View Poll Results: Batman Begins or The Dark Knight?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman Begins

2 33.33%
  • The Dark Knight

4 66.67%
    TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Batman Begins or The Dark Knight, which do you like better?

Personally I like Batman Begins better even though The Dark Knight was done on a larger scale. The plot and the ambiguous villain played by Liam Neeson make it one of my favorite movies of all time.

"When the forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural" Ra's al ghul
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 06-08-12 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Misspelled villain and I have OCD

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Batman Begins in my opinion is the best superhero/comic book adaptation movie ever made. You're right Liam Neeson was awesome in it. Christopher Nolan is an awesome director. I also liked how he incorporated those ninja scenes and did it tastefully. It's a superhero movie for adults .....very stylish & sophisticated. His other movie , The Prestige, is also one of my all time faves. The Prestige blew away that Ed Norton magician movie imo.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I would agree with batman begins however, I thought Heath ledger was outstanding inThe Dark Knight.

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Batman Begins in my opinion is the best superhero/comic book adaptation movie ever made. You're right Liam Neeson was awesome in it. Christopher Nolan is an awesome director. I also liked how he incorporated those ninja scenes and did it tastefully. It's a superhero movie for adults .....very stylish & sophisticated. His other movie , The Prestige, is also one of my all time faves. The Prestige blew away that Ed Norton magician movie imo.
    Did you see Memento? My favorite Nolan movie.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mbs4 View Post
    Did you see Memento? My favorite Nolan movie.
    Yep, Memento was great. That movie catapulted Nolan's career and of course his Batman's. All the other Batmans are lame except for Nolan's versions.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Batman Begins in my opinion is the best superhero/comic book adaptation movie ever made.

You are correct sir

Quote Originally Posted by NYER5680 View Post
    I would agree with batman begins however, I thought Heath ledger was outstanding inThe Dark Knight.

You are correct sir