baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

VIDEO: 4 Trayvons attack a US soldier in Tampa.....

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Carry a handgun.

baskets

Gun, that's fine.... but if you're not black, then you'll go to jail for defending yourself.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

That is fuking disgusting.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is fuking disgusting.
    racist

oh wait.... Bi Archie will be in here in ...... 3 ... 2 .... 1 ... to sing their praises

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Hate seeing shit like this, but why was the solider walking down the street when he had a cell? You gotta call a tow truck and wait it out by your car.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Hate seeing shit like this, but why was the solider walking down the street when he had a cell? You gotta call a tow truck and wait it out by your car.
    That is not a valid question. It was not private property, and we live in a free country. "Stay by your car maybe it wouldn't have happened", "stay in your car and wait for dispatch to send a car", "don't look them in the eye and just move around them". When did we become prisoners in a fuking zoo, letting the beasts roam freely
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 05-18-12 at 02:14 AM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

they didnt know he was a soldier, or did they

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    they didnt know he was a soldier, or did they
    Yea, just like I don't see how being the same race as the guy Zimmerman hunted down and killed is relevant to this story I really don't see how him being a solider is relevant either...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 05-18-12 at 03:13 AM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

how much money would sbr people pay me to walk down the bad side of town, aka the black side?

ps: I'll only have a tennis racket and fist as weapon. Need someone to tape me though

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    That is not a valid question. It was not private property, and we live in a free country. "Stay by your car maybe it wouldn't have happened", "stay in your car and wait for dispatch to send a car", "don't look them in the eye and just move around them". When did we become prisoners in a fuking zoo, letting the beasts roam freely
    Living in a free country has nothing to do with this . I was just wondering why he didn't use his cell phone to call for a tow truck, that's all. I'm not blaming the victim. What happened to the solider was a cowardly act.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Another proof that Zimmerman should be recognised as an American hero
    Points Awarded:

jbart28 gave SharpBoxing 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SharpBoxing

Same thing happened with Zimmerman, he got suckerpunched like this guy. Lucky for Zimmerman he had a gun

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Same thing happened with Zimmerman, he got suckerpunched like this guy. Lucky for Zimmerman he had a gun

This is nothing like the Zimmerman case. Zimmerman followed the teen. The solider was sought out and attacked.

SharpBoxing

This is nothing like the Zimmerman case. Zimmerman followed the teen. The solider was sought out and attacked.
    Yeah Zimmerman followed Trayvon because he was acting suspecious. Too bad for this soldier there wasnt a neigborhood watchpatrol who followed those 4 negros for acting suspecious.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Trayvon supporters will be in this thread in the morning saying he should've never gotten anywhere near a black person, he had it coming. Had he shot them they'd be asking for the death penalty of course

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Yeah Zimmerman followed Trayvon because he was acting suspecious. Too bad for this soldier there wasnt a neigborhood watchpatrol who followed those 4 negros for acting suspecious.

So far there is no proof Trayvon was acting suspicious. He was black and Zimmerman followed him more than likely for that reason; after that everything is up in the air. I'm not on either side of the Trayvon case, because I don't know what lead to the final gunshot to the chest. But to say this is similar would be foolish.

SharpBoxing

So far there is no proof Trayvon was acting suspicious. He was black and Zimmerman followed him more than likely for that reason; after that everything is up in the air. I'm not on either side of the Trayvon case, because I don't know what lead to the final gunshot to the chest. But to say this is similar would be foolish.
    Being outside in the middle of the night when its raining and looking at houses is pretty suspecious. Especially when there have been multiple break-ins in the area.

SharpBoxing

like I said: too bad for this soldier that there wasnt a heroic neighborhood watch following those 4 monkeys.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

following those 4 monkeys.

weeeeeeee!!!! fun to throw that around while hidding behind the anonymity of the internet.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Before that monkey got within 20 feet of me before he knew I deemed him a threat on my life and if he continued to charge me I would stop the threat. If we can kill as many violent criminals as possible we can balance the budget from all the prison savings, welfare savings, and less monkey babies being born.

bettilimbroke999

Just a bunch of nice young blacks out buying skiittles is all I see. What's that white guys problem...clearly he's a racist that profiled them just for being black and they all felt threatened. Well done trayvons, remember if a white is ever near u always attack him, thats the only way to deal with a person asking why you're standing in their yard staring at their house in the middle of the pouring rain at night in a neighborhood, if he defends himself we'll drag his name through the mud in the media turning him into a KKK grand wizard that hunts blacks and destroying his life and find some way to prosecute him if he doesn't defend himself you can make a rap song about how you killed a racist and go on breaking into houses.

Remember no matter what your doing the only reason for a white to be suspicious of u is racism, if u throw a brick throw his window and go in and look around and whitey gets up ur gonna have to attack him bc he's gonna immediately think you're up to no good just bc he sees a black man in his house at night (if it was a white guy hed have offered him milk and cookies), now don't worry if he shoots ya some ghetto welfare blacks that have at least 20 kids in jail each will protest and some flaming homosexual pussy whites that dont want their lives also destroyed by the media will suddenly find some way to make it seem like his fault and bring up charges, I mean he should've just stayed in his bedroom til u left rather than investigate you, clearly he was just a racist on the hunt for a fine young black man.

I tell ya if whites didnt kill at least 30 blacks a year we could cut the murder of blacks all the way down to 3000 a year....racism is clearly the biggest threat to blacks...whitey is trying to destroy us!!!!!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-18-12 at 12:09 PM.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Just a bunch of nice young blacks out buying skiittles is all I see. What's that white guys problem...clearly he's a racist that profiled them just for being black and they all felt threatened. Well done trayvons, remember if a white is ever near u always attack him, thats the only way to deal with a person asking why you're standing in their yard staring at their house in the middle of the pouring rain at night in a neighborhood, if he defends himself we'll drag his name through the mud in the media turning him into a KKK grand wizard that hunts blacks and destroying his life and find some way to prosecute him if he doesn't defend himself you can make a rap song about how you killed a racist and go on breaking into houses.

Remember no matter what your doing the only reason for a white to be suspicious of u is racism, if u throw a brick throw his window and go in and look around and whitey gets up ur gonna have to attack him bc he's gonna immediately think you're up to no good just bc he sees a black man in his house at night (if it was a white guy hed have offered him milk and cookies), now don't worry if he shoots ya some ghetto welfare blacks that have at least 20 kids in jail each will protest and some flaming homosexual pussy whites that dont want their lives also destroyed by the media will suddenly find some way to make it seem like his fault and bring up charges, I mean he should've just stayed in his bedroom til u left rather than investigate you, clearly he was just a racist on the hunt for a fine young black man.

I tell ya if whites didnt kill at least 30 blacks a year we could cut the murder of blacks all the way down to 3000 a year....racism is clearly the biggest threat to blacks...whitey is trying to destroy us!!!!!

SharpBoxing

The USA needs more Zimmermans

SharpBoxing

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukking monkey ****** animals.

SharpBoxing

Youtube is full of videos of monkeys attacking humans. But there is only one video were 3 whites attack a negro and its get spreaded by the liberals to show how evil whites are

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    how much money would sbr people pay me to walk down the bad side of town, aka the black side?

ps: I'll only have a tennis racket and fist as weapon. Need someone to tape me though
    tennis racket? You planning on getting attacked by a gang of carpenter bees?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Its getting to the point where its not even safe to walk around at night because of these animals beating people for no reason.

baskets

lol, all that Grits got was $23.00.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who does the slightest amount of research will realize that Zimmerman's neighborhood was being burglarized by young, black males. Zimmerman had seen another unfamiliar young black male that he lost track of prior to the Trayvon incident, that kid ended up burglarizing a home. The neighborhood was subject of numerous burglaries, hence his being appointed neighborhood watch captain by the home association. Even the bloody newsletter the association sent told residents if they saw anyone acting suspiciously, after calling the police/911, to inform George Zimmerman.

He profiled him, sure. But if every string of burglaries were caused by young black males in that particular neighborhood, why would he phone 911 if an 86 year old woman he had never seen before was walking slowly through the neighborhood? I get that you're not supposed to acknowledge this stuff, but just be realistic for Christ sake. Nobody is any safer patting down a toddler at an airport either.

bettilimbroke999

Blacks need something to blame for their failure so they dont ever have to look in the mirror and make a change, might as well be a wetback they call white that shoots a burglar that was curbstompin him

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

Only a matter of time before these packs of losers attack the wrong guy

and then bam there will be tons of these ass holes filled with holes

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Nobody is any safer patting down a toddler at an airport either.
    2 things

#1 If they didnt frisk and check everyone dont ya think the terrorists would pick up on that and hide weapons in those they dont check? Just a couple weeks ago they found gun parts and ammunition hidden in stuffed animals of a child's carryon, howd you like to have some Al Qaeda nut with a loaded gun on a plane with everyone else unarmed

#2 We are no safer PERIOD bc of the TSA, even their rules are stupid, you can have as many 3 ounce bottles as you want just not over a 3 ounce bottle, okay so you're telling me it takes 6 ounces of explosive to takedown a plane couldnt I just carryon on 2 3 ounce bottles and put em together? Hell there was an army guy arrested a couple months ago for forgetting hed packed a bag full of C4!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    2 things

#1 If they didnt frisk and check everyone dont ya think the terrorists would pick up on that and hide weapons in those they dont check? Just a couple weeks ago they found gun parts and ammunition hidden in stuffed animals of a child's carryon, howd you like to have some Al Qaeda nut with a loaded gun on a plane with everyone else unarmed

#2 We are no safer PERIOD bc of the TSA, even their rules are stupid, you can have as many 3 ounce bottles as you want just not over a 3 ounce bottle, okay so you're telling me it takes 6 ounces of explosive to takedown a plane couldnt I just carryon on 2 3 ounce bottles and put em together? Hell there was an army guy arrested a couple months ago for forgetting hed packed a bag full of C4!
    11 years of TSA and how many terrorists have they caught?

zero

12 Last