BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    So the word got out about me huh ??????? I guess Tonys gotta big fukin mouth after all ................... So what am I protecting now paying him slow ? My REP is ruined as far as I'm concerned. I was promised a confidentiality agreement and wasn't granted that. I'll tell you one thing 60% of the payment is paid, but he'll be fuking lucky to get another dime outta me after reading this thread. I told him two things after I apologized for betting over my head and taking advantage of the credit that was given to me. One don't fukin threaten me or my family ever in the process of my payment plan, and B don't air out my dirty laundry on the forum by any means ................... Well that wasn't
    the case was it !!!!!!! ~ BTJ
    Hey Iwin you know I like you pal your like my SBR forum brother and I have always supported you and your success. I just wanted to make sure you read this b4 really making any kind of knee jerk reaction judgements on myself ..................

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Lookit, I was at a cafeteria today, and I was trying to put some goddam Italian dressing on my salad, and I accidentally hit the top of the ladle on the salad bar covering. The salad dressing splashed all over my shirt and pants and the ladle and more dressing fell on the floor and everyone laughed at me and threw shit at me. And I smelled like salad dressing all day long.
    Googluck next time too!

Can't believe these f*cking pricks left me off of "the list".

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

haha Bread is mad that I released the info of him losing his ass......... Bread I didnt get the info from Enthusiast

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Hey Iwin you know I like you pal your like my SBR forum brother and I have always supported you and your success. I just wanted to make sure you read this b4 really making any kind of knee jerk reaction judgements on myself ..................
    We've all been there before BTJ...nothing wrong with working out a payment plan and you have already paid the majority. F*ck we are all humans and shit doesn't always go as planned but from the forums I would say you are a good and honorable guy.

Unfortunate that this info wasn't kept confidential.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    We've all been there before BTJ...nothing wrong with working out a payment plan and you have already paid the majority. F*ck we are all humans and shit doesn't always go as planned but from the forums I would say you are a good and honorable guy.

Unfortunate that this info wasn't kept confidential.
    same here about you Diogee, your one of the good guys on the forum most definitely ...............

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

BTJ, I know your good people. We all get in holes and screw up, Ive been there many times. Your my boy, no worries

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Not mad at all 5star. You've only solidified your place as a sniveling little runt. I'm watching you on the site beg Enthusiast for more. Don't front.

And PS....I have never bet with TSoprano in my life. Facts please. Oh wait, you don't deal in those. Avatar boy.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Tony is a power poster/pro not bookmaker, is this another con like IWYM? I think so

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are some of you surprised that anyone here on this forum, a gambling forum, would book?? Hilarious.

As for Bread losing 3k, I will deal with him at a later date.

No more threesomes for this guy!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 02:22 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Bread
    Living corpse

Oh shit now Robyn thinks I lost 3K and is going to leave me! fukkkk!!!

Unreal. I didn't do it Robyn I swear!

Damn you 5star I'm going to destroy you if my wife leaves me over this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOL

This thread is a bunch of BS

Bread does not have $50 to his fukkin name, no one would give this bum credit.

Robyn leave him so I can fuk you.

Bread
    Living corpse

I had a good idea that it was JJ filling 5star's ear with this nonsense. Laernu.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even know if I can believe myself at this point

This shit is nuts

Live4bet
    Live4bet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good work 5 star the more we know about these "stiffs" the better. These guys are prowling around the internet looking for the next guy to scam...I heard the guy in charge of all the stiffs is in Chicago. Apparently he trolls around looking for places the syndicate can scam. This is deep guys from what I hear. Be on the lookout for a group of "stiffs" trying to take a shot.

BTJ- Fukk him don't pay
    Bread- Just put Robyn to work
    5 star- Look in the mirror

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LOL

This thread is a bunch of BS

Bread does not have $50 to his fukkin name, no one would give this bum credit.

Robyn leave him so I can fuk you.
    classic post

Bread
    Living corpse

Ohboy...a guy with 48 posts calling me a stiff.

I better be put on Fiver's Made It list when he gets back

Live4bet

Ohboy...a guy with 48 posts calling me a stiff.

I better be put on Fiver's Made It list when he gets back
    You got it wrong tuff guy. I wasn't calling you a stiff. Please read the post again but this time remove the bread from your face

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

looks like pure drama over there.

Bread
    Living corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Live4bet View Post
    You got it wrong tuff guy. I wasn't calling you a stiff. Please read the post again but this time remove the bread from your face

Either way. Insignificance. Plenty of pics of me with no bread on my face...including one in this thread.

Your turn. Tuff guy.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

So the word got out about me huh ??????? I guess Tonys gotta big fukin mouth after all ................... So what am I protecting now paying him slow ? My REP is ruined as far as I'm concerned. I was promised a confidentiality agreement and wasn't granted that. I'll tell you one thing 60% of the payment is paid, but he'll be fuking lucky to get another dime outta me after reading this thread. I told him two things after I apologized for betting over my head and taking advantage of the credit that was given to me. One don't fukin threaten me or my family ever in the process of my payment plan, and B don't air out my dirty laundry on the forum by any means ................... Well that wasn't
    the case was it !!!!!!! ~ BTJ
    First of all, calm down. I NEVER talked shit about what happened between me and you. I kept it in confidence as agreed (not like what you were doing with Pat when he owed you a measley $100), and YOU posted a thread being down over a grand a few weeks back "I need to pay off my bookie" was the title or something like that. And countless posts saying "tony call me, email me, text me" is pretty obvious stuff bud.

Anyway, why don't you post that you yourself went to peeps asking for credit and was turned down and denied credit. Yes, asking for credit after you lost with me.

As far as the other names go: Sure...Panic stiffed me $500, I was the one making 75% of the bets with him and even posted that months ago. Bread..? LOL, sure....in fact you left out a 0, he owes me 30,000.

These figures are hilarious, especially coming from a guy who has a credit shop and the most honest right hand man....5starbomb.

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm very interested on seeing how this pans out.

Live4bet

Either way. Insignificance. Plenty of pics of me with no bread on my face...including one in this thread.

Your turn. Tuff guy.
    Why so much angst from you? Maybe because you really are a stiff. If I have 1 or 20000 post it makes no difference. I don't gamble beyond my means. So go back in your little 100000 house somewhere in the mideast and get back on monsterjobs.com. Maybe just maybe you will be able to find another construction job or you could clerk at the nearest circle K. Don't talk shit my friend your all broke ass fuks on this board trying to take a shot at someone given the chance.

Live4bet

TSoprano,

Why are you not being a little more "active" to get this paper?

BeatTheJerk

Anyway, why don't you post that you yourself went to peeps asking for credit and was turned down and denied credit. Yes, asking for credit after you lost with me.

Tony what you just said above is 100 % completely false. I don't know where you got that from or who told you , and If it was true I would admit it right here and now. Whoever told you this is full of shit just like Bobby's braces were after he mentioned you don't book here at SBR ....................

jjgold

I had a good idea that it was JJ filling 5star's ear with this nonsense. Laernu.

Bread
    Living corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Live4bet View Post
    Why so much angst from you? Maybe because you really are a stiff. If I have 1 or 20000 post it makes no difference. I don't gamble beyond my means. So go back in your little 100000 house somewhere in the mideast and get back on monsterjobs.com. Maybe just maybe you will be able to find another construction job or you could clerk at the nearest circle K. Don't talk shit my friend your all broke ass fuks on this board trying to take a shot at someone given the chance.

Ouch. Correct on all counts. You're good. I'm sorry I ever messed with you. But you did forget to comment on the miniscule size of my penis. To complete third grade, you have to include that doozy.

And GO!

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Tony what you just said above is 100 % completely false. I don't know where you got that from or who told you , and If it was true I would admit it right here and now. Whoever told you this is full of shit just like Bobby's braces were after he mentioned you don't book here at SBR ....................
    That is what I heard. Doesn't bother me though, I have no reason to blab your shit to people and have been very fair and patient with you the past several weeks, you know that.

You think I call people up and say: Hey guess what, btj just sent more money, now he is 60% paid off.

Those other couple names/figures posted are as realistic as me banging Pamela Anderson.

Live4bet

Bread,

Remember I'm not the one takins shots at people so I will not comment on that. I'm only speaking the truth. Something you might be comfortable doing considering you have STIFFED Soprano

Bread
    Living corpse

lol. I stiff everyone! If someone stiffs me, of COURSE I'm gonna stiff them!

xoxoxoxo
    5 star bomb

5 star bomb

lol Bread you are so mad for me releasing yur name.....

5 star bomb

Tsop... Release the rest of the forum stiff posters or I will post them later tonight after Bulls game... yur call

BeatTheJerk

I'd like to know who said that actually and see if they have the balls to admit it right here on this forum. So I can fuking verbally tell them other wise ...................... fukin story tellers !!!!!!!!!

jjgold

5 Star your source might be setting you up, I would be careful here. I think your getting trapped.

Bread
    Living corpse

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star bomb View Post
    lol Bread you are so mad for me releasing yur name.....

Incorrect again. You're hoping this is your moment to shine. That's fine, but you get no validation from upsetting me. I live for these kinds of threads.

Sorry. Now run tell your rat to release all my personal info that he has. Can't wait. My wife is gonna divorce me!

Live4bet

BTJ,

A wise man once told me to look on other forums for your answer. It's everywhere man. This shit is on the 5 o'clock news.

First 123456 ... Last