Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

S&I overflow

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I ONLY USED A CC ONCE AND ALL I COULD PICTURE WAS SOME F-CKING BANANA PICKER IN COSTA RICA SITTING DOWN IN HIS HUT WITH HIS BRAND NEW 46 INCH FLAT SCREEN T.V. COURTESY OF BEANTOWNJIMS CC NEVER USE A CC JUST GET CASH AND SEND IT ** NO BIG DEAL.

Like you have ever received a payout you fukkking loser LMFAO!!!!!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    Like you have ever received a payout you fukkking loser LMFAO!!!!!
    Are you a douche bag on every comment you make? At this point I am starting to become offended and not enjoy surfing SBR threads as much with all the vulger comments you make. At this point I think it is time to message the appropriate staff at SBR to review a majority of your "posts" that you add and see how everything you write is offensive. People like you make forums less enjoyable and I will see to it that we will no longer here from parlayking

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Are you a douche bag on every comment you make? At this point I am starting to become offended and not enjoy surfing SBR threads as much with all the vulger comments you make. At this point I think it is time to message the appropriate staff at SBR to review a majority of your "posts" that you add and see how everything you write is offensive. People like you make forums less enjoyable and I will see to it that we will no longer here from parlayking
    Knock yourself out dip shit.... By the way, who is following who around the forum here??

Parlayking11

Btw, I'm offended by your name courtesy wipe... Is that what you do before you take a mustache ride on chounds face?? Your name is by far one of the worst on here- right next to gummy bears...

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Knock yourself out dip shit.... By the way, who is following who around the forum here??
    You have officially been submitted for review. I hope the hundreds of offensive comments you have made were worth it?

Parlayking11

You have officially been submitted for review. I hope the hundreds of offensive comments you have made were worth it?
    You are such a fukkking pusssy- btw I'm still here fukkkk tard

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Lets see how long...

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

I recently PM'd Lou in regards to the offensive nature that Parlayking11 has brought to such a wonderful forum that SBR has created. It would be awful to lose interested members due to offensive posters like parlayking11 who has a 99.7% post rat which are aimed to simply breakdown people and their interests or ideas or even simple questions that one may have. Fourm is a place where people come to have questions answered, talk with people who have similiar interests in certain topics, etc. Why would anybody want to post threads that are continously attacked by people like "parlayking11 whos sole interest is to create/stir up trouble. Their is no place for people like this. Except rehab possibly?
    I ask you please to look into his history and you will notice that every thread he responds to is in offensive nature and I for one am extremely offended. I trust SBR will do right by the people of SBR and take the proper steps of either putting him in some kind of probation period or discontinue his membership.
    Thanks for you immediate attention to this matter.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

I recently PM'd Lou in regards to the offensive nature that Parlayking11 has brought to such a wonderful forum that SBR has created. It would be awful to lose interested members due to offensive posters like parlayking11 who has a 99.7% post rat which are aimed to simply breakdown people and their interests or ideas or even simple questions that one may have. Fourm is a place where people come to have questions answered, talk with people who have similiar interests in certain topics, etc. Why would anybody want to post threads that are continously attacked by people like "parlayking11 whos sole interest is to create/stir up trouble. Their is no place for people like this. Except rehab possibly?
    I ask you please to look into his history and you will notice that every thread he responds to is in offensive nature and I for one am extremely offended. I trust SBR will do right by the people of SBR and take the proper steps of either putting him in some kind of probation period or discontinue his membership.
    Thanks for you immediate attention to this matter.
    My suggestion would be to use the ignore feature on the settings page. Probably get better results.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Thanks