Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you honestly going with the "I'm too stupid to know better" defense?

Congrats. Never have I seen anyone post online that they're dumb as shit and masquerading as an expert contradicting more knowledgeable people on the reg.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Are you honestly going with the "I'm too stupid to know better" defense?

Congrats. Never have I seen anyone post online that they're dumb as shit and masquerading as an expert contradicting more knowledgeable people on the reg.
    Cut the crap and simply prove any one of your accusations to be correct.

You've had more then enough time and opportunities so obviously you can't and nobody has come to your support to do so because there just is no evidence in support of them.

You just can't handle that truth so you go on spitting more and more venom instead. It ain't going to work.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Hareeba,

You're wrong. Some of your posts about markets and liquidity are blatantly wrong.

Thremp,

You're wrong. Hareeba's mistakes were most likely not lying, but simple ignorance.

Can we stop pissing, and move on?
    Points Awarded:

brettels gave Justin7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

prop gave Justin7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: prop, and Thremp

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Hareeba,

You're wrong. Some of your posts about markets and liquidity are blatantly wrong.

Thremp,

You're wrong. Hareeba's mistakes were most likely not lying, but simple ignorance.

Can we stop pissing, and move on?
    I have never claimed to be infallible.

This whole thread and my argument with Thremp is that I am not guilty of the accusations of lying and deceit which he has been throwing at me for so long and in so many different threads.

You say I am wrong?

I'm interested in knowing which quotes you are referring to as being 'blatantly wrong'.

I'm happy to "stop pissing" if that's what call it, but I can only assume that was directed at Thremp rather than I?

But there is simply no way that I will tolerate being accused of lying without being permitted to retaliate and defend myself against such charges.

Is it SBR policy to permit someone to just hurl unsubstantiatable accusations around?
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-15-12 at 10:28 PM.

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I have never claimed to be infallible.

This whole thread and my argument with Thremp is that I am not guilty of the accusations of lying and deceit which he has been throwing at me for so long and in so many different threads.

You say I am wrong?

I'm interested in knowing which quotes you are referring to as being 'blatantly wrong'.

I'm happy to "stop pissing" if that's what call it, but I can only assume that was directed at Thremp rather than I?

But there is simply no way that I will tolerate being accused of lying without being permitted to retaliate and defend myself against such charges.

Is it SBR policy to permit someone to just hurl unsubstantiable accusations around?
    Hareeba,

Thremp mistook your mistakes as lying. It's possible there is no malicious intent there. If you agreed you were ignorant, I'm sure he would withdraw his accusations of lying.

Thremp will be happy to point out the numerous cases where there were inaccuracies. I don't often agree with him, but I mostly do on factual disputes between you and him.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Hareeba,

Thremp mistook your mistakes as lying. It's possible there is no malicious intent there. If you agreed you were ignorant, I'm sure he would withdraw his accusations of lying.

Thremp will be happy to point out the numerous cases where there were inaccuracies. I don't often agree with him, but I mostly do on factual disputes between you and him.
    Justin, I can't believe you really believe that. If you look at so many of the posts he has made going back a very long time he has claimed to have evidence of me having lied. Not simply making mistakes or being ignorant. He's been very clear on that for a long long time. I can only think that you really haven't read his hate-filled nonsense.

As for errors in what I've posted I'm still waiting to see what you think they are.

Posting a quote from Pinnacle's website surely can't seriously qualify as a mistake or ignorance on my part?
    Particularly as I've previously conceded that there would be some US based players who've found a way.
    What about SBR? What does that line through the US flag next to Pinnacle in the reviews mean?
    What about the numerous posters who I've seen say "wish Pinnacle would allow US players again"?
    Are you and all of them also guilty of ignorance? I note that Thremp has so far refrained from calling SBR and those posters liars.

But I remain more than happy to discuss specific posts which you or even Thremp disagree with if he issues an unreserved apology for having accused me of lying but not if it is replaced with a similar accusation of ignorance or stupidity.
    Points Awarded:

visualrealism gave Hareeba! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I doubt this slap-fight will ever amount to anything now that I've caught up...this argument is tiring.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Please move this thread to the Whiny Bitches Forum.... This thread is so fukkking stupid!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit Cash View Post
    I doubt this slap-fight will ever amount to anything now that I've caught up...this argument is tiring.
    Sure mate, I can understand that. It really is just between Thremp and I and of course SBR's failure to deal with it appropriately.

But if you can help Thremp out by finding any lies I've posted please be my guest.

For my part however, how would you feel if it were you being accused of rampant lying? How would you go about dealing with the issue in such a lawless society as this forum?

Justin7

Sure mate, I can understand that. It really is just between Thremp and I and of course SBR's failure to deal with it appropriately.

But if you can help Thremp out by finding any lies I've posted please be my guest.

For my part however, how would you feel if it were you being accused of rampant lying? How would you go about dealing with the issue in such a lawless society as this forum?
    Consider the source. Thremp has accused me of much worse, many many times. But then, no one takes him seriously. Moreso now.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Final round

This is going to the wire, looks like a points decision to decide the winner.

Thremp

Hareeba,

Will you acknowledge that you now understand that Pinnacle's policy is not what is printed on their website and that they do knowingly accept certain US customers who do not deceive them in any way?

I'd be so happy if you just learned yourself something good.

Justin,

Why would you say "moreso now"?

Hareeba!

Hareeba,

Will you acknowledge that you now understand that Pinnacle's policy is not what is printed on their website and that they do knowingly accept certain US customers who do not deceive them in any way?

I'd be so happy if you just learned yourself something good.

Justin,

Why would you say "moreso now"?
    My suspicion is that continuing to labour that subject is more likely to get you banned than all the false accusations you could possibly dream up and post in this forum.

brettels

Thremp wins, it was close. 98-97

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

the lil b videos

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Thremp

This was an easy victory. I feel like Mayweather taking on opponents of this caliber. Regardless, Hareeba is so ignorant he won't even acknowledge an obvious truth and apparently thinks that SBR bans people for stating obvious facts that are common knowledge.

Then again it just appears Hareeba has no knowledge and instead tries to push his brand of delusion onto the world.

Congrats Hareeba. #1 deluded poster (or liar if you prefer, I suppose you're just dishonest with yourself) on Sbr.com

Hareeba!

This was an easy victory. I feel like Mayweather taking on opponents of this caliber. Regardless, Hareeba is so ignorant he won't even acknowledge an obvious truth and apparently thinks that SBR bans people for stating obvious facts that are common knowledge.

Then again it just appears Hareeba has no knowledge and instead tries to push his brand of delusion onto the world.

Congrats Hareeba. #1 deluded poster (or liar if you prefer, I suppose you're just dishonest with yourself) on Sbr.com
    How can there be a "victory" when there are no rules?

Moderation is simply non existent here.

Shari tells me:

"I told him if he's going to attack you he needs to substantiate what he says ...

he can't just hurl accusations at you without providing quotes of yours and facts"

Yet then fails to follow through on her undertaking!

This most obnoxious of characters just keeps on hurling accusations without any substantiation.

SHAME ON SBR

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hareeba! it's time to examine why you're actually posting here.

WTF is this shame on SBR stuff??? Because we can't babysit these arguments??? Will never happen

Thremp did what I asked him to do. Give me examples.

You guys don't realise that you toolboxes are hurting each other. And yes MF, I think these 2 ppl could help each other out.

So disgusting - and costing people cash - that people are being assholes. Tighten up and shut up.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hareeba! it's time to examine why you're actually posting here.

WTF is this shame on SBR stuff??? Because we can't babysit these arguments??? Will never happen

Thremp did what I asked him to do. Give me examples.

You guys don't realise that you toolboxes are hurting each other. And yes MF, I think these 2 ppl could help each other out.

So disgusting - and costing people cash - that people are being assholes. Tighten up and shut up.
    The SHAME, Shari, is that you have abjectly failed to get Thremp to justify any of his claims that I've posted lies. You simply haven't lived up to the undertaking you gave me that you'd do that.

Clearly members here are able to post any sort of accusations and lies about others and never be held accountable.

What do you mean by saying Thremp did what you asked him to do?
    What did you ask him to do?
    He most certainly hasn't justified a single one of his claims going back over a year now I think that I've posted lies. How can I give you examples of what he hasn't done?

What this amounts to is that you are agreeing with Thremp and calling me a liar.

I call on you then to substantiate a single claim of my having lied.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-17-12 at 05:10 PM.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is more honest?

durito or hareeba?

Thremp

Hareeba lies again. Please quote shari calling you a liar. Putting words in her mouth. Std case of the deluded attacking people purely for disagreeing with their worldview.

This is so easy. Hareeba turning on the mods.

Thremp

I also like how Hareeba tries to shift the goalposts from "Show a single instance of me having lied" to "He most certainly hasn't justified a single one of his claims going back over a year now I think that I've posted lies."

This is great. What a deluded sociopath.

Hareeba!

Hareeba lies again. Please quote shari calling you a liar. Putting words in her mouth. Std case of the deluded attacking people purely for disagreeing with their worldview.

This is so easy. Hareeba turning on the mods.
    "Thremp did what I asked him to do."

If that is true then you must have convinced her somehow because she's taken no action against your continued posting of false accusations. Therefore she must now be agreeing with your accusations? Seems to be a pretty logical conclusion to come to. But if not I'll apologise to Shari should she chose to explain her about-face.

God only knows where you "did what she asked you to do" because I've certainly not seen it.

Hareeba!

I also like how Hareeba tries to shift the goalposts from "Show a single instance of me having lied" to "He most certainly hasn't justified a single one of his claims going back over a year now I think that I've posted lies."

This is great. What a deluded sociopath.
    "Shift the goalposts"??

WTF are you talking about now?

So just how long has it been, 2yrs, 3yrs?

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know why I am even posting in this thread, but...

Hareeba, suppose a child approaches a member of the Flat Earth Society and asks if the world is flat, and he says 'yes.' Did he lie?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Don't know why I am even posting in this thread, but...

Hareeba, suppose a child approaches a member of the Flat Earth Society and asks if the world is flat, and he says 'yes.' Did he lie?
    My sole interest now at SBR is in establishing my innocence of the false charges which have been laid against me. I'm not interested in engaging in hypothetical trivia.

Are you trying to say you believe I've lied somewhere?

If so please help out Thremp who has proven totally incapable of providing any evidence to support his numerous allegations of such.

Thremp

Hareeba, we've been over this. You're just too dumb to even realize what words like policy mean, much less to even understand the industry. J7 said it best when your name is easily cleared just by admitting you're a moron who doesn't know wtf he is talking about. That would remove malevolent deceit. You just deceive people because you're a poor ******* idiot.

I don't believe this to be true in any way. I doubt anyone could be as stupid as you're pretending, but I have had more earth shattering revelations in the past. Maybe you'll stop lying to your number one deceived person: yourself.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you trying to say you believe I've lied somewhere?

Merely (perhaps foolishly, given that others have tried to no effect) attempting to illustrate the point that there is a bit of subjectivity in the definition of a lie, and that the argument is pointless given that the participants don't even agree on the definition of the word.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Merely (perhaps foolishly, given that others have tried to no effect) attempting to illustrate the point that there is a bit of subjectivity in the definition of a lie, and that the argument is pointless given that the participants don't even agree on the definition of the word.
    You're probably right.

I really can't understand why though.

It's a very simple and clear concept.

An intentionally false statement with intent to deceive.

I'm really not aware of have made any false statements, let alone doing so intentionally or with any intent to deceive.

And I really have never had any motivation for doing so.

I am aware that some posters have expressed disagreement with some of the statements I've made and I'm prepared to concede on that when I see evidence of it but so far even that's been lacking.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-17-12 at 07:58 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hareeba why do you care?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Hareeba why do you care?
    RU serious?

I happen to value my reputation.

All my professional and business working life I sought to protect it and never once was my integrity called into question.

Only since becomming involved in the SBR forum have I had to endure such libellous attacks.

Would you just simply put up with them being directed at you?
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-17-12 at 10:11 PM.

brettels

What does this remind you of?

Thremp

"I'm really not aware of have made any false statements" another outright fabrication. And this time with intent. He has dodged numerous comments from myself, MF, other assorted posters, and moderation regarding the veracity of his Pinnacle comments.

This to me refrains his entire stance from one of just a simpleton to a willfully deceptive poster who repeatedly lies.

Is this why you wouldn't bet me? So you could continue to deceptively troll? Why wouldn't you take the free money? Oyah, because you have no basis for your ideas.

Thremp

Oyah, one of Hareeba's fave lies is to lie about the definition of lie:

"
    1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.

3. an inaccurate or false statement."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

Given his grasp of the English language I'm not really surprised he doesn't understand more nuanced ideas. (Sarcasm intended)

First 12345 Last