. try it, you'll like it...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I quit smoking and dipping... But I snuff now... Tobacco is the nose is way healthier..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Electronic cigarettes are NOT bad for you.....The vapor doesn't hurt your lungs at all and the vapor actually tastes really good if you get the right flavor/brands

It has nicotine in it, but none of the bad stuff that is in regular smoke

Smoked about 6-7 cigs a day for like a year and weened off with electronic cigs......Now don't smoke at all, just throw in a snus here and there. Was never a heavy smoker obviously, but it worked for me and has worked for other people I know

Give it a try man, people clueless on this thread so far

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    I gotta quit smoking guys! does anyone have any suggestions on the best one? Are they totally harmless to your body?
    You come here to ask people that cant even stop gambling. Smoking is one of the most addicting habits. You might need professional support, group support and major changes in your phylosophy of life, life style, and day to day habits. There are a few organizatios giving free help/suport to people trying to quit. I wish you luck man, this is a hell of a battle, nicotine is one of the most addicting drugs. You will need to have this issue as your first priority, but after a few weeks you will be much better. I think that knowing people with lung cancer and COPD might help. One day in a chemotherapy room with patient with terminal lung cancer would be a possible awakening.

Last edited by probettor1; 06-22-12 at 11:18 AM.

probettor1

I know guys, I suck as a therapist.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I used to smoke about a pack a day, and I switched to e-cigs after Costa Rica made it illegal to smoke in bars and other places. After smoking the e-cigs for about a week, I haven't used it for about 2 months now. They made it very easy to quit smoking.
    Points Awarded:

probettor1 gave chilidog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

I am a 25 year smoker. I still smoke cigarettes, my intention was not to quit.
    I get my cigs cheap from the Indians and overseas. Still I was curious about the
    e-cigs. I am a habitual e-cig smoker now. My regular cigarette use has gone down
    by over half.
    There are many different styles, powers, parts and accessories, and
    flavors of the e-liquid. The main types of e-liquid are PG or VG. I like the cartomizers
    a lot more than the atomizer/cartridge combination. If you want ultra strong insane
    vapor you may want to get what's called a "mod" such as the Provari. I use a
    Joye eGo. It works with any "510". My favorite cartomizer is the Vision eGo.
    You can get that carto @ Virgin Vapor for $5.95 it lasts me months with cleaning.
    Sites I order from which I can recommend include "Vapin' in the Cape", "e-Cig Express",
    "Vaping Zone" and Virgin Vapor. Soon I'm going to try extract of Salvia which I may have
    to mix with a neutral PG or VG.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I am a 25 year smoker. I still smoke cigarettes, my intention was not to quit.
    I get my cigs cheap from the Indians and overseas. Still I was curious about the
    e-cigs. I am a habitual e-cig smoker now. My regular cigarette use has gone down
    by over half.
    There are many different styles, powers, parts and accessories, and
    flavors of the e-liquid. The main types of e-liquid are PG or VG. I like the cartomizers
    a lot more than the atomizer/cartridge combination. If you want ultra strong insane
    vapor you may want to get what's called a "mod" such as the Provari. I use a
    Joye eGo. It works with any "510". My favorite cartomizer is the Vision eGo.
    You can get that carto @ Virgin Vapor for $5.95 it lasts me months with cleaning.
    Sites I order from which I can recommend include "Vapin' in the Cape", "e-Cig Express",
    "Vaping Zone" and Virgin Vapor. Soon I'm going to try extract of Salvia which I may have
    This is guy who went from a big loser to a smaller loser, now he is proud of himself and sharing. That is quit impressive. It is like JJ giving losing picks. Who needs them?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I know a dude who smoked a pack and a half a day for 30 yrs, he got on the e-cig, now takes the occasional puff off of it a couple of times a day.

I could live with that.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Soon I'm going to try extract of Salvia which I may have
    If it's anything like the leaf itself, then get ready for one hell of a ride.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

I think the water filters the nicotine plus you can have all kinds of aromas bananas, strawberry, apple etc.

It is very popular in Turky (they all use it).

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    This is guy who went from a big loser to a smaller loser, now he is proud of himself and sharing. That is quit impressive. It is like JJ giving losing picks. Who needs them?
    I don't know who you are, guy, but if you go around calling
    anyone who smokes a loser to their face, you won't stay out of the hospital for long.

probettor1

I don't know who you are, guy, but if you go around calling
    anyone who smokes a loser to their face, you won't stay out of the hospital for long.
    Not every one, only the proud ones. Not giving my address either.