Betpoints: 2261

gumby hair cut back in style or what?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

he's really softened over the years

used to be a big fan but he's jumped the shark bigtime

still listen every morning on the 20 minute drive to work but thats about it

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

guys worth over 500mil and he is over 50...its hard to maintain the passion. i still love his radio show, but dont really like seeing him on AGT. too family friendly imo.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen to Sterns show.

Thought I'd try and watch this show.

Hate shows like that. So I can't bring myself to actually sit and watch more than 3 minutes.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

That kid was dancing in vegas for everyone. He should go far, still not a fan of Stern tho.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Saw some clips on YouTube. Howard is still a genius at entertaining an audience.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Never watched the show till this year cause stern. Listen every day no matter live or not. People saying he's jumped the shark, I don't think so. Still think the show is as good as ever. Just wish artie was back

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Never watched the show till this year cause stern. Listen every day no matter live or not. People saying he's jumped the shark, I don't think so. Still think the show is as good as ever. Just wish artie was back
    artie rocked. so sad how his career ended. guy has the world by the balls and goes off the deep end. the show will never be as good as when artie was on it.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

I listen to his live shows (3 days a week.) I think deep down howard wanted a dif. reputation than the "shock jock stern" he currently has. Personally, I like "shock jock stern" not "americas favorite howie."Lost respect for howard on this. His show sorta sucks now as well, it's gone down hill since artie tried commiting suicide. It's only funny when they goof on bababoey or jd. Also, you have to listen to his pro-gay thoughts every second now. Nothing wrong with gays, but howard just overplays pro-gayness now, sorta funny, cause he used to bash gays.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    I listen to his live shows (3 days a week.) I think deep down howard wanted a dif. reputation than the "shock jock stern" he currently has. Personally, I like "shock jock stern" not "americas favorite howie."Lost respect for howard on this. His show sorta sucks now as well, it's gone down hill since artie tried commiting suicide. It's only funny when they goof on bababoey or jd. Also, you have to listen to his pro-gay thoughts every second now. Nothing wrong with gays, but howard just overplays pro-gayness now, sorta funny, cause he used to bash gays.
    I disagree. I still think the show is great. I love when they're just shootin the shit together. Although Howard is still by far and away the best interviewer I would rather have them BS. I had to tune out when Allman came on, Just downright horrible.

jnickell100

KEEEEE......yyyys woman!!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

AGT is good, stern is better than piers

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

I disagree. I still think the show is great. I love when they're just shootin the shit together. Although Howard is still by far and away the best interviewer I would rather have them BS. I had to tune out when Allman came on, Just downright horrible.
    haha I listened to that whole interview. It took allman like 20 seconds to respond to any question stern asked him. That was by far one of the worst guest of all time. Lmao you gotta love eric the actor, keyss womenlmao. I hope they do the richard christy and ronnie bit.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 05-31-12 at 08:20 PM.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Used to be a big Stern show fan, don't watch AGT though. Sal and Richard's calls are the only thing funny with his show anymore, IMO.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

by far always has been the best part of the radio show

some of the classics are the shows where everyone was fuking with jackie

the staff fights were always the best shows

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I loved the guy who kept getting hit in the balls