PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHITE GUYS: On Your First Date With A New Girl

do you/have you/should you/would you ask her if she ever dated a black guy?

Do you think this question should be mandatory as part of the screening process if you're looking for a long-term relationship?

I'm curious because this just happened to a good friend of mine this past weekend with a new chick on their first date. Over dinner he found out she used to date black guys.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You can tell which white girls have went down that road. No need to ask.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would never touch a chick thats been with a black rooster cuz i may get aids

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  obamaracist.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  39.1 KB

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How big is her ass?

If black guys are looking @ here when you guys walk around, then there is your answer.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You can tell which white girls have went down that road. No need to ask.
    sometimes you can't.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yes I make it a point to find out. That PC bs goes out the window in this situation

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

what does it matter if she has dated a black guy or not im half white and half spanish ive dated every race. i couldnt care less who they used to fukk before me. i dunno maybe its because im not insecure about my dikk size or i can lick a pussy good . as far as you can tell who has and who hasnt that is completely false.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    what does it matter if she has dated a black guy or not im half white and half spanish ive dated every race. i couldnt care less who they used to fukk before me.
    This is a free country and that may work for you, but don't tell other people what their standards should be in a possible mate.

romanowski
    romanowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

whether it bothers you or not, you want her to know or perceive that as insecurity of yours on a first date? retarded

why dont you waait until youre banging her and she loves it before you bring that up pal

good luck

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by romanowski View Post
    whether it bothers you or not, you want her to know or perceive that as insecurity of yours on a first date? retarded

why dont you waait until youre banging her and she loves it before you bring that up pal

good luck
    I don't see how it makes me insecure but you are entitled to your opinion. Like I said, it's a free country and people can date who they want, but in my experience girls who do this are not a good match. I would be turned off if they constanly dropped f bombs or loved to eat fried cat too, but probably not as much.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Ask her what is the most interesting guy she ever dated. If she comes back with a "Jamaal was so funny", you've got it figured out.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Lot's of white trash on SBR...

romanowski
    romanowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I don't see how it makes me insecure but you are entitled to your opinion. Like I said, it's a free country and people can date who they want, but in my experience girls who do this are not a good match. I would be turned off if they constanly dropped f bombs or loved to eat fried cat too, but probably not as much.
    if a woman isnt feminine, like in your example, dropping f-bombs or whatever, you dont need to go much farther than hello, much less ask if she dated a black man before

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I ask her when she watches Roots does she masturbate, this pretty much tells me

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Lot's of white trash on SBR...
    Because most of the white girls who date black guys are well adjusted and all class huh

Whenever I get to know a mixed couple I usually end up feeling sorry for the black guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Waterstpub87, and PickWinnerAllDay

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

most of the time you should be able to figure it out, and if you cant then its not a big deal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    what does it matter if she has dated a black guy or not im half white and half spanish ive dated every race. i couldnt care less who they used to fukk before me. i dunno maybe its because im not insecure about my dikk size or i can lick a pussy good . as far as you can tell who has and who hasnt that is completely false.
    You basically just admitted you have herpes. There is ZERO chance you don't have herpes if you lick pussy no matter who the girl is or who she has been with before you. The reason STDs spread like wild fire in this country is because of people like you. You should have a girl tested before you go down on her or don't use a condom on her. You're just plain stupid if you don't.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be very concerned pal. That chick has seen montrouse cauks in her past and she will in her future too. So just eat the ass quick and easy if you want ANY type of relationship with her be it a **** buddie or a skank wife.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

It's a good question. I worked with a white girl who dated a dirty black guy at work... I felt sorry for the new white guys at work etc. that dated her after. Don't want people feeling sorry for YOU.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

It's a good question. I worked with a white girl who dated a dirty black guy at work... I felt sorry for ALL the new white guys at work etc. that dated her after. Don't want people feeling sorry for YOU.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Ask her what is the most interesting guy she ever dated. If she comes back with a "Jamaal was so funny", you've got it figured out.
    This

PickWinnerAllDay

Actually, it is a lot easier than that. Just ask her... have you ever dated a black guy.

If she gets offended, the answer is yes. If she says hell no, there you go.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

gangbanged girls

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Never ask about a previous boyfriend! Instead ask her if she likes hockey or basketball better.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You basically just admitted you have herpes. There is ZERO chance you don't have herpes if you lick pussy no matter who the girl is or who she has been with before you. The reason STDs spread like wild fire in this country is because of people like you. You should have a girl tested before you go down on her or don't use a condom on her. You're just plain stupid if you don't.
    im std free. i know and the last spanish woman who you got pregnant you made sure she got a test since she came from such great genes that her mother had her at 14

stop being upset that i have fukked more women in a year than you will in your lifetime. some of us have it and some of us dont. you fall into the dont category