From our family to yours pal.

Congrats

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

HUGE!

Go buy him a pizza on me EI!

Cannot wait for his driving videos
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-05-12 at 12:09 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This kid looks like a nut already

Man again great video!!!

Speechless

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Congrats:

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Congrats EI

I have never been more proud to be a god father

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations! Very happy for you and your family.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Still at the hospital but doing very well. He looks very mexican, like king mayan? Im pretty sure Im the father.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

congrats EI! glad it went well.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Congrats man!

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Congrats EI!!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Congrats innings

You sure you are the father?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Still at the hospital but doing very well. He looks very mexican, like king mayan? Im pretty sure Im the father.
    I thought he was half-Raza??

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Congrats EI!

jjgold

Hard to tell anymore if your the father

Its best to take a dna test Extra Innings

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hard to tell anymore if your the father

Its best to take a dna test Extra Innings
    It's EI's, kid probably came out the womb with a betting slip in hand

Congrats pal!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

He looks like a Republican

Extra Innings

Well, it's been a crazy ride. To make a long story short, mother developed severe pre-eclampsia about 2 weeks ago. She hadn't stopped working and we just chalked the swelling in her feet to over-working herself. At the customary visits with the primary which are typical during 3rd trimester her BP was 200/110 which is off the wall. They administered steroids to speed up the lung development and 48 hours Liam was delivered. I am told that 30 years ago the only real treatment for this condition would have been an abortion What I saw is what was on video, just overwhelmed with feelings of happiness.

Thanks again everyone, and yes, I'll be getting that DNA test

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

EI - Congrats again pal. I know those emotions we had the exact issues...our little girl came early for the same Preeclampsia problem. Wife gained like 19 pounds of fluid in one day and at dinner the little part of her flops she was wearing that goes between the toes, snapped from the swelling It was a sign to get her to the hospital and they did the 48 hour later C section with us.....spent next weeks in the NICU and doing the 9pm and 2am feedings in the little care rooms....exhausting so get your rest when you can. The wouldn't let us take her home until she reached 5 lbs....I felt like a drug dealer up helping pump milk and then taking every little ounce and running it to the NICU because they said its the best for preemies.

Best of luck...best thing in the world to take them home for the first time.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    EI - Congrats again pal. I know those emotions we had the exact issues...our little girl came early for the same Preeclampsia problem. Wife gained like 19 pounds of fluid in one day and at dinner the little part of her flops she was wearing that goes between the toes, snapped from the swelling It was a sign to get her to the hospital and they did the 48 hour later C section with us.....spent next weeks in the NICU and doing the 9pm and 2am feedings in the little care rooms....exhausting so get your rest when you can. The wouldn't let us take her home until she reached 5 lbs....I felt like a drug dealer up helping pump milk and then taking every little ounce and running it to the NICU because they said its the best for preemies.

Best of luck...best thing in the world to take them home for the first time.
    wow

Exactly what is going on even though we were blessed to have him arrive at 4lbs 3ozs. He looked good tonight but I would fooling myself to think he might come this week, hasn't even started feeding but surely will tomorrow via the tube. I spend as much time as possible but try to not overdue it as I tend to freak when I see spikes on the monitor.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    wow

Exactly what is going on even though we were blessed to have him arrive at 4lbs 3ozs. He looked good tonight but I would fooling myself to think he might come this week, hasn't even started feeding but surely will tomorrow via the tube. I spend as much time as possible but try to not overdue it as I tend to freak when I see spikes on the monitor.
    Yeah one bit of advice to keep YOU from having a heart attack...they have some of those little leads connected to the feet under the blankets...tend to come loos and the monitors in their buzz or the readings go way up....they don't tell you that sort of stuff like that but guess its their entertainment seeing us dads flip out . On the positive side, having him sleep around all the noises in there now will help when you get him home and in the house....I could run a vacuum in the nursery and not a peep while napping
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, and shari91

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yeah one bit of advice to keep YOU from having a heart attack...they have some of those little leads connected to the feet under the blankets...tend to come loos and the monitors in their buzz or the readings go way up....they don't tell you that sort of stuff like that but guess its their entertainment seeing us dads flip out . On the positive side, having him sleep around all the noises in there now will help when you get him home and in the house....I could run a vacuum in the nursery and not a peep while napping
    haha so true! They should post a warning sign about the leads coming loose. I almost had a mini stroke every time I'd hear the machine beep in the first week until I got used to it. And I've always said the reason why my son is such a sound sleeper is because he was listening to all of that noise in the hospital for the first 2mths. As for the milk, I'm not sure about your wife but because my son came so early it was like trying to find a drop of water in the desert at first. Every little bit I'd get would feel like a lottery win. Can't believe he used to have 0.3 ounce feeds at a time in those tiny little bottles. Crazy how quickly it all flies by.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    haha so true! They should post a warning sign about the leads coming loose. I almost had a mini stroke every time I'd hear the machine beep in the first week until I got used to it. And I've always said the reason why my son is such a sound sleeper is because he was listening to all of that noise in the hospital for the first 2mths. As for the milk, I'm not sure about your wife but because my son came so early it was like trying to find a drop of water in the desert at first. Every little bit I'd get would feel like a lottery win. Can't believe he used to have 0.3 ounce feeds at a time in those tiny little bottles. Crazy how quickly it all flies by.
    Yep that small amount of milk was like a little vile of gold in our minds. Not long after though I remember cussing at whoever designed those damn Dr Brown bottles with all of the little pieces to take out to clean and sanitize and repeat

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I have never seen someone be so caring and giving to what is clearly someone else's kid

EI you are a great dude for doing this the world needs more people like you

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Hey EI, great news,i wish you all the best.

Sorry i missed the thread when the news was new.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How's the lil vato EI??

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Way to go papa

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Hey EI, sorry i missed the news when it was new.

A belated super congrats to you and the GFwife.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

congrats extra.

I have a feeling the day he was born might be better than winning POTM at sbr. just a gut feeling.

in fact, i can see little Extra Jr becoming a superstar poster here at sbr in 20 or so yrs. what am i saying.. if you are smart, you'll never introduce him to this place, so he can grow up to live a normal life and not end up like us.

jjgold

Can you imagine Nicky with a kid???

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Can you imagine Nicky with a kid???
    that's why i nver had kids. i'd be the worst father in the world. sure i would spoil him rotten. i'd get us season tix over the habs bench, he'd have every toy, basically everything. but the poor kid would suffer because i couldn't be with him all the time. it's not fair for a kid to have a dad who gambles 21 hrs a day/7 days wk.. he'd suffer alot. daddy, can you drive me to timmy's house? no, not now, i am putting in my bets. daddy, can we pitch and catch outside? no, not now timmy, wait till the cubs game is over.. i need the cubs. daddy, how come you made me wait 1 hr outside after school.. why were you late to pick me up? sorry nicky jr, the game went to OT and i was waiting to see if i won bet.. that's why sick gamblers should never have kids. not fair for kid.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

EI......CONGRATS!!!!!!

May GOD watch & protect that baby all his life...Amen

First 123 Last