cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    green, I'll give you the low-down:

Bronx -- could care less about the Afghani. don't know jack about him and I'm happy w/ that

Frizz -- one of the few Afro-Canadians in Canada. guy is a pure bitch. never seen a comment from him other than him jumping into threads and telling people to "suck it"

Dudley -- never heard of the guy, but one day I see him ripping ol' Crusty a new asshole. in one of his threads Dudley said he ripped Crusty so good he could stare straight thru Crusty's new ahole and he could see the other side of Alabama from that vantage point

PWAD -- college kid who has never stepped out of the suburb. knows everything about the world and nothing at the same time. didn't like him at first.... but he's getting more 'likeable'

Mayan -- overall stand-up guy. doesn't fukk w/ people unless u fukk w/ him.

Smoke -- who?

Crusty -- great grandson of a slave from Alabama. Dudley's greatgrandfather was a slaveowner in Alabama in that time. so naturally Crusty thinks Dudley's great grandpappy was his grandpappy's boss.... the 2 duke it out nonstop... leads to endless entertainment

TT -- who? so many fukking warriors running around I get my warriors mixed up.

Ngates -- funny as hell

Opie -- nice guy, calls it like it is. I think he got Shari (aka "The Human Accent") fired

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I never checked back into this thread after my post. Baskets always made me laugh, Dudley too.

First 12