TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Sundowner's in Niagara Falls is unreal

Some fine fine women in there. Sure the doorman is a dick and the drinks are a huge ripoff. Also they have a Jamaican bathroom attendant who practically watches you piss looking for a tip (fuk him no tip for you son).

I have been to strip clubs from Vegas to Prague, and the Sundowners ranks right up there if not better. All nude, tight bodied girls, from Vancouver to Ottawa to Brazil. I was there during the week too, weekends might be even better.

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9118

Yea, that was one of the bonuses of growing up like 2 1/2 hours from Niagra! Been all over and still one of the best places I have been. Throw a $10 or $20 on your face and lay down on the stage and see what happens!

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, that waterfall ain't too bad for the eye candy too.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

i went to play blackjack with a couple hundred bucks and said whatever i win here im going to blow at the sundowners, i end up winning about 3k and it was well spent indeed. easily my favorite tit joint ever.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

When I was 19 we'd go To Boston pizza, get wasted, go to downer get $20 lap dances which are full nude and grinding, then drive back across the border, always a good time. Best strip club ever been to. I heard the massage parlor next door gives you know what's at the end

PedroG
    PedroG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I still jerk off manually

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    When I was 19 we'd go To Boston pizza, get wasted, go to downer get $20 lap dances which are full nude and grinding, then drive back across the border, always a good time. Best strip club ever been to. I heard the massage parlor next door gives you know what's at the end
    ya i know a guy who went next door, also well worth it