frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Those reports are saying his wife lied at the bond hearing because she knew about the PayPal money and she said she didn't.

I'm not sure how he should get in crap for that but I guess her lying about the cash + the passport = a flight risk?
    From what I have heard, the paypal account was in the out of state brother in law's name, and they didn't know how much was in it until a few days later after the bond hearing. Can't explain the 2nd passport though

This is all a misunderstanding and a way for the prosecution to try and convict the guy in the court of public opinion because they know they don't have a prayer in a trial.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

If he was a flight risk they wouldnt have given him 48 hours to turn himself in would they? You can get out of dodge easily in that time.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Well Zimmerman did kill an innocent child.
    this is up for debate regarding the "innocent" portion of it. a burglar and drug dealer that was almost certainly up to no good.

and even if this HISPANIC (not white) person killed an innocent 17 year old black, do we hear anywhere near this much about the thousands of innocent whites, hispanics, and blacks killed by blacks each year?

certainly if the 6'2" athletic martin was in danger he could've outrun the fat out of shape zimmerman.

i'm not saying zimmermann is guiltless, but it's sad that even if the courts say it was 100% self defense, he has no chance of living the life of an innocent man because the media decided to make a race war out of one person's death.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I have no problem with the court revisiting Zim's bond...

I do have a problem with how the MSM will once again fan racial fires with this.

As I said , how many bonds were revoked this week in USA ?

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Now a school in florida is having a trayvon safety day, what kind of shit is that?
    You mean they all wear hoodies and act like thugs.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

There gonna say if zimmerman lied about his finances then he is lying about killing trayvon, smells like the fix is in.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

certainly if the 6'2" athletic martin was in danger he could've outrun the fat out of shape zimmerman.

you mean this young boy ?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    There gonna say if zimmerman lied about his finances then he is lying about killing trayvon, smells like the fix is in.
    Doesn't matter. You can't use his lying about bond money as a way to prove him guilty of murder. The two do not go hand in hand. Again, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove murder. Whether or not Zimmerman is credible has nothing to do with if he is guilty of murder

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Paul View Post
    You mean they all wear hoodies and act like thugs.
    Not sure but they better watch out, the martin family may sue the school for using his trayvon trademark infringement that they had patented 2 days after his death became a story, these animals are scum.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Well Zimmerman did kill an innocent child.
    I know you won't write the response we know you're thinking when I ask this question, but at least you thought about it.

What would you have done in his situation?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that what it was like during 2000-2008 when Cons accused liberals of cheering for bad news?

Because wow, you guys can barely hide your boners about people being out of work or the market going south.

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Curious to see what race baiter Al Sharpton will say about Zimmerman on his show later on today.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Well here are the Court documents. Seems the guy flat out lied.

"On 4/12/2012, Defendant filed a Motion to set Reasonable Bond. Among the reasons cited by the Defendant were:

a) Defendant does not have a current US passport and promises unto this Court not to attempt to secure one...

b) Defendant has no significant financial assets or savings, in that the funds of the bond will come from his family

On 4/20/2012 this Court conducted a Bond Hearing in which Defendant was present and several of Defendant's family members testified via telephone under oath. At the Bond Hearing the Defendant misrepresented, mislead and deceived the court as to his possession of a US passport...

The next part talks about the money but since I can't copy and paste, just have a read.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vie...evoke-bond.pdf

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    From what I have heard, the paypal account was in the out of state brother in law's name, and they didn't know how much was in it until a few days later after the bond hearing. Can't explain the 2nd passport though

This is all a misunderstanding and a way for the prosecution to try and convict the guy in the court of public opinion because they know they don't have a prayer in a trial.
    edit because I'm reading something else now...

ah he filed a claim in '04 that his passport was lost or stolen so he was issued another one. And the dumbass called his wife from jail - on a recorded phone call and told her his passport was in his bag. His wife: "I have one for you in the safety deposit box" Defendant: "Ok you hold onto that" Wife: For you...
    Last edited by shari91; 06-01-12 at 02:48 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    you mean this young boy ?

yes 6'2" football player, drug dealer

here's a picture that's more current than most of the media pics of when he was 13 or 14

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 11:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Sam Odom

yes 6'2" football player, drug dealer

OMG! you would never know that by looking at MSM TV

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

this is up for debate regarding the "innocent" portion of it. a burglar and drug dealer that was almost certainly up to no good.

and even if this HISPANIC (not white) person killed an innocent 17 year old black, do we hear anywhere near this much about the thousands of innocent whites, hispanics, and blacks killed by blacks each year?

i'm not saying zimmermann is guiltless, but it's sad that even if the courts say it was 100% self defense, he has no chance of living the life of an innocent man because the media decided to make a race war out of one person's death.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

it should of been, he had hundred of thousands of dollars in his paypal account. that is why his brother wasn't at the bail hearing. he will probably get bail again bet at a much higher rate. because he has tons of money now, from white loons.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

the black guys would probably eat him and not even bother to put him in a pan and cook him

probably better off locked up

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

"On 4/12/2012, Defendant filed a Motion to set Reasonable Bond. Among the reasons cited by the Defendant were:

a) Defendant does not have a current US passport and promises unto this Court not to attempt to secure one...
    Bingo. You can't have a murder suspect with a passport and 200k$ in his pocket running loose. The judge had no choice but to revoke the bond.

It is pretty clear that he wanted his wife to hold the passport as a back-up plan should things appear to be going against him during the trial.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    If you read the transcript of the jailhouse phone conversation you will see that there is no misunderstanding. He asked his wife to hold a 2nd passport that he lied (to the court) about having. This deception could get him held WITHOUT bond now ...

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Bingo. You can't have a murder suspect with a passport and 200k$ in his pocket running loose. The judge had no choice but to revoke the bond.

It is pretty clear that he wanted his wife to hold the passport as a back-up plan should things appear to be going against him during the trial.
    I was saying to Lou earlier that if I give him the benefit of the doubt I can see how this happened as this crap happened to me but in a much less serious situation obviously. I ended up in the clink for 12hrs when it was discovered I had a Canadian passport that I had forgotten to declare (only showed my US one as I didn't think it bloody mattered for a driving charge). My theory is that he had a passport, thought he lost it 7yrs ago and had a new one issued because I can't come up with a reason as to why he obtained the 2nd passport in '04 for nasty reasons. It's not like he knew this would happen 8yrs later. But in those forms you sign acknowledging that if you happen to find your lost/stolen passport you will advise Customs or whatever the f they're called now. He declared one to the Court and then was caught on a call talking about the 2nd. Throw in the PayPal stuff and wtf is someone supposed to do? Assume him and his family all forgot about the 2nd passport at the time - even though they talked about it on the phone - and assume he didn't know how much cash he had available although he did? This is just standard bond stuff... nothing to do with whether he's guilty or innocent.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Is that what it was like during 2000-2008 when Cons accused liberals of cheering for bad news?

Because wow, you guys can barely hide your boners about people being out of work or the market going south.

Great post

Its interesting that Zimmerman was caked up lke this. $150,000 in paypal? I wonder what other assets he has hidden? No wonder why he didnt care about killing someone, he knew that money could buy his way out of anything. What he didnt count on though was the media.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

First 12