JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bateman one of best in business
    Thank you JJ.

Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i have been seeing more and more of his posts and he defintly isn't stupid. Has some really good stuff sometimes.

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Bateman. He and I were myspace friends a long time ago. PB, whatever happened to your page?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Bread = 5 Star Bomb

Both stiffs.

Anyone ever see Bread talk sports?

never once seen you talk sports either..

you're quite a sad individual..in your own mind you thought you were a border-line online celebrity..

glad SBR finally realized you were costing them a lot of money by running posters off with your e-thug style..

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post

you're quite a sad individual..in your own mind you thought you were a border-line online celebrity..

glad SBR finally realized you were costing them a lot of money by running posters off with your e-thug style..

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post

obama he did during the football season lmfao. he was trying to ride fkn josh mcdaniel and the broncos. started i think 2 threads but i saw he had denver for 3 picks. 0-3. lol. i called him on it and of course he went fkn nuts..............one pick was +3 vs the Jets and they lost by 4

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    obama he did during the football season lmfao. he was trying to ride fkn josh mcdaniel and the broncos. started i think 2 threads but i saw he had denver for 3 picks. 0-3. lol. i called him on it and of course he went fkn nuts..............one pick was +3 vs the Jets and they lost by 4

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Sorry to go off at a tangent but I have seen "Bread" mentioned in a few other threads.
    I assume he doesn't post here anymore? If so that is a pity, looks like he was a good poster.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Sorry to go off at a tangent but I have seen "Bread" mentioned in a few other threads. I assume he doesn't post here anymore? If so that is a pity, looks like he was a good poster.
    Bread was a seasoned vet here. I consider him my FAVORITE poster of all time. Yes him and have had our differences, but there is nobody quicker witted on any forum I have been on. Truly a Hall Of fame poster.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bread is a nasty vile drunkard

as soon as he left the forum volume increased, he tortured every new poster

he was voted most hated poster for like two years straight, so lets get real

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    bread is a nasty vile drunkard as soon as he left the forum volume increased, he tortured every new poster he was voted most hated poster for like two years straight, so lets get real
    Bread was hated more for his acerbic and biting humor. I have seen some guys on the forums that TRY to be a villian, but their game is sad. Bread has his drunken moments, no doubt, but all in all at least he was entertaining and he posted quite a bit. I mean right now his wife is going off on me 24/7 at another site, but that doesn't change how I feel about her and him. I may not like all I read and hear, but I still find them entertaining in a land of monosyllabic posters.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    bread is a nasty vile drunkard

as soon as he left the forum volume increased, he tortured every new poster

he was voted most hated poster for like two years straight, so lets get real
    sounds like bateman

First 12