bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Have any of you ever answered the door for these religious nuts that go door to door?

I mean seriously wtf happens?

Do they want some cash for their uh "cause" (i.e. their wallet)? Do they want to convince me of the validity of their religion right there on my doorstep in a short amount of time? Do they want to come in and bullshit me until I agree with their beliefs so theyll leave?

I mean seriously what is the purpose? We've got churches within a mile of wherever you live in this country, why would anyone need a service delivered to their door, I mean is any adult human in this country unaware of Christianity or unable to find a church? Am I supposed to say boy oh boy that makes sense, I've just never heard of that before, Jesus is my savior huh, well where do I sign up, Im sure glad you stopped by, eternal salvation in heaven wow its my lucky day!

I've had several (I live in TN where there are many religious nuts) bang on my door over the years and I've always just stared out the window at the brainwashed nuts hoping I'll answer the door. I know of course better than to answer the door and express my agnosticism as these nuts would just think Im an asshole and go around hey ya know the guy who lives there doesnt even BELIEVE IN GOD and he tried to doom me to hell like him by convincing me to turn away from Christianity!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

They are Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

You should answer the door wearing a devil costume. That should go over well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

When I was a kid we used to buzz the Jehovah's Witnesses into the project buildings until my dad found out it was us and smacked the shit out of us.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    You should answer the door wearing a devil costume. That should go over well.
    i remember chris pontius dressed up as the devil on jackass...went to a busy city street and had a sign and was yelling something like "youve got me all wrong....youve heard some bad things about me but im really a nice guy"....and some dude drilled him in the face....lol....coulda been a set up but i laughed

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Mormons come to my house once a year or so. Good guys, always from different places. I had these two kids from BYU come to my house and all they wanted to talk about was my experiences from being in a fraternity. Talking to them about college drinking parties was like an alien language to them. Its hard to understand, but these kids have most likely never even had coffee. Always super polite, but sort of backwards. Good people though.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

So these ppl just want to randomly talk about frat parties...well at least they're on a mission I guess

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    So these ppl just want to randomly talk about frat parties...well at least they're on a mission I guess
    Yes, these people just wanted to talk about frat parties. When they first came to the door, they started in on their normal trip of "Hi I'm Elder _____ from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints", but we talked about college because they all leave college to go on missions trips. So I had asked them if they went to college and all, and then they wanted to talk about fraternities and parties because they don't have either at BYU. All they know about it is from films like Animal House, and wanted to know if this was accurate.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Answered the door in just my boxers to a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses one morning - normally would at least put some clothes on, but we happened to make eye contact through the door as I was crossing the hallway to the bathroom...and it seemed less rude to answer the door half naked, than to quick run away and get changed - I mean lets face it, they had already seen the show !

Anyway, was a couple seconds awkward conversation and they left pretty sharpish - on the plus side, they havent been back since !

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Here's what you do

Invite them in. Let them sit down and act like you are interested for a minute. Then say" Oh,Can you excuse me for a sec?" Then go into the other room. Come back totally naked and just sit down like nothing is different.Tell them at that point that you feel their religion is worthy of you and you would accept their invitation to join them.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Jehovah's Witnesses, all of them who have knocked and I answered had possessed eyes, it seemed.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I usually let them in and give them water and food. I feel bad for them. I have nothing against them.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those Jehovah Witness girls fukk. Seriously. I fuked this one girl that was a Jehovah Witness from a communications class I took my freshman year in college. First girl that let me fuk her doggystyle. Unreal lay. Busted a nut in like 3 minutes

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

its a numbers game for them. It obviously works or they wouldn't do it. Think spam / telemarketers (sure we know not to listen to these morons or click anything) But if there wasn't morons doing it everyday then they wouldn't do it