minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I don't agree with your first sentence but as far as him having an effect... holy dooley. I swoon just getting an email from him or seeing him pop up on MSN. Honestly THE hottest man. Luckily for him he has an equally beautiful wife and family so we're SOL but I promise, if they started to sell posters of him in the SBR Store, I'd blast through all of my points buying those suckers up.

Love him, love him, love him. (Just to make sure I don't get nabbed for sexual harassment) this is not just for shallow reasons - he has an awesome character as well.
    you been smoking the Vegemite
    I guess it's better than on toast

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    you been smoking the Vegemite
    I guess it's better than on toast
    Nah, he's hot. And a good man which makes it even better. I haven't really come across anyone who is employed here who isn't good (although I realise posters' opinions will vary). People just see snippets of what anyone posts and bases their judgements from there. We could be happy, cranky, just got in s--t from our boss, waiting on other details, trying to protect poster's privacy, etc at the time so who knows what the context is. I just take people for what they show me to be. The person RS is referring to is a great dude. Truly.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

MR. D/Shannon ******* is awesome, he has alot of pull over at gamelive too.

Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Chi_archie 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Nah, he's hot. And a good man which makes it even better. I haven't really come across anyone who is employed here who isn't good (although I realise posters' opinions will vary). People just see snippets of what anyone posts and bases their judgements from there. We could be happy, cranky, just got in s--t from our boss, waiting on other details, trying to protect poster's privacy, etc at the time so who knows what the context is. I just take people for what they show me to be. The person RS is referring to is a great dude. Truly.
    Here a laugh for you and now don't choke on that Vegemite and bitters I thought you where talking about
    JJ

Thats why asked, i thought you might be stealing Loshacks "special headache pills" out of his desk

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Here a laugh for you and now don't choke on that Vegemite and bitters I thought you where talking about
    JJ

Thats why asked, i thought you might be stealing Loshacks "special headache pills" out of his desk
    haha you nutter

now it makes sense!! i almost choked reading this post. But from laughter of course. Seriously my mouth hurts now from smiling and giggling too much. Dweeb. xo

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    MR. D/Shannon ******* is awesome, he has alot of pull over at gamelive too.

This is what I have to beat out to bag Shari?

Let's do this...

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I believe SBR is both Domestic as well as International with several subsidiaries in place to protect as well as exploit financial/legal opportunities. Not sure what Shannon's involvement is, probably part ownership but functions as the comptroller. John has his hand in everything across the both, at times just being a partner, at other times a controlling partner (controlling in the financial sense), he runs the show. The one we all left out is Bill, very important. I'm pretty sure this organization is a bit bigger than a news and marketing company, as a poster I just rather not know. Sometimes it better just to keep your mouth shut

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

EI, tell us about Blackie though...... what was he like?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    EI, tell us about Blackie though...... what was he like?
    I liked him and his crew, very generous. I wouldn't fuk with anyone from rebatewager or sbr, whole different world over there, different set of rules

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

good , that jew works his ass off, typical jew, hard working, good money maker ,shrewd etc.

First 12