robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

club fella checkin how much drugs to u bring to the club?

kAY, COKE, E,

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

maybe a nice nuggie for later but thats about it these days...coke just makes you feel like doing more coke. Im assuming you mean "special K" which i gladly refused in 1995 figuring cat tranquilizer wasnt really the way i wanted to take my partying-i told my buddy it was like taking "lasix" and still to this day call my friends "horse heads" for doing it. "E"? sounds a lil too electric for me....and ive done my share of blotter. honestly i dont even go clubbing so i dunno wtf im even replying for

but speaking of Horse Heads: are we getting together for crabs legs (although i think we both prefer blue claws) at tioga soon?
    Last edited by cecil127; 06-10-12 at 10:48 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Coke a rare thing for me......few times a year. Very fun time usually

Never do any of the other drugs but would do some E in the right situation, never have though

More of a chill drug kinda guy (weed, pkillers) but even them I don't do much

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    maybe a nice nuggie for later but thats about it these days...coke just makes you feel like doing more coke. Im assuming you mean "special K" which i gladly refused in 1995 figuring cat tranquilizer wasnt really the way i wanted to take my partying-i told my buddy it was like taking "lasix" and still to this day call my friends "horse heads" for doing it. "E"? sounds a lil too electric for me....and ive done my share of blotter. honestly i dont even go clubbing so i dunno wtf im even replying for

but speaking of Horse Heads: are we getting together for crabs legs (although i think we both prefer blue claws) at tioga soon?
    Cecil, yes I like blueclaws. Do they have something at Tioga? I live near Mohegan Pocono. They had a crab legs buffet, but that is gone.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

tioga had a friday ayce crab leg buffett a week or so ago. looked like a regular thing but surely not worth the ~3 hour drive imo.
    guess ill hafta cook up a few dozen and bring em to the track then...do you know if they'd allow a cooler full of crabs/beer and/or soda trackside? Pocono's much closer to me and i think the filly im in on will be racing there soon.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

blow fo' sho'!

don't hit the town as much as I used to but was a fiend for fun not that long ago

actually have an epic story that relates to this thread, might post later when i'm bored