dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Am I racist?

So me, a buddy, and a few girls go to a pho place after the bars...

We are a group of 5 and the place is pretty full...

A couple sitting together at a large table offers to switch with us...

We accept, thank them, and everyone is happy, properly seated at respective tables...

As me and the chick I'm wheeling leave, she asks the same couple that gave us a table for a lighter...

I make a joke to my friend: "They already gave us the table, now you want a lighter too!?" in a light-hearted manner...

The girl from the couple chirps saying something like "She wasn't talking to you"

I respond: "Ya I wasn't talking to you... or your big black boyfriend either"... again, in a joking manner...

She pulls the race card wondering why I said 'black'... Saying I'm what's wrong with this world, etc. etc. etc.

My responses ranged from "Ya, he's black, so what? He should be proud of it" to "I'm not a racist because I have black friends"...

She eventually said she wanted to hit me... I then started chirping pretty hard calling her a classless oyster that resorts to violence because she has nothing in her head but a hole for sucking dick. Told her the only good brains she has is when she's giving head, etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure I missed 99% of the details but that's my drunk recollection... and I'm actually not racist at all which is why I got so mad...

The black dude was like 6'4", 220... could have dummied me at anytime... Was mostly just trying to calm his girl down...

My girl got really mad that I wouldn't walk away and cabbed home by herself...

Am I +EV? or racist?

heymikeyyyyy
    heymikeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

not cabbing home with the chic = -EV for sure...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

you were drunk

the only time you are gonna sound brilliant is when you are around friends that have known you for years(even then, they can still judge)

best advice when drunk, avoid trying to be too clever, speak less, everybody sounds stupid when they've had a few

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Moral of the story is -"When the spirits go in, the truth comes out." The truth is not always the best way to go. A lot of blacks do not like seeing their black women with other races so you you are not alone. And racism is the the eye of the beholder.