TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It's that time of year again, Memorial day weekend at the beach...

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

been here a few days...

raydog

catch a few a night between 1st and 2nd sandbar in destin...saw a 5-6 footer today swimming about 100ft out...would have freaked the fukk out of anyone if the beach was crowded...they are harmless though

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

bizarre

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I think he's referring to black biker week, it happens all over not just a couple of beaches. alot of restaurants and stores close in Myrtle beach during black bike week, it's just not worth it. Damned shame.
    I made the mistake of booking a room 7-or 8 years ago during black bike week...damned shame, that's all I can say.
    leave the beaches to the monkeys this weekend, they don't go back all year as a rule.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    catch a few a night between 1st and 2nd sandbar in destin...saw a 5-6 footer today swimming about 100ft out...would have freaked the fukk out of anyone if the beach was crowded...they are harmless though
    Was in Destin last year and one of those was around 20 feet from us out at the sandbar. Probably only like 4 feet, shit freaked me out anyway. Great beach. Used to the south tx gulf beaches where you can't see through the water so you just don't care whats out there. Some guy caught a 10 ft hammerhead last weekend though. How he got it all the way to beach beats me.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    been here a few days...
    Is that a mudshark?

raydog

bullsharks... there are rare cases of them going after someone when they get too close to the shore, but they tend to stay pretty far out during the day and really feed on little fish...