PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

One of us failed out of high school, one of us will be starting his law degree in August at a top 10 school. There is nothing else to say.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

a ginger that has been caught lying multiple times is now going to "law school" and needs to tell everybody in a gambling forum...

What Greatness man...

And crimes against lil girls?? go get some stats/facts kid, you just throw shit out there and hope it sticks huh??? I wonder how that strategy will work when you become a "lawyer".. peabrain...

PickWinnerAllDay

I've posted ample stats, queen. Proportionally, Mexicans commit more child molestation and rape than whites.

But assuming someone who can't spell pathological can understand proportionate statistics is a reach I realize.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

you posted stats that included statuatory rape... That's means a 23 year old Mexican fukking a 17 year old high school chick goes to jail( which Mexicans around the barrio are known for)

But we all the know, who the sanduskies are, and it ain't the Mexicans lil kid..

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    you posted stats that included statuatory rape... That's means a 23 year old Mexican fukking a 17 year old high school chick goes to jail( which Mexicans around the barrio are known for)

But we all the know, who the sanduskies are, and it ain't the Mexicans lil kid..
    It also includes the 30 year old Mexicans makin love with the 14 year old girls.

There is a reason it is a crime and leave it to a Mexican to belittle the significance of the crime.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No. It's bad.. But don't compare sandusky victims to high school sluts.

PickWinnerAllDay

High school sluts, huh? I hope all of your children are boys bc I doubt you'd feel the same way about your daughter if some much older Mexican spread her legs.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes.. High school sluts... I'm pretty sure, you've seen chicks while you were in high school that would only date older guys... It happens in all races.

PickWinnerAllDay

Except your culture embraces it. Look up Mexican age of consent laws. You will see what I mean. Mexican men think its cool to take 12-13-14 year old girls innocence.

PickWinnerAllDay

In case you are too lazy to look it up, Mexican age of consent goes as low as 12 and ranges between 12-14.

The age of consent in the rest of central America ranges between 15-18, so Mexico is even slimy by central American standards.

What a shit hole. 12 fukkin years old is a little girl to an American. It is a sex object to a Mexican.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You can't be this stupid.... Are you making shit up again??? White Mormons don't have young wives?? What about the old days in Ireland?? peabrain..

And yes, 12 year old is young, but for sanduskies is not old enough... Disgusting sick fukks.

PickWinnerAllDay

Funny. Old days in Ireland? So you are basically admitting your people haven't progressed to the point where they are civilized enough to stop fukking children?

God damn, you are insanely stupid.

PickWinnerAllDay

You can't be this stupid.... Are you making shit up again??? White Mormons don't have young wives?? What about the old days in Ireland?? peabrain..

And yes, 12 year old is young, but for sanduskies is not old enough... Disgusting sick fukks.
    We both agree Sandusky is sick.

The problem is, your entire country condones fukking 12 year old children.

And to justify it, you say that Ireland 'may' have been like that in the old days.

Admitting that Mexico progresses slower than most of the world isn't helping you win your argument that Mexicans don't suck as human beings, just so you know.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

sanduskies talking about Being civilized..

Damn these dumbfukks are hypocrites... And show me some links for mexicos legal age... A pathological liar can't be trusted...

And do you sleep?? Get a life dude...

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

pwad you look tough

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Lol this dude has lost it

PickWinnerAllDay

Agreed. Mayan got owned here with stats. But he can bring up Sandusky as his entire country rapes 12 year old children on a daily basis. Unreal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

what a dumbfukk.. What stats??? Links??

Dumbfukk throws shit and hopes it sticks..

Picker, go attention whore somewhere else kid... I need to enjoy my life...

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Agreed. Mayan got owned here with stats. But he can bring up Sandusky as his entire country rapes 12 year old children on a daily basis. Unreal.
    Lol I was talking about you. Dude, you don't have the mind to be a lawyer unless the way you write on here is all an act

PickWinnerAllDay

what a dumbfukk.. What stats??? Links??

Dumbfukk throws shit and hopes it sticks..

Picker, go attention whore somewhere else kid... I need to enjoy my life...
    You're a clown. 2 seconds of research and you could discover I'm telling the truth about the age of consent in Mexico being 12 years old.

Your country likes to molest little 12 year old children and legally declare it okay. That is what your country does. Just accept it and stop trying to pretend like I'm making it up. Michael Jackson would have had a field day in Mexico if the age of consent applied to little 12 year old boys.

This world has some FUKKED up societies... there are societies that cut off a woman's clitoris so she feels no pleasure sexually. There are societies that just let their female children die off if they already have one or were badly hoping for a boy.

But those societies are not in the western hemisphere... Mexico is the only remaining society that lets men sexually molest 12 year old children legally. You guys are the shit stain of western society and that is the absolute truth. I could even like you if I met you, but that doesn't change the fact that Mexican society is the shit stain of western culture.

PickWinnerAllDay

''Most people don’t know that the age of sexual consent in Mexico
    would be a Felony rape charge in America! Mexico has 32 legal Jurisdictions with laws that vary by location but here is the breakdown:

The age of consent in one Jurisdiction is 15.
    The age of consent in seven Jurisdictions is 14.
    The age of consent in one Jurisdiction is 13.
    The age of sexual consent in 21 of mexico’s Jurisdictions is 12.
    Two mexican Jurisdictions don’t even have an age of consent,
    allowing the child to get sold and raped when they reach Puberty.''

I'd be ashamed to be a Mexican with those laws. 23 of your 32 legal jurisdictions allow molestation of a 12 year old or younger. I bet those people who live in the 13-14-15 jurisdictions think their jurisdiction is a bunch of prudes. Unreal.

Girl looks like she is 8 to me, but the picture says she is 12. She is the subject of sexual lust in Mexico. UNREAL.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

you need to look up your information.....
    http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/02...ent-in-mexico/

What a dumbfukk... Now go touch a lil boy you I inbreded fukk.

PickWinnerAllDay

you need to look up your information.....
    http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/02...ent-in-mexico/

What a dumbfukk... Now go touch a lil boy you I inbreded fukk.
    'you I inbreded fukk?'

LOL, and you need to read that article a little bit closer. Although, lets be honest, you read on a 2nd grade level based on the fact you misspell every word that has more than 2 syllables. Every jurisdiction has different laws. Most jurisdictions allow Mexican men to rape little children. Factual whether you like it or not.

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 06-10-12 at 04:00 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

throws a link with just numbers but not the laws that go into those numbers..

I would love to see an American go down there and have sex with a 12 year old... then tell the cops, it said in a link that 12 was the age of consent..

Stupid fukk, supposedly a wannabe lawyer and doesn't know that laws have certain interpretations.

But he's smart because he says so...

No go touch lil boys, you filthy pieces of shit..

PickWinnerAllDay

throws a link with just numbers but not the laws that go into those numbers..

I would love to see an American go down there and have sex with a 12 year old... then tell the cops, it said in a link that 12 was the age of consent..

Stupid fukk, supposedly a wannabe lawyer and doesn't know that laws have certain interpretations.

But he's smart because he says so...

No go touch lil boys, you filthy pieces of shit..
    Touching little boys? In Mexico, that is legal. You must be proud of your country.

Go make me some guacamole you 5''7 piece of shit. Would get a stiff neck fighting you b/c I'd have to look straight down, ya little midget pussy.

It is hilarious you try to justify Mexico's age of consent being at 12.

12!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i can imagine this kid trying to be a lawyer... Judge will overrule him and then he goes into a tantrum.. Mexicans ain't inbreds kid.. Sanduskies live here.

Mental midget..

Gingers.

PickWinnerAllDay

You're obsessed with Jerry Sandusky. What he did would have been perfectly fine in Mexico.

First 123