downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

How is this right

I own a small group of 10 duplexes in my rental portfolio. 20 apartments that has become a hispanic community. People are all close nit, know each other etc.

Last week. One of the apartments was robbed by two african american gentlemen. Being as close as these families are the police were quickly called and the men were quickly caught less than 2 miles from apartment with the guy's stuff in there car. The two men were arrested and the victim indicated he wished to press charges.

Now, 1 week later, the victim calls me and informs me that he has to move due to the perpetrators families knowing where he lives and constantly coming by to harass/threaten him and his family. Neighbors say they are also harrassing them due to believing they called the police.

Obviously, I cannot/will not do anything but what a fukked up world we live in.

I am losing one possibly two long term tenants due soley to a group of low lifes and their appartent idiot family.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Some cultures will never become civilized or respectful.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Downsouth this isn't right and I am currently for hire. Let me know if ur serious about doing something.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I own a small group of 10 duplexes in my rental portfolio. 20 apartments that has become a hispanic community. People are all close nit, know each other etc.

Last week. One of the apartments was robbed by two african american gentlemen. Being as close as these families are the police were quickly called and the men were quickly caught less than 2 miles from apartment with the guy's stuff in there car. The two men were arrested and the victim indicated he wished to press charges.

Now, 1 week later, the victim calls me and informs me that he has to move due to the perpetrators families knowing where he lives and constantly coming by to harass/threaten him and his family. Neighbors say they are also harrassing them due to believing they called the police.

Obviously, I cannot/will not do anything but what a fukked up world we live in.

I am losing one possibly two long term tenants due soley to a group of low lifes and their appartent idiot family.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Some cultures will never become civilized or respectful.
    Bingo

This same sh*t happened to me a couple of years back. Caught a black guy stealing a friend's rolex, told the authorities, guy gets arrested and suspended, then I was harrassed constantly because "snitches get stitches"

I was told its because black people are so oppressed that they have to go to these lengths to "rise up and overcome", so its none of our business to keep black people from doing what they have to do to make it. Therefore that is why snitching is bad. Black people apparently want to protect their worst members and harrass anyone who tries to do the right thing.

As long as this mindset exists, blacks will never advance as a culture/race.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Something that is missed in this is Downsouth is big time

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    Noggers?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

That sucks, pal. I've been in similar circumstances, not much you can do. The reality is....we both know the what the source of the problem is. Unfortunately, there's no good way to fix it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011