Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    So many quality characters on this show like Saul.

It really should win best Series at the next emmys. I don't think it was eligible last year because it aired in Summer. Boardwalk Empire and Man Men are really the only other shows I watch and BB is better than both. Mad Men has run its course. Seeing dumb shit like "Homeland" win Golden Globe while BB is not even nominated is just unexplainable

Hahahaha, thanks for that vid, Sunde, that was freaking awesome! Love me some Saul! How perfect is Bob Odenkirk in that role -- it's unimaginable anyone else could play him.

Yeah, there's some weird thing with when it airs or something as far as the Emmy's... but that is f'd up, they need to fix that. But haven't Cranston and Aaron Paul won? I don't know if that was Emmy's or Golden Globes. I never pay attention to award shows in anything because I always just get pissed!

I don't agree about Homeland though, have you seen it? I thought that show was really really good, I'm fine with that winning stuff. Claire Danes and Damian Lewis were AWESOME, and it was such a tense show. Saddest fukkin' final scene I've seen in a while though, damn. Can't wait for S2 in September.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of my favorite shows of all time.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

there isnt much room for comic relief lately wish they would have more of badger though he is classic

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    there isnt much room for comic relief lately wish they would have more of badger though he is classic
    Don't forget Skinny Pete. Jesse's whole band of clowns is pretty funny.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

New poster is out!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

While I'm waiting for Walt's return, I've started reading Game of Thrones... Since everyone raves about the books, figured I'd read them before watching that show. Although they're fukkin huge, so I may never finish, I wonder if I should just give in and watch.

I also need to start streaming shit with my blu-ray so I can watch Justified S3, Sons of Anarchy S4, and Walking Dead S2!

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Poster makes me that more excited...also looking forward to new seasons of Game of Thrones, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Only two days to go!!

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Gonna take alot of willpower but I'm gonna just wait a couple months and watch all 8 episodes in a couple sittings I think. Hate waiting week to week for new episodes.

Will also need to avoid any BB threads for spoilers obv.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    While I'm waiting for Walt's return, I've started reading Game of Thrones... Since everyone raves about the books, figured I'd read them before watching that show. Although they're fukkin huge, so I may never finish, I wonder if I should just give in and watch.
    I think you'll enjoy the Game of Thrones series very much Capy, and dragons. What's not to like?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    Gonna take alot of willpower but I'm gonna just wait a couple months and watch all 8 episodes in a couple sittings I think.

I usually do the same thing. I like to kill a whole season over a weekend....But I have a feeling on Sunday I'll be watching.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Everyone watch last night??

Yeah, bitch! Magnets!!

First 12