opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    you are trying way too hard son

just be yourself, no need to try to win every argument
    Wow! Zeta buried you, RS.

Might be time to rethink that whole "I'm the smartest guy on SBR" campaign you have going.

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaha.
    Lbr's videos are strange for sure
    I think he is salvadorian ms13

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is Opie college educated?

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is Opie college educated?
    Better yet, is Opie a real Texan? I thought they were supposed to be the manliest of men, Remember the Alamo! and take no prisoners sorts of guys. So far, all I've seen from Opie is the white flag of surrender anytime a thread veers away from bullshitting and towards serious discussion.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhh....not sure what any of that nonsense meant? Lost....are you a colored fellow? I certainly hope so.

So basically, you made that post to tell me that you're poor?

Ok. Cool, man. Good luck with that.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Better yet, is Opie a real Texan? I thought they were supposed to be the manliest of men, Remember the Alamo! and take no prisoners sorts of guys. So far, all I've seen from Opie is the white flag of surrender anytime a thread veers away from bullshitting and towards serious discussion.
    Sorry to disappoint, pal, but I don't venture to my "cyber friends" when I need to engage in "serious discussion."

I choose to seek counsel from those I can verify are over 14 years of age and not posting from mom's basement.

But hey....go with whatever works for you, pal.

Rougey.....I feel confident in saying you are my first known homosexual friend!! Well done.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shove this award up JJ's ass.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

I find it interesting that you'd think I was trying at all, Zeta. You've been around me long enough to know that posts like those are the intellectual equivalent of a stroll in the park for me, masturbation takes more effort than a couple quick paragraphs exposing someone's logical fallacies.

Tell me, were you trying too hard when you were lying to books about your P2P deposit fees to scrounge an extra $25 for your bankroll? Or how about when you admitted to having to cheat to pass one of the college classes you needed for your bachelor's degree? Of course not, scamming and scheming comes naturally to you, and you enjoy doing what you're good at. In the same way, I enjoy the mental exercise of busting Opie's chops, because he makes it so easy for anyone with a clue.
    u got me confused with birdmanweezy

try again son

and to make it worse u gave us all the mental image of you finger banging yourself

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manliest of men do not bleach their hair and teeth in a vain attempt to be something they are not.

If you saw Opie waving a white flag, it was probably bleached too.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Manliest of men do not bleach their hair and teeth in a vain attempt to be something they are not.

If you saw Opie waving a white flag, it was probably bleached too.
    Billystinkfinger & Rogue having a lovely chat discussing which state offers up the "manliest of men".

Had no idea you were gay as well, Billy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink

Billystinkfinger & Rogue having a lovely chat discussing which state offers up the "manliest of men".

Had no idea you were gay as well, Billy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
    You have no idea period. Should have stopped right there.

The only thing I can ascertain about Rogue is that whoever he is and whatever he is, he is quite comfortable with that being.

You on the other hand seem rather uncomfortable with yourself. Resorting to calling me gay is quite indicative of your struggle to be. I understand kid, it is much easier for you to deflect than to admit.

Mrs. BillySink is right here with me, laughing her ass of at one of your vids. She wanted a visual of the idiot in question. She thinks you are a little heavy on the chicklet bleach and not too fukkin bright.

I will hang back and await the inevitable weak response. Perhaps some more name calling or homophobic slurs, maybe another SBR cliche.

You are quite the fukkin child's toy Opie, I have an hour to kill before the day ends. Let's see you wind up like the fukkin toy you are pal.

Go.

opie1988

The only thing I can ascertain about Rogue is that whoever he is and whatever he is, he is quite comfortable with that being.
    You on the other hand seem rather uncomfortable with yourself. Resorting to calling me gay is quite indicative of your struggle to be. I understand kid, it is much easier for you to deflect than to admit.
    Mrs. BillySink is right here with me, laughing her ass of at one of your vids. She wanted a visual of the idiot in question. She thinks you are a little heavy on the chicklet bleach and not too fukkin bright.
    I will hang back and await the inevitable weak response. Perhaps some more name calling or homophobic slurs, maybe another SBR cliche.
    You are quite the fukkin child's toy Opie, I have an hour to kill before the day ends. Let's see you wind up like the fukkin toy you are pal.
    Go.

So let me get this straight: Your wife is sitting at another computer watching one of my videos....while you are at your computer banging out another post directed to me??

Wow! Looks like the BillyStink household has come down with a raging case of Opie-itis!!

The fact that I am such a lightning rod for both you & Mrs. Stink both strangely sickens and excites me. Call me, Billy.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

You forgot his go-to escape from any confrontation or opposition:

"I have an e-friendship with the person I was just insulting, and you're too dense to understand that. But don't infer that I think anything of my e-friend, because I think everybody on SBR is a 14 year old living in his parents' basement and just come here to have some fun because deep down inside, I belong in that club too. However, I'm erudite as fuk so don't mess with me or my soliloquies."

billysink

So let me get this straight: Your wife is sitting at another computer watching one of my videos....while you are at your computer banging out another post directed to me??

Wow! Looks like the BillyStink household has come down with a raging case of Opie-itis!!

The fact that I am such a lightning rod for both you & Mrs. Stink both strangely sickens and excites me. Call me, Billy.

Everyone loves a train wreck Opie. You are a fukkin bleachtard cannonball coming right down the tracks. We were gonna watch a little TV but she can't stop laughing at your phony ass. Wants to know why you have to shake your head back and forth when you are trying to make a point. I told her the bleach probably got a bit below the roots but I may be wrong.

Lightning rod or brightening rod?

Call you?? Very cliche Opie. You are a good little lemming.
    Last edited by billysink; 06-19-12 at 10:15 PM.

billysink

That is it???

A little disappointing Op. Run out of bargain basement, run of the mill insults, names to call, SBR cliches?

How about a "never fukkin heard of ya pal" for your good buddy Billy. Slap a couple of those neat little smiley things on for some real emphasis.

Very disappointing.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That is it???

A little disappointing Op. Run out of bargain basement, run of the mill insults, names to call, SBR cliches?

How about a "never fukkin heard of ya pal" for your good buddy Billy. Slap a couple of those neat little smiley things on for some real emphasis.

Very disappointing.
    Trolling 101 never post twice in a row it shows that you are you actuallly give a fuk and that you are hanging on his every word.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave frizzelli 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

There will be no POTM for june, JJ will be on the run.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

True, but will all three JJ's be on the run?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Right now Landers has to be in the mix

opie1988

I will hang back and await the inevitable weak response. Perhaps some more name calling or homophobic slurs

When have I ever directed a homophobic slur at you, Billystink? Are you referring to my earlier post when I assumed you were gay??

If so...I take great offense to that, sir!

My thinking you were gay was in absolutely no way meant as an insult. I simply 100% honestly, completely thought that you were gay. That's it. Nothing more. There was no disparaging remark made. I simply assumed that with the chemistry between you & Rogue, as well as the fact that the two of you kept carrying on about "manly men" and what-not, this was clearly the case. I feel safe in saying most everyone felt the same as I did.

You followed up correcting me on this assumption, and I thought that would be the end of it. My apologies for not being aware that you claim to be straight.

Have a good day, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie is certainly King of the Hill. Been a while since Ive seen virtual ass lashings to the degree he's be giving poor roguey and billie. Opie is not to be messed with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

where are these vids of opie in question?

jjgold

I am disqualifying many in this thread

Unsportsmanlike conduct

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unsportsmanlike conduct

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

june july august all up for grabs...baseball is a grind everyone looking forward to football.

opie1988

Unsportsmanlike conduct
    Go fukk yourself, pal.

Be sure to let me know when your house goes into foreclosure from your Thunder series bet!!
    I'll be sure to put a bid on it.

Nothing would make me happier than to bulldoze it down, simply out of spite, while you're sleeping in your van out on the fukkin' street.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

BillyStink

Thats a good one

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Opie is certainly King of the Hill. Been a while since Ive seen virtual ass lashings to the degree he's be giving poor roguey and billie. Opie is not to be messed with.
    The above poster will always be one of our best & brightest. Regardless of which handle he posts under.

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    BillyStink
    Thats a good one
    Billystink just seemed so very fitting.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Go fukk yourself, pal.

Be sure to let me know when your house goes into foreclosure from your Thunder series bet!!
    I'll be sure to put a bid on it.

Nothing would make me happier than to bulldoze it down, simply out of spite, while you're sleeping in your van out on the fukkin' street.
    I had you pegged 3 years ago you mother fukker
    You take advantage of people when they are down
    I bet you stole so much land from poor people that needed cash and you low balled them and then re built and made a ton of money

Guys like you are bad news

Your disqualified from POTM

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

I had you pegged 3 years ago you mother fukker
    You take advantage of people when they are down
    I bet you stole so much land from poor people that needed cash and you low balled them and then re built and made a ton of money

Guys like you are bad news

Your disqualified from POTM
    Hey Goldie, you a righty or a lefty??Tell the hammer we all said hi pal! Pick up vid at the 2:50 mark, your next OKC!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Thats a good one!

You wanna know what else is funny? The fact that I make more in the 30 mins a week I put in at the Fantasy Forum than you make all month.

Keep 'em coming, pal.
    Walker must be giving u salary cause we can see your not getting paid by views!!

First 123