adamoates
    adamoates's Avatar Become A Pro!

ever just know you will have a sleepless night?

i didnt think so at 11pm. took a sleeping pill at 1230 thinking all is well, 130 comes around and i find myself wide awake with my eyes wide open, i said "wow im wide awake and ill be wide awake all night"

sucks. strike II for these sleeping pills.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

just had melatonin and it didnt have the same affect the last time i took it 2 nights ago. Not truly a sleepless night it just the sleeping patern would catch up to you during the day and next thing you know u miss the day game baseball action. This happens when your'e a bum and no day job.

adamoates

yes that suks too but melatonin would never totally backfire and give the opposite result. i feel like i took some meth or something, not right.......giving this sleeping pill a week and if nothing gets better its on to the next sleeping pill

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Xanax bar knocks me out every time.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

What sleeping pill Oates?

adamoates

risperdal. took my first one about 4 days ago. it didnt knock me out but i was watching the perfect storm at the time and it made the movie suddenly very uninteresting. also it didnt knock me out that night.........2nd night didnt knock me out but very hard to get up in the morning. 3rd night i needed other help to fall asleep. tonight its like i snorted some caffeine pills.......overall i give it a 10 on unpredictablity after tonight, what a p.o.s drug.............hopefully i can fall asleep by like 5 but i very much doubt it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

That shit is for bi-polar disorder I think. Ask doctor for halcyon, restoril, valium or xanax. Ambien and Lunesta are awful.

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

marijuana

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

yes. When I bring home a wild slut.

adamoates

trazadone is good but u cant mix it

somehow i will get blamed for this pill keeping me up tonight. they will all blame me especially my dad, i should sneak everything im on in his cheerios then blame him