alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

WATCH: Penn Jillette Goes On Epic Obama Weed Tirade

"Now, he has not left this to states' rights," Jillette posited. "As you know, medical marijuana... you can get in California, and the feds are coming in to try to stop this. States' rights don't mean jack sh*t to the Obama administration on anything except gay marriage."

http://nation.foxnews.com/penn-jille...ma-weed-tirade

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk em.

obama that is.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

At least Penn got to the heart of the issue - and I agree with him. It's stupid to blame Obama for this, Republicans have been doing worse on these issues and no one has said a damn thing while they were happening, other than civil libertarians.
    Under W, they were also going after people in Cali for the same thing. Obama relaxed it at first, but I have no idea what the Feds are doing now and without sources, I can't confirm or deny that Houlder (jaggoff) is laying down the smack down.
    The bottom line is Obama is being a dick by not taking the one issue that would unite both parties, and that's being for the legalization of weed.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    The bottom line is Obama is being a dick by not taking the one issue that would unite both parties, and that's being for the legalization of weed.
    Term 2...year 2...that's when you'll see it.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Term 2...year 2...that's when you'll see it.
    You'll see it at the state level long before it happens at the federal level (and it won't be under Obama unless Controlled Substances Act is suddenly struck down by the USSC).

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Well, he's right. Not that I care what he thinks about politics, but he is right except for calling Michelle Obama beautiful.

I mean, she looks like Skeletor.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

maybe a lil blow

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    At least Penn got to the heart of the issue - and I agree with him. It's stupid to blame Obama for this, Republicans have been doing worse on these issues and no one has said a damn thing while they were happening, other than civil libertarians.
    Under W, they were also going after people in Cali for the same thing. Obama relaxed it at first, but I have no idea what the Feds are doing now and without sources, I can't confirm or deny that Houlder (jaggoff) is laying down the smack down.
    The medical marijuana raids never stopped under Obama's watch (as promised) and have recently been re-escalated to a high level again... I'm not interested in being your google monkey so I'll let you find your own sources if you really need them...