mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Iphone-blackberry-razor

I have been an iphone owner since 2007 and i was wondering if i am missing out on the new devices that are out, as far as being able to watch sports and bettting.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

watch espn app is free if you have cable

mintpicks79

Yes watch espn is available Iphone. I was wondering about the comparidons of the phones.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Any good sites to even watch games anymore? i can never find any.

i got the galaxy nexus which has a huge screen so i'd like to be able to watch games if i could.

mintpicks79

Mlb at bat 12 and nba gametime during the regular season and the above mentioned watch espn app

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

I think a lot of iphone veterans would switch to android or at least try it but then you lose all your apps. That's where he gets us. It's like changing computers but having to lose all your data and movies you bought to do it. The genius was in the app store...like printers and the ink cartridge. Big time outside the box move

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I think a lot of iphone veterans would switch to android or at least try it but then you lose all your apps. That's where he gets us. It's like changing computers but having to lose all your data and movies you bought to do it. The genius was in the app store...like printers and the ink cartridge. Big time outside the box move
    It was luck.

Everything they do is closed-sourced...

Android/Google will crush them in the long run.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

wait for the samsung galaxy sIII to come out in june

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    This is what I'm getting when it comes to Canada.

k13

Already a disappointment, wait for something better unless you are still stuck on a single-core device.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Already a disappointment, wait for something better unless you are still stuck on a single-core device.
    It's single?!?!

I didn't even think they were making those anymore... why would they go back to one when all the current phones are dual?

I haven't done serious research, waiting for my contract to come up in a few months. I must say my Motorola Milestone did me quite well over the years... but now it is a piece of shit (lots of dings, dents, only one scratch on screen, missing keys (has a slideout keyboard + touchscreen), lots of errors) but for how much I abused it without a case on it ever, I'm surprised it lasted as well as it did.

I'd give it a minimum of 50 drops in three years on straight concrete, and probably 200 more on to other hard surfaces.

I'm terrible with dropping and I've never used a case ever. Something I'm going to change with my new phone.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

ive pre ordered the new Evo 4g lte(with android 4.0) that will be released in a few days... this phone will destroy the others on the market for a while

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Androids are better phones by far. I stick to the iphone because i like the user interface more and it does everything i need it to do( 90% of my internet use it checking scores, browsing web pages sbr/facebook). The newer droids have great features but ones i'll never use.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

the iphone 4s with Siri is the biggest gimmick/scam ever.

it basically doesn't work.

in real life that commercial with Samuel L Jackson would end up with him dropping F bombs and breaking the phone into pieces

k13

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    It's single?!?!

I didn't even think they were making those anymore... why would they go back to one when all the current phones are dual?

I haven't done serious research, waiting for my contract to come up in a few months. I must say my Motorola Milestone did me quite well over the years... but now it is a piece of shit (lots of dings, dents, only one scratch on screen, missing keys (has a slideout keyboard + touchscreen), lots of errors) but for how much I abused it without a case on it ever, I'm surprised it lasted as well as it did.

I'd give it a minimum of 50 drops in three years on straight concrete, and probably 200 more on to other hard surfaces.

I'm terrible with dropping and I've never used a case ever. Something I'm going to change with my new phone.
    No, I said if YOU still have an Older device like your Milestone then get SGS3 but if you have SGS2 or similar then its not worth it imo.

The international version is going to be Quad-Core for the Galaxy s3 but North America will get dual-core most likely.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    the iphone 4s with Siri is the biggest gimmick/scam ever.

it basically doesn't work.

in real life that commercial with Samuel L Jackson would end up with him dropping F bombs and breaking the phone into pieces

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

The Siri function works great on my phone. I have certainly put it to the test. I have heard some issues from people I know, citing inconsistent operation.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    ive pre ordered the new Evo 4g lte(with android 4.0) that will be released in a few days... this phone will destroy the others on the market for a while
    Do you have it yet? I got a few days ago. This thing is a beast!