Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    wait, you think quoting the bible is worse than punching a woman and going to jail?

Its not. A man beating a woman is the worst.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stone them, bury them alive, throw them off the tallest building etc. Are all good options imo. Just rid society of their filth.
    I am proud of Manny. Good for him. Sadly he now has to do the typical damage control ow and pretend he likes gays now. What a trash society. Since when is it wrong to haven a personal opinion that differs with others?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    There's no saints in boxing but I think people would be surprised to learn more about Manny's antics outside the ring. He's also developed a reputation as being a womanizing degenerate... obviously one with a very twisted moral compass.
    wait...... arent you the same guy who promoted newt gingrich as our next president?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I love how blind religious followers pick and choose from their holy book lol... Pro tip, we made it all up

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Stone them, bury them alive, throw them off the tallest building etc. Are all good options imo. Just rid society of their filth.
    I am proud of Manny. Good for him. Sadly he now has to do the typical damage control ow and pretend he likes gays now. What a trash society. Since when is it wrong to haven a personal opinion that differs with others?
    start with mary cheney and candace gingrich.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    you are contradicting yourself with that statement. besides you sound like a big homophobe. recent studies have shown that homophobes are really gays in the closet.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

wait...... arent you the same guy who promoted newt gingrich as our next president?

Uh, absolutely not. Never thought he had a chance. I've been quite outspoken on Mitt Romney however.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only question is what is Manny's SBR handle?

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i'm not saying i necessarily agree that gays should be put to death, but what's the alternative? Just have them walking around?
    Amen!!!!!!!

First 12