Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Ban Baskets the racist fukk

This guy spreads so much hate it isn't funny. Surely mods can ban this ass clown.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Duff85 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, and 5mike5

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    This guy spreads so much hate it isn't funny. Surely mods can ban this ass clown.
    Maybe, but I hope you aren't talking about the video he just posted about the soldier being beaten. It's newsworthy and someone needs to do it, mainstream media sure as hell won't

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duf is a confirmed liberal pussy. Seriously, what white guy clown gets all worked up about 4 black guys beating a white soldier... and then goes to defend the 4 black guys?

Too bad you weren't walking down that street, you crybaby Duff.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Because it's all "part of the plan"

The speech he gives in the hospital is right on, black kids beating up a white guy, nobody panics.

Duff85

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Maybe, but I hope you aren't talking about the video he just posted about the soldier being beaten. It's newsworthy and someone needs to do it, mainstream media sure as hell won't
    The vast majority of his posts are motivated to incite hate in some way. While I agree that some of the posts are news worthy, its the fact that nearly every single one of his posts is focused on racial or other minority issues. This is a gambling forum - maybe mods could just banish him to the saloon. That would be appropriate.

baskets

seriously, r u that much of a pussy? and I mean that.

man, what a fukking moron

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

baskets is special.

Duff85

Judging by the number of threads now posted in PT related to this one - I think I may have upset the forum psychopath.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Baskets deserves to be locked up in a mental institution.....Somehow SBR landed this racist, annoying fukk

7k+ posts in 5 months of pure garbage from this Piece of human filth

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

The story was definitely newsworthy.
    And the dumbasses are the ones who expect these stories to be 4 white guys beating up one black dude.
    You all should know that never happens. Most gutless and pathetic acts like this just happen to be by black dudes.
    Dont know how its racist. The dude they beat up was an innocent soldier who fights for their country. I'm sure the guy's sitting in his hospital bed right now wondering why he does it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    And the dumbasses are the ones who expect these stories to be 4 white guys beating up one black dude.
    You all should know that never happens. Most gutless and pathetic acts like this just happen to be by black dudes.
    Dont know how its racist. The dude they beat up was an innocent soldier who fights for their country. I'm sure the guy's sitting in his hospital bed right now wondering why he does it.
    Postiing this video is not racist but 99.9% of Baskets other posts are racist garbage

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

I'm pretty sure SBR condones racism....

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Postiing this video is not racist but 99.9% of Baskets other posts are racist garbage

Dawg, are you black... or just a stupid white liberal?

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baskets is bringing important news to the masses, it is about time somebody steps up and does this.

For many years now the liberal media has chosen to show us only about hate crimes committed by whites against blacks and have chosen for many years to paint whites as racist and blacks as non-racist by ignoring the violent black racism that occurs on a daily basis. Most people who do not live in a shell have seen black on white racial crimes run rampant for many years and have had no way to bring this racism to the worlds attention without being called a racist.

In the social media era of facebook, youtube, and many other outlets to share these displays of black on white racism I believe that you will begin to see much more of this as time goes on. It is a terrible era for the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to stir the pot and use their liberal media connections to support their racist ways as all they are going to do is influence more and more whites who are tired of being portrayed as racists to start to share these videos all over social networks.

The era of black pity whoring has come to an end, now the era of blacks being exposed for their racist and violent ways is upon us.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 05-18-12 at 03:27 PM.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Baskets is bringing important news to the masses, it is about time somebody steps up and does this.

For many years now the liberal media has chosen to show us only about hate crimes committed by whites against blacks and have chosen for many years to paint whites as racist and blacks as non-racist by ignoring the violent black racism that occurs on a daily basis. Most people who do not live in a shell have seen black on white racial crimes run rampant for many years and have had no way to bring this racism to the worlds attention without being called a racist.

In the social media era of facebook, youtube, and many other outlets to share these displays of black on white racism I believe that you will begin to see much more of this as time goes on. It is a terrible era for the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to stir the pot and use their liberal media connections to support their racist ways as all they are going to do is influence more and more whites who are tired of being portrayed as racists to start to share these videos all over social networks.

The era of black pity whoring has come to an end, now the era of blacks being exposed for their racist and violent ways is upon us.
    well said

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

he stays or I go.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    he stays or I go.

ShawNee922

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    baskets is special.

This is more offensive than anything I've seen baskets do ... Maybe baskets could get a sidecar for you on his motorcylce ...

baskets

telling the truth is very dangerous

the problem with these white people.... (and these are the majority of the people that are complaining) ... is that these are their sensibilities we are talking about. this is their training. they've never contemplated the issues. they just parrot back to you what they were taught.

all people are equal. crimes are committed on a uniform statistical basis. the history of Africa vs. the history of the world.... absolutely identical.

the irony is that the "ignorant people" are actually these ignorant people who claim to be enlightened....

it's comical, really

ShawNee922

Lemmingnization .....

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words. ~ Philip K. Dick

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    some askenazi cops just were cleared in good ole texas for beating a cuffed black man, things like this happened all the time .list is to long to go into,a time will come when fire will strike this nation, an unlike 9/11 the blacks will not come to comfort the ashkenzi's and there former cave dwelling supporters

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    some askenazi cops just were cleared in good ole texas for beating a cuffed black man, things like this happened all the time .list is to long to go into,a time will come when fire will strike this nation, an unlike 9/11 the blacks will not come to comfort the ashkenzi's and there former cave dwelling supporters
    You have to ask yourself why there is so much "racism" in cops. Maybe its because cops dont get their info from the liberal media but from what they see in the streets. Most likely cops have realised that blacks are primitive agressive apes that need to be exterminated.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sharpboxing View Post
    you have to ask yourself why there is so much "racism" in cops. Maybe its because cops dont get their info from the liberal media but from what they see in the streets. Most likely cops have realised that blacks are primitive agressive apes that need to be exterminated.
    i hope the arabs will continue to think this way about the askenazi's and there goyim supporters.unlike most blacks i don't fear,support,or respect ashkenazi's or there former cave dwelling, present child raping comrades.it will come a time when you and those like you will have to answer for what you have done to the original people of this earth
    Last edited by nate turner; 05-19-12 at 04:53 AM.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    i hope the arabs will cont to think this way about the askenazis and there goyim supporters.unlike most blacks i don't fear,support,or respect ashkenazi's or there former cave dewelling,child raping comrades.it will come a time you and those like you will have to answer for what you have done to the people on this earth
    What are you talking about? Blacks commit more rape than whites...

I know allot of Arabs, they hate blacks even more than the white people I know lol. Go to Asia, East Europe, North Africa, Latin America and ask them what their opinion is of negros . Those people unlike Europeans and North Americans havent been brainwashed by the liberal media.

SharpBoxing

And what do you mean with cave dewelling?? Whites havent lived in caves since the stone age. However blacks still live in the same smelly huts that their ancestors lived thousands of years ago.

SharpBoxing

Ever done an IQ test nate turner. I want to know if negros really have an average IQ of 70 like this map shows.

Pls do an IQ test and let us know the results

SharpBoxing

I wonder if there is a country, state, city, village, ... in the world that is wealthy and has low crime even though the majority of the inhabitants are negros.

I dont think a place like that exists

nate turner
    Update your status

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ables/table-43

the ashkenzi media have told you lies cave dweller ,look for yourself the amount of rapes by whites.please sir don't give me the percentage nonsense of an argument,so tired of that garbage also.you cave dwellers have been child raping,man on man loving for the longest,any behavior like this in america by the so called blacks are learned behavior from the cave dwelling ,ashkenazi boy loving enslavers.but fire will be set upon the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SharpBoxing

SharpBoxing

You do know that the majority of the people in the USA are white right? Do you have an understanding of percentage or is you negro brain too primitive

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    You do know that the majority of the people in the USA are white right? Do you have an understanding of percentage or is you negro brain too primitive
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/10476099/T...rles-A-Weisman

read cave dweller then you will understand.arabs do hate the so called blacks,but they hate the askenazi's and there child raping dieties greater

fire be unto you cave dweller

Duff85

Seriously the thinking of most in this thread is completely wrong. People commit evil acts - whether they are black, white, green or purple. To pick things out as "A group of blacks did this" or a "pack of whites did that" is not right. That said it is insane how many people think this way.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Seriously the thinking of most in this thread is completely wrong. People commit evil acts - whether they are black, white, green or purple. To pick things out as "A group of blacks did this" or a "pack of whites did that" is not right. That said it is insane how many people think this way.
    How is it wrong when there is statistical evidence that one certain race is more violent, dumb and lazy than the other races

Duff85

Stats can be manipulated however you want them. Omitting context, targeted samples etc can skew numbers to mean whatever people want them to mean.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    You have to ask yourself why there is so much "racism" in cops. Maybe its because cops dont get their info from the liberal media but from what they see in the streets. Most likely cops have realised that blacks are primitive agressive apes that need to be exterminated.
    SharpBoxing's sloution to the problem. Do you advocate the extermination of women and children too?

12 Last