offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Married guys: how do you get your wife to let you put it im her pooper?

Used to get it all the time but after five years of being married it seems that the back door is locked up and off limits. Any suggestions on how to pick that lock?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

for this there are many many many different strategies

and if course, the strategies for married guys are VERY different from strategies for guys in a relationship but not married, and VERY different from strategies for guys just casually dating or in a FWB situation

many many many different strategies

the last strategy i used successfully is known as the "sit on my face" gambit, which is normally used in a non-casual but non-married situation, where you open with repeatedly and jokingly asking the woman to sit on your face

if needed, you can segment the first stage into two or more sub-stages - like sit on my face in jeans, then in panties, then no panties but with shirt on

I would need a lot more room to explain why this works, but that was the last situation I was in

advice for this kind of thing needs to be given on a case by case basis a lot of the time

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Well it all depends on who pays the bills and is the breadwinner....If it's you, tell her you want to plug her anal cavitiy with your throbbing member and if she says no, then tell her to get the f*ck out and hit the road!.....I've always been independent...You need to put your foot down and be aggressive and assertive!...Don't take no for an answer....Now, if you are hung like a horse and your schlong is nearing double digits in size (fully erect) then I can most certainly understand her trepidation and concern and then and only then, would I back off!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

you sound like me and gettin my knob schlobbed. all the time while dating and into the first couple years of marriage. not so much (meaning never) after 5 years and 2 kids

i bring it up and she just laughs and says that she doesn't like it. well shit, it isn't about her.....is it?

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

The day or two after the start of the period, no can do on the front, she is horny as hell, you get her into the mood, bingo...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Yah, I dunno, I never was into anal that much. I've tried it a few times, but I just don't see what the fuss is all about.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

would never want to try it

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Once you're in there, nothing she can do about it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime, and offshoreguy

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

"Oh you don't want to do it? There's always plenty of other bitches begging for it!"

If you married a broad without pushing pass any boundries she might have had...well, fuk you for being a sissy bitch.

But don't be a jerk and just lay into it, make her use a toy while you watch before you lay into it.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Once you're in there, nothing she can do about it

THERE you fukin go bayBEE!!

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    would never want to try it
    Its something closet bisexual/homosexuals want to "try."