JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, thought I was in Mexico

The Wal-Mart near me has turned into the United Nations. I never witnessed so many overweight black and hispanic women gathered in one place at one time. It was amazing. The stench they omit is enough to kill a 500 pound black bear.

Then you had droves of Mexican families looking for discounts. My son asked me what happened to all the white people. I explained to him that Wal-MArt offers everyday low prices.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    The Wal-Mart near me has turned into the United Nations. I never witnessed so many overweight black and hispanic women gathered in one place at one time. It was amazing. The stench they omit is enough to kill a 500 pound black bear.

Then you had droves of Mexican families looking for discounts. My son asked me what happened to all the white people. I explained to him that Wal-MArt offers everyday low prices.

You must live in the New Orleans area huh??
    Their still here since Hurricane Katrina!!!!
    But thats OK..everybody around here are robbing them...we call them walking ATM's...b/c they dont have a bank account and their illegal so they will not call the cops...easy money...NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A LOCK!!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If this was the case then it wasn't the United Nations. Most africans and mexicans are not overweight. Quite the contrary, they are starving to death.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I avoid Wal-Mart as much as possible. And growing up in Texas, with a Mexican grandfather, I'm sort of used to seeing Latins in just about every store I go in.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually did some shopping at Walm-Mart yesterday for two new garbage pails, and some dishwashing detergent. It's not my favorite place in the world but it's close and has everything I need. I wouldn't shop for food there, though.

Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

flatbush ave?

JBC77

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Cat View Post
    flatbush ave?
    HAHA. You must live in Connecticut as well. Nah....the one up at Buckland Hills mall.

JBC77

I don't get down to the Flatbush Ave. area often unless I'm going to purchase illegal substances Sinister.

Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yeah I go to the one on Flatbush now & again, it's the closest Wal-Mart to me... not the most pleasant place to shop. But you can say that about most Walmarts, anywhere.

Haven't been to the one up at Buckland Hills I don't think.

JBC77

You live in West Hartford? Yeah, the crowds at Wal-Mart are the worst.....

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Was this your first time in a WalMart?

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol JBC......Is it true Frank Pepe's has the best slice of pizza in Connecticut?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Really? The Wal-Mart around here has pretty much the full spectrum of the population and prices right out of the 60s. I know their employees get nothing pay and benefit wise, but that's really true of all of the large discount stores in the area.

JBC77

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Was this your first time in a WalMart?
    First time in Wal-Mart in years.

We did manage to shoot an interview via camera phone of the slightly retarded Wal-Mart greeter.

Was quite a unique human specimen greeting shoppers upon enterting the store. The combination of mucus, drool and snot leaking from the man's face had to be captured on film. Sort of like seeing bigfoot.....

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHA. You must live in Connecticut as well. Nah....the one up at Buckland Hills mall.
    Is that in Manchester? If so use to work at the Stabuck's @ Boston Market.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to a wal-mart here is like going to the heart of the ghetto.

When we go, we drive the extra 25 minutes to a place called Waterloo Illinois. All white walmart.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-wal-m...,3679100.story

Wal-Mart Employee Arrested After Inappropriately Touching Girl, 13, Inside Lancaster County Store

Walmart
    Valerie Waltz
    10:17 a.m. EDT, May 15, 2012

MANHEIM TOWNSHIP, Lancaster County--—
    An employee at a Lancaster County Wal-Mart is facing criminal charges after police say he inappropriately touched a 13-year-old girl inside the store. The alleged incident happened back in January at the Wal-Mart located along the 2000 block of Fruitville Pike in Manheim Township.

Marvelous Alomar-Sanchez, 28, of Lancaster, is accused of pressing his body up against the victim and repeatedly had inappropriate contact with her. Investigators say management helped to identify Alomar-Sanchez as the employee involved in the misconduct.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

You want the best of Mexi-Mart? Just go here...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

4 pictures per page? Needs to be at least 10, 4 is about as stupid as the people who frequent walmart.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I was in Walmart in Puerta Vallarta last month and thought i was in the USA.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I went to Wal-mart and Target yesterday. It's a trip how different the crowds are between the two stores. Trash of all colors at WalMart and Target is full of hot chicks in yoga pants and upper middle class soccer moms.

packster77
    packster77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

nice

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The Wal-Mart near me:

70% Mexicans
    20% Whites
    5% Blacks
    5% Others

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I went to Mexico in Cancun... best place to get souveniers.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I gave in go to wal mart all the time.I live in Eastern Iowa in the middle of nothing but fields.All white a little latino but the prices are so much cheaper.We have a Hyvee and Wal Mart.Buy pretty much the same stuff.Last week 41 bucks at wal mart got lazy went to hyvee 76.So im going to wal mart for now on.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I actually did some shopping at Walm-Mart yesterday for two new garbage pails, and some dishwashing detergent. It's not my favorite place in the world but it's close and has everything I need. I wouldn't shop for food there, though.
    I agree Lou. It has some good stuff. But I wouldn't buy groceries there. It seems their food isn't that fresh. I wonder if it's because they buy in bulk and it doesn't get distributed as quickly as regular food stores.

I live in the white part of the metro area. My WalMart has an inordinately high percentage of minorities. Doesn't bother me.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

tarjhay for me guys. walmart is disgusting.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    I went to Mexico in Cancun... best place to get souveniers.
    It is great. We went there to get a microwave to cook up our ketamine we bought from the vets in 2002.