• Titty

31 45.59%
  • PO69

37 54.41%
    greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

TTWarrior / PO69

Vote on who you want to leave. Figure a good 48 hour window for voting is good.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Don't play poker so never heard of P069.

I would vote tittywarrior regardless

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tt because he has a nice set of

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

greenhippo , he has to accept first and we settle the exact details and a mod of sbr would create the poll.

48 hours, sorry, but this thread doesn't count

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

titty voted for himself but says it doesnt count. cant make this up

greenhippo

hahahahah, really? The poll is public, you said who ever is disliked more would be banned, even though you made Shari look completely worthless in that other thread with her "banning" not lasting a week. What details are you trying to plan out here?

ttwarrior1

sorry but i have no idea who you are. When its ready, ill create the poll and I'll give reasons why he should be banned and then he can state his side.

Her banning??

She banned me because i requested it and i never said perm ban moron

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ttwarrior adds much more value to SBR.....his presence alone cracks me up even if shit is at his expense sometimes. Ridiculous threads and comments involving tt

Playersonly, mehhh........

greenhippo

So banning in your simpleton mind is taking a 3 day break? Why not just not post for 3 days? You've given your reasons why you think he should be banned 39 times in 27 different threads so far, I'm pretty sure everyone here knows your reasons sweetheart.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

funny you say "SHIT"

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    hahahahah, really? The poll is public, you said who ever is disliked more would be banned, even though you made Shari look completely worthless in that other thread with her "banning" not lasting a week. What details are you trying to plan out here?
    wtf are you going on about? A guy asks to be banned repeatedly so he was banned. If you read ALL of the posts you'd see me say several times that when he asked to come back, he'd be allowed back. Just like anyone else who asks to take a break from here and doesn't have any willpower to stay away. However that is the last time his tantrums are going to be acknowledged. Next time he'll have to leave on his own.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

greenhippo

Calling you out over and over again, and the result is keeping the kid from posting for 3 days? You embarrass yourself and any mods here if you think that's the way things should be. Guy was throwing the biggest tantrum I've seen on here yet, half of it aimed at you, and that's his punishment? Can't even make this up.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Both, this is a gambling forum not a soap opera.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Calling you out over and over again, and the result is keeping the kid from posting for 3 days? You embarrass yourself and any mods here if you think that's the way things should be. Guy was throwing the biggest tantrum I've seen on here yet, half of it aimed at you, and that's his punishment? Can't even make this up.
    Staff get called out much worse on a weekly basis. Should I just perma ban every poster who has a stick up their ass about something? He didn't threaten me on SBR nor did he even say anything mildly insulting to me. Didn't make a ghost. Didn't try to scam the points system. = He didn't do anything to warrant being banned or even "punished" as you say.

hawley

Shari lets procreate

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Staff get called out much worse on a weekly basis. Should I just perma ban every poster who has a stick up their ass about something? He didn't threaten me on SBR nor did he even say anything mildly insulting to me. Didn't make a ghost. Didn't try to scam the points system. = He didn't do anything to warrant being banned or even "punished" as you say.
    Little worse than someone crying about a losing day or other posters riding them. He was calling you out, several times in that thread alone and remarked that it wasn't the first time. At what point do you just keep the kids away who can't help but embarrass them and the site? Screw calling out the staff, don't you at some point want to keep this a little more civilized and grownup? Anyone would be kidding themselves if they don't see grown ass men on here acting like their boyfriend dumped them a week before senior prom and thought twice about becoming a pro, or joining for that matter.

ttwarrior1

Sbr won't allow this anyway.

Just saying more want me here then him, and after a week or 2 of votes it wouldn't be even close.

Whoever lost can't get banned unless we asked sbr and he would never do it.

Don't be getting on shari for doing her job.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Little worse than someone crying about a losing day or other posters riding them. He was calling you out, several times in that thread alone and remarked that it wasn't the first time. At what point do you just keep the kids away who can't help but embarrass them and the site? Screw calling out the staff, don't you at some point want to keep this a little more civilized and grownup? Anyone would be kidding themselves if they don't see grown ass men on here acting like their boyfriend dumped them a week before senior prom and thought twice about becoming a pro, or joining for that matter.
    WTF was all this? Hard to get through that, and it was only a paragraph. A rebuttal of nothingness. Added nothing to the discussion. I guess when some people are defeated soundly they just spew "last word" gibberish?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

What has happened to this Fuckin Forum?

Stupidity and nonsense at an all time high.

Greenhippo................Is it to late to add these 2 options to the poll?

1)Who gives a fuckk
    2)Both

adamoates
    adamoates's Avatar Become A Pro!

had to vote for the other guy. done even know why lol

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone wants titties gone!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hi.

I'm going to offer my vote to the participant that's willing to pony up the most points. I can be bought, boys.

Every vote is critical, don't let this golden opportunity to increase the likelihood of your staying slip by.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I'm with Giant. I will sell my vote for points. I actually don't mind either poster though.

ttwarrior1

what do i do wrong on the forum, i owe one guy a loan, no biggy, he will get his pts

po69 is a known cheater and fraud

i have proof, he literally has nothing

Buy your vote? okay, im actually worth 15 mill. Of course certain relatives have to pass away, but of course i
    don't want them to pass away. We already know what po69 did during some storms, choosing his pets to die over certain items in his house.

I'll buy us all a hotel on an island or a big house and we can all live there and gamble all day. It might be years, maybe even 20, but i'll do it. i won't care, if alive, i'll be a millionaire and you can share it. I don't need much

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Shari lets procreate
    Shari... I don't want to procreate... I just want to practice with you. LOTS. Over & over.......

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Buy your vote? okay, im actually worth 15 mill. Of course certain relatives have to pass away, but of course i
    don't want them to pass away. We already know what po69 did during some storms, choosing his pets to die over certain items in his house.

I'll buy us all a hotel on an island or a big house and we can all live there and gamble all day. It might be years, maybe even 20, but i'll do it. i won't care, if alive, i'll be a millionaire and you can share it. I don't need much
    I don't need $15 million, or a hotel on an island, you'll most likely get my vote just by shipping me those 56 points you have.

This is, of course, assuming PO69 doesn't match your offer.

If you can give me these points in the next 15 minutes, I will cast my vote tonight, without him even getting a chance to counter offer.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I don't need $15 million, or a hotel on an island, you'll most likely get my vote just by shipping me those 56 points you have.

This is, of course, assuming PO69 doesn't match your offer.

If you can give me these points in the next 15 minutes, I will cast my vote tonight, without him even getting a chance to counter offer.

You have absolutely 0 chance of getting points from tittywarrior.

He would sooner gift you an hour with his mum or sister than give up 2 points.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

what do i do wrong on the forum, i owe one guy a loan, no biggy, he will get his pts

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

What would the SBR Forum be without TT Warrior a SBR hall of fame member and a Tennis and Weightlifting pro. Can't ban a guy with those credentials. Not to mention the Wal Mart ho's he picks up on weekends.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    What has happened to this Fuckin Forum?

Stupidity and nonsense at an all time high.

Greenhippo................Is it to late to add these 2 options to the poll?

1)Who gives a fuckk
    2)Both
    Thinking back that would have been a good idea

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    WTF was all this? Hard to get through that, and it was only a paragraph. A rebuttal of nothingness. Added nothing to the discussion. I guess when some people are defeated soundly they just spew "last word" gibberish?
    If you followed the previous thread that needed no explanation. But what should I expect? Another guy pathetically trying to side with the only relatively attractive woman on the boards (sorry vegasvixen, know nothing about you) in hopes of scoring brownie points

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

the way tt's ban was handle was wrong!!!

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Shari,

Call me.

Deal With It
    It's a conspiracy FACT!
    Deal With It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

PO69 (PlayersOnly69) is the biggest douchebag in forumville

ttwarrior is the biggest crybaby in forumville

They make a great couple

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Holy... Lucifer... Christ.

Seriously... SERIOUSLY... is this real fukking life?!

If so, TT, sorry pal - you just don't get it.

BTW, I am worth 100 milli, I just have to win a hundred million dollar lottery first. GTFO.

1234 Last